Journey
115 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been two weeks since we left the moon. I had the idea of introducing Hinami to Hagoromo, Indra, and Ashura. Hagoromo and Ashura cause they are closer in one place, and Indra because he is still family.

I initially wanted to teleport to the village and be done with it but Hinami wanted to enjoy the process of traveling. 

According to her, traveling like this and seeing plants, water bodies, and even clouds evokes a new feeling in her. She has not had the chance to see the world for what it is and has only seen it as far as Hamura allows her.

She can't particularly disobey her father, after all, this is way back in time and children don't even think of going against their parents. 

Indra is another issue altogether.

During the journey, we did and experienced an of things. When we first saw a long river, she initially attempted swimming and almost drowned. I then had to teach her how to swim. 

I also taught her how to walk on water but there wasn't much to teach as she got it after three tries.

We also trained in hand-to-hand fighting. Although she doesn't like getting hurt, she still enjoys fighting as she sees it as a unique dance and is beautiful to watch and perform.

I guess this is what all first martial artists may think at first until a generation later, their art is used to hurt others. Well, who am I to judge? I have already developed different methods of fighting and thrown their manuals to different parts of the world, plus their indestructibility due to the seals I put on them, they won't get destroyed due to time.

At her request, we spared and I decided to teach her the Chinese Taichi stance and 'developed' the gentle fist to go with it. 

The gentle fist is not really gentle per se. I wonder why it was named so. The series of palm strikes I taught her was anything but gentle. This gentle fist was already a degraded version of Kaguya's Vaccum Palm, so I don't see the gentleness there. I'll leave the naming to Hinami though.

The number of strikes she can use we're increasing steadily but she couldn't go past the one hundred and twenty-eight strikes. 

Every strike is meant to strike at the opponent's tenkestus making it three hundred and fifty-one. Meaning that after the two hundred and fifty-sixth strike, one has to strike one hundred and five times at a go. 

Although she could reach the one hundred and twenty right strikes, her stamina can't go past that. 

At first, I wondered if it was due to chakra capacity, but I ruled that option out and then thought to look at her chakra control, but it had nothing to do with that too. That was when I then noticed her lack of stamina.

I mentioned that we should work on her stamina and she said it will be a pain and it's stressful. I wanted to insist but her pout made me shelf that idea. 

With that bottleneck in place, I spent time teaching her about seals. During my lessons, I used my modern knowledge to make her understand things easier. 

I used the laws of physics, and chemistry to teach her how the world operates and how they could be applied to seals and techniques. 

I then also explained some biological terms I know about and some laws of biology and then culminated all of them into how they govern nature.

She was awed at my knowledge and always listens with rapt attention anytime I start teaching her these things. I also applied them practically to show her proof.

I used my gravity manipulation to show her how normal gravity works and how to counteract it and also use it to our advantage. 

I also showed her how space manipulation and gravity manipulation could be misjudged as the same and how to use one to counter the other.

Truthfully, I don't see how this knowledge will help her during this time, but I still decided to teach her. My policy has always been to have something and not need it than to need something and not have it.

Whenever we are not talking about fighting techniques, seals, or laws, I use that time to teach her some psychological bullshits I have read or watched from novels or anime. I know for a fact that humans are born inherently good, but the environment they grow in dictates how they grow up. So with that in mind, I didn't push any idea that I haven't verified yet.

I also talked more in-depth about the principles behind cultivation and how helpful they can be. I wanted to find a way to make her immortal like me now. I don't know about the future, but as of now, I wouldn't want to lose her.

A month later, we came across the village I was in close to 4 years ago. The village was still looking as prosperous as I left the place but I noticed some minor changes. 

Though I didn't enter, my spiritual sense captured what was going on there. The sight brought a little smile to my face.

They were a lot more energetic than before. Little Ria back then was now almost mature looking. Physically, she looked like a 14 - 15-year-old girl, but I knew she was barely 12.

I initially thought of just passing them by but Hinami, seeing my smile knew that I was close to them and urged me to go in.

Reluctantly, we entered the village. the village fence I constructed with my wood release was still standing and I could still feel traces of my chakra in it. It also seems like the chakra residue made the soul a lot more fertile.

As we entered the village, I see them looking at us weirdly. I was expecting them to recognize me at least, but their confused stare made me feel weirded out.

I sighted some of the boys I worked with at the farm and waved at them but they didn't wave back. 

Seeing that, I was dumbfounded. I then shouted at them:

"Hey, it's me Shun. What's going on with you all?"

They then stopped and faced me, still looking at me suspiciously, one of them, whom I can't recall his name asked: ''How are we to know you're Shun? For all we know, Shun has black hair and is blindfolded. And from what we are seeing, you have white hair, and there is no blindfold. Care to explain?"

After hearing that, I was shocked. So that's what is going on. Even Hinami was laughing to the side when she saw my expression. She knew immediately what was going on. When I first met them on the moon, I was also on my black hair and blindfold. I showed them my white hair there and then later stopped wearing my blindfold after much consideration.

Aside from looking cool, the blindfold doesn't help much. Unlike Gojo, my brain could process everything I see with my eyes, so I didn't need the blindfold to reduce any form of strain.

I then laughed at myself and brought out my blindfold and tied It over my eyes while using transformation to change my hair back to how it was before, that is black.

"So? What do you think now? Huh?" I asked with a cheeky smile I developed over the two years on the moon.

"Oh? So you really are Shun? It is been a long time man. What have you been up to all these years" One of them asked

"Haha, well you know, I've been here and there" I answered

"That isn't a place and tou know it" the boy laughed. 

By then the suspicion around me has already been removed slightly. I say slightly cause some we're still looking at me suspiciously. One of them was a girl that looked 14 -15 years of age. Yeah, you guessed right, it was Ria.

Looking in her direction, I said: "Aren't you going to greet your big brother, little Ria" 

Hearing me and seeing me look in her direction, she scoffed and said: "Hmph, you're not my big brother. If you are big brother, prove it" 

Saying that she brought out the communication token I made and gave her and showed me. She then said: "Big Brother should have this type of token. Show it to me and I'll believe you"

I was shocked and felt a little guilty seeing the token because honestly speaking, I have never once spoken to her on that communication token. Perhaps I didn't hold much feeling at the time and thought of them all as characters or something.

Taking off my blindfold once more I look at Ria with my eyes this time and using my chakra sense, I could see and sense many emotions in her eyes.

I could feel her sadness, hope, anger, and even betrayal. I knew why she would feel all these emotions and I felt even more guilty. It's been close to three years now since I gave her that communication token and promised to speak with her often. But not only did I not talk with her, I even forgot about her for a good while. 

I knew that should have misplaced that token, she wouldn't believe it no matter what. She was likely clinging to this token as a last emotional attachment to me. Without that, she won't have anything to remember me by.

Looking into my spatial ring with my spirit sense I found the token at the edge of the space there, meaning that I likely placed it there to be forgotten.

With a sad sigh, o brought out the token and showed it to Ria. Seeing the token, she started cryimg, and seemingly wanting to be sure that I wasn't deceiving her, she poured her chakra into the token like I taught her and said: " Big brother Shun?" her voice almost breaking.

Everyone around us heard the voice from my token, but I still poured chakra inside and replied: "Hello little Ria"

Hearing my voice from her token, she ran up to me and hugged me while crying.

 

5