Learning Seals
55 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After my conversation with Hamura, I was shown to a room in the house by Hokuki, I wondered how it was possible to breathe comfortably up here on the moon. I may be an exception as I don't think I will suffocate even if I am under the sea, but apart from Hamura, every other person up here on the moon should not be able to breathe normally. 


I decided to ask Hokuki as he is the only male age mate up here and will be living with me for the foreseeable future.


"Pardon me for asking but how is it possible for you all to breathe up here on the moon where there is no air?" I asked politely. 


Hokuki looked strangely at me for some seconds before a look of realization struck him. He chuckled and said:


"You don't need to speak politely with me. We're cousins so just talk to me normally. As for how we can breathe here, it's simple. It's all about the seals. I don't know much about seals as I haven't been interested in them for some time now, but from what my father told me, this area is similar to an open dimension. I don't know what a dimension is but from what father explained, it's a piece of land cut from space or something like that"


"In this space, father controls the rules here and can decide what exists here and what cannot"


From his explanation, I understood what was going on. This moon is not a natural moon from what I can remember from the anime. When Kaguya arrived, this planet didn't have a moon. It was after the battle with Kaguya that the moon was created due to the [Great Catastrophic Devastation] that was created as a result of her seal.


The seal later became the moon. Since the moon is artificial, and Kaguya is sealed inside, the moon would have a dimension inside, and if it is a dimensional seal, then It is safe to assume that both Hagoromo and Hamura have some knowledge in regards to dimensional creation. 


What am I even thinking, of course, they do. Hamura could create a portal to the moon and also create a subspace in between. 


"Hmm, now that you mention it, I seem to have understood what is going on now," I said.


"Good. You mentioned that you wish to study the seal father placed here. Am I to assume you're well-versed in sealing techniques?" Hokuki asked.


"Yeah, I can say that after Father and Uncle, I am the best in sealing out there," I said proudly.


"I am not sure there is any other person who knows what sealing is though" He muttered under his breath, but I heard it loud and clear.


He is right, though, Apart from Hagoromo, Hamura and we the second generation, no other person on this planet has come in contact with seals. Not to undermine myself, but I am currently capable of performing any seal with a mere thought. As far as I have an idea of what I want to create, its cause, and the effects I want, I can't create a seal with natural energy.


After making some small talk, we arrived at the room I will be staying in for some time. 


After excusing himself, Hokuki left the room. 


The room didn't lack anything I will be needing for my stay here. Bed, table, and chair. I suddenly miss my dimension. Although there is an artificial source of light here, it still isn't bright enough. 


Not that it matters. I am not here to get overly comfortable after all. I came here with a purpose after all and I don't particularly need light to see, so no harm done.


I settled in soon after. The next day, I informed Hamura that I will be going to study the seals around this place and we left together. He was really serious about this supervision stuff.


On the first day, he took me to the main area of the seal and just stood aside. I don't know what his plan was and I also didn't care. 


With my spiritual sense, I started inspecting the seals. The seal used here should be similar to my newly discovered method of sealing. Using natural energy, I think Hagoromo and Hamura simply came up with the idea during their battle. 


From what I am seeing from this seal, I think there are two or so major concepts in play here. This seal is a combination of both Gravity, Magnetic field, and Space. 


To be explained Scientifically, it is like the formation of a black hole but unlike a naturally formed black hole, this one is controlled. 


Black holes are formed when stars explode in on themselves. And what causes this is when the force binding the said star is weakened, and the only thing that sustains the binding force of any planet is the magnetic field of said planet. 


It can be assumed that the ground is the positive force while the sky is the negative force and that leads to the creation of gravity. The stronger the magnetic field of a planet, the stronger its gravity. 


This seal works with the same principle. It is as if a very minute dimension was created to house Kaguya and then a black hole is created inside the dimension constantly pulling in any physical objects towards it. The land, mountains, and hills that were in the former Land of That and land of This became what sealed Kaguya shut.


And like any large body that also possesses its magnetic field, it floated out of this planet and suspended itself where it is most comfortable. 


It looks like the Yin and Yang paths needed to seal Kaguya that Hagoromo gave Naruto and Sasuke were merely the command buttons needed to activate an already given sequence. 


This is an ingenious way of sealing. Even I with all my knowledge never thought of this but Hagoromo and Hamura came up with this mid-battle. I must say, they have earned my respect once again.


After studying that seal, I also noticed that the seal wasn't foolproof. Chakra still leaks out from the seal, and according to m knowledge, when Madara will awaken the rinnengan, he will be able to summon the Ten tails Husk. 


I pointed this out to Hamura:


"Uncle, I have analyzed this seal completely and found out that it isn't completely sealed shut. Is this intentional?"


"What? You've analyzed the seal? It's barely been 3 hours, how did you do it Shun?" Hamura asked in astonishment. 


"What? 3 hours? How did time pass so quickly?" I understood his surprise but what I didn't understand was how time could fly without me noticing.


"I expected to analyze this seal within an hour or so. I didn't think it'll take this long" I continued.


Hamura's like twitched. I wonder why. I am barely stating the truth. 


"Shun, did you really analyze this seal just now?" Hamura asked again. 


"Yeah. It's quite interesting. I was so engrossed that I didn't notice that time was flying" I said. 


"That's not the point. I expected you to give up at least studying it for close to a week or so. How advanced are your studies on sealing? From what I remember, Brother said none of his children had a talent for it. You came later on, but how did you learn sealing techniques to this extent? This is the most advanced seal we have ever come up with" Hamura said, sounding flustered. 


I can't blame him though. it must be weird seeing the one thing you invented being used more fluently than you. They may have invented sealing techniques but I have a broader horizon. Not to mention me, even the future Uzumaki clan perfected sealing to the point of even contracting The Shinigami. 


It's all about the point of view. Hagoromo and Hamura created this seal in their time of hardship and after its creation, there wasn't any need for them to create any other seal so they became somewhat complacent. 


Hamura may have had a more in-depth study on sealing as he was able to create a portal up here and a subspace connecting both places but he still created it as it was a necessity


I also studied seals because I know how important they will be in the future. I initially wanted to use seals to harness energy ergo my desire to study it. Combined with all my knowledge from different worlds out there, I could become a formation deity or something if I was in a cultivation world with time.


"Haha, Uncle,  I am the only one that can use sealing techniques. Indra and Ashura can't handle the procedure. As I told Hokuki yesterday, apart from you and Father, I could proudly say I am the best in seals in this world" I say with pride.


When it comes to seals, I could be the best as of now, but I know the Otsutsukis are way ahead when it comes to seals. I think their technology is even focused on seals, to the point where they can download their DNA as data into a new host with the help of the Kama seal. 


I can be able to use my knowledge to surpass them but I am not there yet. I should still have a long way to go. I shouldn't be complacent. With time, I could even create a seal to create a living being. It is possible with Runes so it should be possible with seals.


 We had some small talk about the use of seals and after that, I asked about what seals he used to make this place habitable. 


With that question, he started explaining the seals behind the moon. 

4