2-Meeting with Veldora. Kind of.
2.9k 2 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I left the girls I went on my way towards where Veldora appears to be. While walking there I thought about whether I could make Veldora a girl in my harem. Yes,yes, I know he's a guy, but if I can give a new body like Rimuru did, maybe I can change that. Maybe even implant some suggestions in him while I transfer his soul. Because when someone is in their soul form they are weaker than normal. Maybe I can even use that weakness to make him obedient to me like Albedo and Rubedo, and with the same idea that only I matter in this world. That way I'll have a slave with the power of one of the strongest beings in the world. That'll be a good start to my conquest as not many can oppose me.

 

I'll ask Great Sage if it is possible first.

 

Tim: ‘Great Sage, can I make Veldora my slave too, like Albedo and Rubedo? Maybe while I transfer him into a new body?’

 

Great Sage: ‘It may be possible but there are many variables,so it might not work mistress.’

 

Tim: ‘How can I make sure it does?’

 

Great Sage: ‘By using a skill to reshape his soul.’

 

Tim: ‘Does a skill like that exist?’

 

Great Sage: ‘No mistress, you'll have to create one.’

 

Tim: ‘Okay, I'll have to think about it. Do you have any suggestions?’

 

Great Sage: ‘Mistress i dedect monsters approaching from the right.’

 

Tim: ‘Okay we will finish this discussion later. First, let's kill some monsters.’

 

Great Sage: ‘Yes mistress.’

 

Tim: ‘Wait, do I have any attack skills?’

Great Sage: ‘No mistress you possess none.’

 

Tim: ‘Okay we need to fix that first. Great Sage created the skills [Black Lightning], [Black Flame] and [Hell Flare] for me. Also create the katana I'm envisioning for me as a weapon.’

 

The katana I wanted was the Zangetsu v2. So black blade, black handle with red accents and a round but pointed hand guard. As that was my favorite sword from any anime I watched. 

 

Great Sage: ‘Commencing creation of the skills [Black Lightning], [Black Flame] and [Hell Flare]. Creation complete. Commencing the creation of the katana Zangetsu v2. Creation complete, do you wish to enhance this weapon?’

 

Tim: ‘Yes I want it as strong, sharp and durable as possible, with the ability to use [Black Magic] with it.’

 

Great Sage: ‘understood, beginning creation. Creation complete, It is now one of the strongest blades in the world with the ability to use [Black Flame]. It is still possible to upgrade it later.’

 

Tim: ‘Great, let's try it on some monsters.’

 

Then I continued walking and then my first monster appeared. It was an Armorsaurus. Just grin and coat my blade in [Black Flame] and dash towards it, with my blade in a 2 handed grip. To be honest I don't know how to fight with a sword, or at all but this'll be perfect practice for later.

 

Then I jumped over it and slashed downwards with my sword coated in [Black Flame]. And to be honest it shocked me, it just went up in flames as soon as I made contact with it. Yes this blade is indeed very powerful. Let's be careful with it.

 

Tim: ‘Well, that was easy. Great Sage, how strong was that monster?’

 

Great Sage: ‘It would take 15 to 20 normal soldiers to kill it.’

 

Tim: ‘...’

 

Great Sage: ‘...’

 

Tim: ‘Well, that's pretty strong I guess. Anyway, can you give me swordsmanship skills? I don't know what I'm doing. I never fought in my life.’

 

Great Sage: ‘Creating the skills [Swordsmanship 10], [unarmed combat 10] and [Combat instincts 10]. Creation complete.’

 

Suddenly my head starts spinning with all the new info pouring in. Whoa, I know how to fight like a veteran now. That's 1 less thing to worry about. I can now easily defend myself, and later I'll have my girls for that so no worries. 

 

On the way to Veldora I kill a couple more monsters. The same type of monsters Rimuru did. So a Black Serpent, an Armorsaurus, a Black Spider and a Giant Bat. They are all very easy to kill with my new weapon, even without [Black Flame].

 

While still walking to Veldora I remember that I still have to  create a skill to subjugate him. And make him female in body and mind. So I think about what skills could work. Suddenly I got an idea.

 

Tim: ‘Great Sage what if i use just remake his soul with memories intact and change what i want. So I could make a skill like [Soul Smith] or something. And forge it how I want.’

 

Great Sage: ‘Understood Creating the skill [Soul Smith]. Creation complete.’

 

Good with that out of the way let's get a new slave to play with. And a new name that fits my current appearance.

 

After more walking I FINALLY reached Veldora, it took a long ass time. But I made it. So let's have a conversation after I reforge him because I don't want the name Rimuru. Because if i do that i can tell him then her what to call me. So with that in mind I just walk up to him to use predator on the unlimited imprisonment that he is in while I do so he starts speaking to me. But just ignore him as I already know what he will say.

 

Veldora: "Hello human, uh?" He does a double take because i am not human “Hello slime i am the great storm dragon Veldo” Then he cuts off mid sentence when he finds out what i'm doing and yells. “Wait, what are you doing!! Stop, don't eat meee!!”

 

As he yells that I just ignore him. And with that, Veldora is no more, now the whole world will go into panic. But not for long as i will bring him back directly. Just as a female instead of a male.

 

But wait, that's not a smart idea, because if they know that the storyline will change and I won't know what'll happen. And I can't guarantee I will meet the ogres. So I think I'll just seal his aura to a normal level in his new body. I can later always undo it if I feel like it. That way no one will know Veldora is revived. And the best thing is, then he will be as strong as he originally was. So I'll just let him do all the fighting for me as my bodyguard. And make Albedo and Rubedo rule my kingdom in my stead like Ainz always did. Anyway moving on, Veldora is now in my stomach in soul form so let's get to work.

 

Tim: ‘Great Sage start the soul forging process.’

 

Great Sage: ‘understood.’

 

So now I think about what I want him to be like as a female. I want her to think only of me as important, and make it so the rest of the world doesn't matter anymore. With absolute loyalty and obedience with the most important thing being my safety. I want her to be extremely in love with me like Albedo and Rubedo. In a way that she'll do anything I tell her, and nothing else because she'll be afraid of doing something I don't like. And always want the same as I want.

She needs to keep her memories and start to refer to herself as a she. And think like a female trying to make me look at her in a positive light. And carry me around everywhere in my slime form as my bodyguard.

 

With those things in mind I gave Great Sage the go ahead. 

 

Tim: ‘Great Sage start the reforging’

 

Great Sage: ‘Understood. Starting the reforging process now. Process complete.’

 

Now it's time to start thinking about what I want her to look like. maybe like a warrior or something, scary and intimidating at first glance. But loyal and obedient if you look closer. Do I know a character like that?

 

Ah! I got it, I'll model her after Fuuma Kotaro from Tenkaichi. She is a warrior and intimidating, I'll make her obedient anyway so that doesnt matter. Okay I'll make her like this. Now about that seal I wanted to put on her. Itl needs to be able to handle a true dragon's power and I'll need to be able to remove it. Also I want to enhance her powers more so that she won't lose to Velgrynd the scorch dragon again. So I'll also enhance her power 100 times. WAIT A MINUTE. Doesn't that mean that she will be about as strong as Guy. NICE, I won't have to worry about anything anymore. I can just conquer entire countries with her on my side. And the best part is she'll grow in power as I do so, meaning she'll keep growing in power. As long she's at my side I won't have to fear anyone including all the demon lords. I think I'm getting ahead of myself again. First, I still need to make her my slave, no, let's call them servants to avoid drawing suspicion to myself. Now let's start the creation process.

 

I'm starting to figure out how my skills work so I don't need to tell Great sage to do everything anymore. That'll make my life easier if I can do things by myself like this. SO, I'll make her body myself this time and if I mess up Great Sage will fix it. So when I was in the middle of creating her new body I heard Albedo and Rubedo come back from their assignment. They saw I was busy so they just kneeled silently next to me as I finished my creation, patiently waiting for me with a smile.

And when the lights stopped there lay the perfect body for Veldora. The body of Fuuma Kotaro in all her glory. First I need to put her soul in her body. So while i'm doing just that i start checking her out and she looks great. If i say so myself she looks like this.

 

This is the link to the image of Fuuma Tempest

https://imgur.com/gallery/0mC4awL

 

 

Man, I can't wait to dominate her. Isn't it  every man's dream to dominate a strong woman? At least it's one of mine, but we will get to that later.

 

She is a tall muscular woman around 6.2 with an amazing six pack and strong looking muscles. She has long and shiny red hair. She has piercing red eyes, and red markings on her face and body. She is wearing a purple top that only covers her neck and breasts from the front. Meaning her side boob is visible for all to see, but only for me to touch, HAHA.

 

Anyway moving on she has purple braces on her wrists. And she is wearing purple shorts over her big and wide ass so her thick and muscular thighs are visible. Man i'm thirsty i need to calm down i can indulge myself later SHEESH. Moving on.

 

When I finish the soul transfer her eyes start opening and looking around. When she sees me she jumps up and hugs me. Not that I mind because my face is in her breasts.

 

When she sees Albedo and Rubedo looking at her jealousy she recognises her mistake and suddenly lets go, taking a few steps back. Then she said,

 

Veldora: “I'm sorry mistress, I was just so happy to see you I couldn't control myself.”

 

After saying that she looks down, with a sad look on her face.

 

I walk up to her and say

 

Tim: “It's fine Veldora. I liked it too but next time ask me first okay?”

 

She nods the sad smile fading away. And a smile formed because I said I didn't mind.

 

Tim: “That's more like it, you look much better with a smile on your face.”

 

She nodded and said

 

Veldora: “Thank you, mistress, for the compliment.”

 

Tim: “Okay with that out of the way how do you feel?”

 

Veldora: “I feel great, better than ever before because I serve you now. While I remember everything it doesn't matter anymore. The only thing that matters is you.”

 

Tim: “Good, now let's name you something else. I don't want people knowing you're Veldora. Also I don't want a woman in my harem with a man's name.”

 

Veldora: “What a great idea, mistress. I also wanted to ask you for a new name. And maybe rename you to.”

Tim: “We will get to that. First, your name from now on is Fuuma Tempest.”

 

After I said that she started to glow from the renaming and new last name.

 

When it stopped She knelt down and said.

 

Fuuma: “Thank you for the wonderful name, mistress. I will wear it with pride.”

 

Tim: “I'm glad that you like it. Now on to my name, any suggestions?”

 

Rubedo: “How about Samantha, mistress.”

 

Albedo: "Maybe Nathaly.”

 

Fuuma: ”Something like Tanya perhaps.”

 

Tim: “Those are some good choices but I think I'll go with Tanya.”

 

Fuuma: “Yes, I knew you'd pick mine! Okay i'll name you now would you like a last name also?”

 

Tim: “Yes, Tempest.”

 

Fuuma: “O, so we will all share the same surname, that'll be GREAT. thank you mistress for giving us that honor. Okay i'll name you now mistress. From this day forth you shall be known as Tanya Tempest”

 

Then my own body started glowing and I evolved as a demon slime.

 

When the glowing stopped I looked at myself with a magical sense. It appeared nothing had changed. So I took on my slime form again and noticed that my color was a shade darker than before. But still blue so that's great as I like blue. Theni took on human appearance again and spoke to my girls. 

 

Tanya: “From now on you will refer to me as Lady Tanya. And only in bed will you call me mistress.”

 

Fuuma/Albedo/Rubedo: “Yes Lady Tanya.” 

 

They responded in unison as they were still kneeled on the ground.

 

Tanya: “Okay Fuuma how strong are we compared to the rest of the world?”

 

Fuuma: “Lady Tanya, you are in the top 5 strongest in the world behind Velgrynd the scorch dragon. I'm now barely stronger than Guy Crimson. As the strongest thanks to you Lady Tanya. While Albedo and Rubedo are tied just behind the beastmaster demon lord Carion. So we all are in the top 10 strongest in the world.”

 

Tanya: “That's good to know, now the only person we have to worry about is Guy Crimson. But  I doubt that I will meet him any time soon. So while we dont need to worry about almost everyone, still keep your guard up. We don't know when Milim Nava wil  suddenly pay us a visit or something like that.”

 

Fuuma/Albedo/Rubedo: “Yes Lady Tanya, your safety is our top priority!”

 

They said in unison, still kneeling.

 

Tanya: “You can stand now. We will leave the cave and search for the goblin village. That way the story will progress as I know it and I will know what will happen next. While we go there, Fuuma will carry me in my slime form while Albedo and Rubedo will guard me. That way they can gain experience fighting in this world as Fuuma doesn't need it.”

Fuuma/Albedo/Rubedo: “Yes Lady Tanya!”

 

They respond in unison again. After that I take my slime form again and Fuuma picks me up and holds me to her chest and six pack. Ooh, what a nice feeling. The difference between the soft but perky breasts and hard and toned stomach is just phenomenal. I wonder what Albedo and Rubedo feel like. Probably softer as they have much less muscle. I'll

 Try that later. I could get used to this and that is exactly what I will do. 

 

While I was enjoying Fuuma’s body we started moving towards the exit. I gave all the girls my mapping skill so they all know which way to go. Meaning I can just close my eyes and enjoy myself.

 

After what feels like hours, Fuuma speaks to me.

 

Fuuma: “Lady Tanya. We reached the exit.”

 

Tanya: “Finally that took a long time geez. But it was worth it to be held by you Fuuma. Now open the door and look for the goblin village.” 

 

With that we left the cave to find the goblins.

 

62