Six Months Later 3
80 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join my Patreon page at patreon.com/JoshRichie.

Thanks for the support. I appreciate it.

///

Main Body POV

After leaving the village, I decided to take my time and walk around, the only difference from before was that I wasn't intentionally searching for people. 

I decide to leave it up to fate. I walked aimlessly for two weeks straight without encountering any humans. 

This must be how the Eternals from Marvel MCU felt when they first arrived on earth. 

The differences are that they had each other to talk to, and they also had a mission and a huge ass ship to take them wherever they wanted to go.

I could use my universal senses to the limits to actually find human settlements but I didn't. I want to find the thrill of going on an adventure, finding new places, and meeting new people.

The keyword there being meeting not finding. I am leaving it up to fate. The people I meet next, I plan on teaching them about the chakra nature next and how it can be used.

Chakra, like mana or magic, can be used for both good and bad. The same Chakra that can be used for destruction and chaos can also be used for building stuff up, creating a peaceful environment, and even bringing the dead back to life with enough knowledge.

These few days got me thinking, what if instead of sharing chakra and teaching them the exact same thing Hagoromo taught us, I explain to them the good uses of chakra?

Hagoromo did a good job no doubt but he left a bad foundation for the world to follow. 

His idea for peace led to war and that war went from generation to generation until they forgot the reason for the war.

In the warring states, the Senju and Uchiha fought themselves for reasons they didn't even know. These two clans are actually brother clans with the Uzumaki being a sister clam to the Senju but they all had no idea.

I get it was Zetsu's fault, but still. 

I still didn't know what I could do in this era. Even if I try to live as I want, it wouldn't affect the future in any way because this is still far back in time. 

If all my plans go well, after the death of Hagoromo, I would use the [Hyperbolic Time Chamber] I created to put myself to sleep and wake up 500 years later. in the chamber, it would equate to 50 years. no big deal. 

Currently, my body is as strong as Foundation Establishment or Core Formation cultivators. I can't say for sure, but I am sure that with the vitality my body possesses, I could live for 300 years before showing signs of aging.

And that's before I master the Total Concentration Breathing: Constant. Should I master it and perfect it, I could surely live for more than 500 years and that's not putting my soul in the equation.

My chakra is already in its liquid form, a step away from reaching the semi-solid form

I have noticed that chakra has 3 forms. The normal gaseous form that everyone starts with, is the concentrated form that is obtained through constant refinement, and then the liquid form which is obtained due to concentrated chakra and large chakra pools.

And that's saying for normal humans. Above that is the semi-solid form similar to jelly but stronger. That's only gotten from beings like the tailed beast, the ten tails, Hagoromo, Hamura, and finally Kaguya.

I noticed this difference after staying close to Hagoromo all these years. His chakra is even solidified if I am to put it in another way. 

During the fight against the Six Path Madara, after Naruto was temporarily killed, Obito pulled out a portion of chakra belonging to all the tailed beasts to save Naruto.

At that moment, the chakra was touchable and solid and that's where I base my theory. Hagoromo though is in another league of his own. 

He relied only on his chakra and senjutsu to battle Kaguya for 27 days non-stop and to top it all off, he then sealed the ten tails inside of him, so using him as a comparison is just demeaning to me.

So as of now, I am the strongest human alive due to my chakra being in its liquid state. Indra and Ashura are yet to reach this stage but they will when Indra awakens his Mangekyou Sharingan and instantly upgrades it to Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

Ashura on the other hand should be when he gets the Six Paths mode from Hagoromo.

Now that I think about it, the excess vitality of the Senju clan comes directly from there because Ashura alone is not strong enough to even fight Indra.

I on the other hand got my current chakra through so much hard work coupled with the fact that with the help of the breathing technique, I could constantly strengthen my mental and physical abilities. 

Currently, the chakra in my body is mixed with natural energy to create senjutsu chakra so I don't have to worry about anything.

When my clones dispel, I would finally take a step into that realm where my chakra would have formed.

Continuing on my journey, a sudden thought came to me. Why do I even have to travel when my clones are traveling? I would still get their experiences.

I could be like a certain Three Lives Emperor who created thousands of true bodies to live in his stead and in the end, he harvested all of them to reach Godhood. 

{AN: Peerless Martial God}

Seems like that's the route I will be taking. I don't really see much of a point in traveling around when my clones are around and working. The interesting part is that they already have the idea to spread my name around and they would

I had the option of going back to the village I was in previously, I could find a place and lodge or I could go to my dimension and further improve it.

Not like I'm lazy or anything but I just lost the motivation to actually travel. Meeting new people is well and good but the world is still recovering from the massacre Kaguya did.

After much thought, I created another true clone and sent it back to the village while I entered my dimension to see where it needed a little touch.

I don't mind sending my clones to do some tasks but when it comes to certain things that need to be done to perfection, I do it myself.

I needed my dimension to be a perfect world consisting of all elements not like Kaguya's dimensions which each had different elements to their extremes. 

My dimension already has all elements playing a part in its existence except lightning. I didn't know where lightning is needed in Its natural form so I haven't done anything about it till now.

Now though, I think I could mix both water and lightning to form a natural storm at intervals. It could help to form a natural cycle in the dimension and also add other kekkei Genkai like ice release for the winter season or could create different zones that will have all the kekkei Genkai.

Either that or I create other dimensions that will have all my elements as their foundation of creation. if I were to create other dimensions, they would be a dimension for gravity, Ice, volcano/Lava, water, and storms. All six are connected to the main dimension like a cardinal world of sorts.

That's for the future though. Right now I should get down to work. 

I first tried to sense the entire dimension and found out that I couldn't sense the end of it so I actively used my chakra and connection to the dimension and found out that the entire dimension is around 2000 kilometers wide, almost the size of a large continent back on earth.

I first created a waterway so the water in the dimension will not be stagnant and also added a few features to regulate seasons. 

The only seasons I had to put effort into creating was the summer and winter season as that required using kekkei Genkai.

After that, I properly created a huge mansion at the center of the dimension and beautified it as much as possible. I used wood release for the entire house but used crystal release to beautify the interior. I had to use the little knowledge I had about electrical engineering to create a properly working transformer and used lightning to power it up. 

I created a garden just with little grasses. I have not seen any exotic plants or flowers yet. If I do, I plan on using my wood release to copy their composition and plant them here in my dimension.

I went ahead and made the mansion In a western design. I could do it like the Japanese style but I felt it lacked the exotic look I'm looking for. I could change the white mansion in the future if this world impressed me with its designs. You never can tell what humans can create.

After putting some finishing touches, I went into the [HTC] to chill for a bit. I didn't increase or decrease the time ratio. I wanted to use this opportunity to manifest my aura. If it's even possible.

If it is possible I could create a skill similar to conquerors' haki or something akin to it.

//////

A/N; I can't find what to write during this period so I'm going to skip the return journey and continue from there.

I've also decided on an OC for the wife for now and then later on he'll meet Kaguya and .....

Join my Patreon page at patreon.com/JoshRichie.

Thanks for the support. I appreciate it.

4