Teaching Ashura
53 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the chat with Hagoromo, I went to have a nice sleep as I haven't slept in close to six months now. 

I don't actually need to sleep or eat or even perform any of the needs normal humans perform as I can rely on the energy of the world to keep me active, but I am still human and old habits die hard. I still just want to sleep for the joy of it.

Reaching my room which I haven't been to in a year now, I notice it isn't dusty at all. Nonetheless, I fall asleep soon after.

Waking up the following morning, I went outside to receive a fair dose of the early morning breeze. There really is no place like home. Though this village is wrecked it still is as refreshing as always.

Not long after, the villagers started coming out from their makeshift houses and the children went about their business, I called Ashura aside to prepare for the building of the houses.

"Hey Ashura, good morning, how was your night?"

"Hmm? Shun. It was Okay, I guess?" he said.

"I asked you how your night was, don't ask me how your night was, dumbass" 

"Hehe" 

"Anyways, I called you out here to teach you a very important technique I developed when I was traveling around. It will help you as the head of this village in situations like this. That is, should Indra attack again"

Hearing this, Ashura got serious as this would affect the people. If it was before, he wouldn't be too interested in it as the genius was always Indra. Now though, he's finally taking up responsibility. 

"I noticed during your battle with Indra, you used Wood Release to create the technique you used to fight Indra. This technique I will be teaching you will also be based on the Wood Release."

"Pay attention to these hand signs" 

I decided to use hand signs as that is more stylish and will probably look cool. People this day could already perform ninjustu without hand signs. I noticed that when they tried to help battle, Indra.

Although Ashura possesses the wood release now, he hasn't mastered it to a satisfying level where he doesn't need hand signs anymore.

Showing him a set of hand signs to mold the chakra and control the output so as not to build an overly large house or a small house, I placed my palms on the floor.

[Wood Style: House building Technique]

The ground rumbled before roots started sprouting from the floor and gradually took the form of the houses that were previously being used before they were destroyed. At least, this would be a construct he is used to so there shouldn't be many mistakes.

I stood up and looked at the house in satisfaction before turning and looking at Ashura.

He was staring at the house with mouth agape. I could tell he was surprised but I couldn't pinpoint what exactly.

The rumbling the house caused attracted the villagers, both children and adults alike and they were looking at both me and the house in astonishment.

"What is that?"

"Who did that?"

"How.....?"

"Was it Master Ashura?..."

"Yes it's possible, remember that he could create that giant the other night"

"But look, Master Ashura seems as confused as us" Someone pointed out

"Was it Young Master Shun?"

A lot of question was popping up from the crowd but I didn't bother to reply to them yet.

Ashura finally came out of his stupor and looked at me with excitement In his eyes:

"Brother, how did you do that? I haven't even thought about this yet and you're already building a house in less than five seconds."

"It's nothing, it's nothing. I just picked it up when I was traveling. One day it just came to me and I built one. After all, I need a place to sleep when I am outside." I said with slight pride. Even though I was trying to be modest.

"Wow, amazing. As expected of you" Ashura said in admiration. 

I didn't want to dwell on the issue too much so I went to the technique:

"So? Did toy learn it?" 

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Ashura asked in embarrassment.  

"But you were looking at me seriously, I thought you were going to learn it instantly from how you were looking at me you dumb**s"

Sigh. He wasn't even paying attention.

"I thought maybe you were trying to show me another way to fight or something like that" He defended himself while blushing slightly.

I chuckled at this. I couldn't really get angry at him. Well, not like it's going to hurt me to show him again, but before that lemme see how much he can understand about his ability.

"Okay okay, Now, let me ask you this, what do you think about the [Wood Release]?"

"Hmm... I don't know much about it. Father just gave me his power recently so I haven't had time to even ask him about it, talk more of even understanding it.'' Ashura said. 

Well, I can't blame him. He probably doesn't even know what elements combine to make up the wood.

" Okay. Back to basics. You know there are five elemental affinities right?"

"Yes," He nodded.

"From my studies, I discovered that you can mix two or three of these elements to form an entirely new element. Take for example Water and wind to create ice, water and earth to create mud, lightning and water to create storms, and many more of those"

As I mentioned the elemental combinations, I created them to show him physical examples. He was following so far and wanted to ask something but seeing as I was seriously talking, he refrained from doing so. Good for him, 'cause I wouldn't have answered even if he asked.

"There are also two elements that father has thought us about before but we cant manifest except for special circumstances. The Yin and Yang elements. These two elements are present in everyone and can be used in special ways, like your healing technique which is unique to only you is a manifestation of your Yang chakra, while Indra's Eyes is a result of pure Yin chakra."

"Now, if you can consciously feel this chakra in your body, you can use them in tandem with other techniques to empower them. The Yin chakra has the ability to create anything illusions from nothing or even give one special mind-related abilities and the Yang chakra can give form to anything. One thing they have in common is that they are both parts of nature and strengthen either the body or the mind respectively and they both depend on the will of the user to show their might"

"Just as Yin is to the Mind, Yang is to the body. Now answer me this question. What happens when you pour water on loose soil?"

"It turns to mud" He answered

"Good, then what happens to a seed when you plant it and then water it,?"

"It sprouts and grows," Ashura said.

"Exactly, Like Indra, you have an affinity for all five elements. Where you inherited the Yang part from your father, Indra inherited the Yin. Just like how water and earth give you mud, water and earth mixed with strong Yang chakra give you wood. And in the situation whereby father then empowers your already existing Yang energy with his own, what do you think happens?"

"I become Stronger?" Ashura asked

"Well yes you do but that's not the point. Sigh. Ok look at it from this point of view, when you saw Indra's gigantic form, what came to your mind?"

"What came to my mind? Hmm... I thought 'I needed to be stronger to protect the villagers who put their hope in me' and then that image came to my mind" Ashira said after much thought.

"That's it. At that point I'm time, Father has already given you his chakra, right? Your will to protect the villager empowered your already existing chakra and help unlock a stronger form of all elements. Wood"

''When you think about nature, what comes to mind?" I ask.

"Wood" He answers.

"Exactly. With wood, no other element can stand in your way" except elements like the future [Dust Rlease] but I ain't telling him that.

"So now, Ashura, you don't even need the hand signs. You already possess the power to do this without hand signs. All you have to do now is try to recall that feeling from the right with Indra, but this time instead of a fighting technique, think of a building, any building as it is where the villagers will take shelter in. The stronger you make the building, the better."

After saying that, I fell silent and allowed him to come up with a way by himself.

The villagers were still paying attention to us as this is new territory, even for them and except for Indra, I am the next Genius around. Even the newcomers should know about me by now.

Not much longer, Ashura closed his eyes and put both his hands on the ground and then roots start coming out from the ground and taking the form of what should be called a house. 

It should have been a house, or that should have been his plan but what greeted my sight was not something I could describe with mere words. 

The mere sight of it destroys the image of the house I created beside it.

Ashura opened his eyes to look at his creation but the silence grabs his attention before he could look at it. Assuming we were admiring his house, he lifts his head high and then turns around.

The look on his face changed drastically in a second from shock to confusion to realization and then shame. 

He first looks at me and noticed my expressionless eyes looking him straight in the eyes. Dodging eye contact with me, he then looks at the villagers who were looking at him with an expression that even I could not describe.

"Haha... " Ashura then laughs while blushing.

I honestly didn't know what to say, but I can't blame him either. It is teaching someone a new technique for the first time and expecting him to master it immediately.

I am not going to lie, I expected him to learn it immediately as he already possesses half of the Six Paths Chakra. It might be my wishful thinking after all

"Sigh. Don't mind it. It's your first time so I don't expect you to learn it immediately. Take your time to practice it. At that time, you should get the hang of it"

"Remember, it's all about the image. Think about the thing you wish to create and it would be created. Chakra is a very useful part of life. Tou can find it anywhere, you just have to look"

"Anyway, I got to go. Gotta meet uncle Hamura soon, so, goodbye for now"

With that, I left him to his devices. Most of the things I said to him are my own thoughts on the issue of elements, with time, he will be to understand it in his own unique way.

I reached home soon and went to meet Hagoromo. I had to let him know I was leaving as it is common courtesy to do so. I may have already told him I will be leaving but I got to announce my departure.

After letting Hagoromo know That I would be on my way, I left the village.

Now question is, should I find the portal to the moon or should I fly there, after all, Hamura could come and go as he wished, similar to Hagoromo.

/////

Hey guys, don't think too much about my explanation on how wood release works. This is my ff so.....

3