Zetsu
295 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join my Patreon page at patreon.com/JoshRichie.

Thanks for the support. I appreciate it.

///

After the effect of the domain disappeared, It looked like Indra disappeared as Ashura was running up to him. The effect of the domain didn't affect the villagers so they didn't know that Time was reduced for them.

The domain Shun created had a time reduction ability, he imitated the same concept from his Realm's HTC as he could now instinctively do it.

To the outsiders watching, it looked like Indra was running towards Indra and then he shouted 'Stay back' and then disappeared.

After Indra disappeared, Hagoromo approached Ashura and placed a hand on his shoulder without saying anything as it looked like Ashura was grieving.

Ashura looked at Hagoromo and said: "Shun was here. He said he'd have a talk with Indra and will come to talk to us later"

Hagoromo nodded his head in acknowledgment. It seems like he noticed the slight change in reality when Shun's domain was used.

They both stood in silence for a while before they went back to the village.

Meanwhile A Few Minutes Ago: Shun POV

As I noticed Indra's presence approaching the village, I created a clone and instructed it to search for Black Zetsu. I knew he would be around here somewhere. Apart from his desire to bring back Kaguya, he also harbored hatred for Hagoromo. So there would be no way he would not be here when Hagoromo's two children are fighting.

I could have gone myself but I would like to watch this fight between Indra and Ashura.

The clone nodded and flashed away to look for Zetsu. Normally no sensor can possibly locate Zetsu should he want to remain hidden. That was the problem I had before. No matter how strong I became in the past, I still couldn't locate Zetsu's presence. Maybe it's due to him being Kaguya's will thereby having an advantage when it comes to hiding from anyone's senses.

Currently, though, I could be said to be on the same power level as Hagoromo, so I could locate him no matter where he is. After all, every living being has soul fluctuations. Previously, I could detect any presence that has contact with the earth, air, water particles, and even magnetic pulses but I still couldn't locate him. Now, I could sense the presence of anyone's soul fluctuation so he doesn't have anywhere to hide.

Not bothering about my clone anymore, I focused my attention on the ensuing fight between these two brothers.

Clone POV

I needed to find Zetsu's location as the battle between Indra and Ashura was going on. If it's Zetsu, he would want to watch the battle also so I don't have to focus far if I want to find him. He wouldn't be too near to the village as he would have to evade Hagoromo's senses but he shouldn't be too far away. 

Floating at a good distance above the village where even Indra and Ashura Susanoo and Wooden Budha would not even reach, I used my soul energy to scan the entire expanse of land around the village. 

The scan spanned close to 10 kilometers but I still couldn't sense anything. Either Zetsu is adept at playing hide and seek or he isn't nearby.

it should be less than 30 years since he was created, so he should have a good understanding when it comes to hiding his presence. From the anime, I know he can hide anywhere starting from trees to someone's shadow. 

Right now though, he shouldn't have reached that stage. So without letting up my senses, I used my other sensing abilities alongside the soul sense. 

One of my Dojutsu abilities to see the world around me in high resolution was also put to use. Using my chakra to the limit, I scanned the whole area reaching even the faraway mountains Indra normally goes to brood. 

It didn't take long for me to receive feedback from the search. Turns out he was in the mountain area probably awaiting Indra's return. 

He flinched a little, seemingly noticing something weird and attempted to dive into the ground. Before he could do it though, I flashed from where I was and appeared where he was and froze the 3-meter area around him. Time wasn't exactly from as this wasn't my realm, but with me using it alongside a mini domain, the area was frozen in time.

Surprisingly, Zetsu could still move, but not leave the area where the time was frozen. 

I looked at him with my deep red eyes with Six black pointed stars swirling within to give him a scare.

Looking at me with his pupil-less yellow eyes, I notice a trace of disbelief and then confusion before fear crept in.

No matter what, any living being will fear what they don't understand and that stands true for Zetsu in this case.

Although I wonder what caused the confusion in him. Ah, it's either my Dojutsu that looks like Indra's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan or the fact that he can feel the space and time restriction I placed around him.

Without saying anything, I teleported him to my dimension or realm now. I could have placed a seal on him but I wouldn't be secure with that. In my realm though, I am God, so no matter what, he won't be running away.

"You won't be able to run away from here. Stay put. My main body will be attending to you in a while" I said to him before dispelling.

Zetsu POV

When I came into existence, I didn't know what was going on. I only knew that I was created by my creator, my mother as a will to release her from the seal her children put her into.

I didn't know what to do at first. I only knew that no matter what I needed to release my mother. I had her knowledge of this world. I knew that she didn't hate her children for putting her in that seal. I knew how betrayed she felt that her own children chose to fight against her.

The feeling of betrayal was so intense that I ended up feeling hatred toward my mother's children. I hated them so much that if hatred could kill they would have died a hundred times over.

But deep down, I knew I couldn't do anything to them. The eldest son took mother's chakra while the second son left to watch mother's body.

They were strong. Strong enough to fight mother but I knew they couldn't beat mother. Mother didn't just want to fight her children so she didn't fight back.

I couldn't take back another chakra. I thought of what to do but I couldn't come up with any ideas, so I continued waiting. 

Not long after the mother was sealed, Mother's first son went around giving these lowly humans that caused all of the mother's grief, her chakra.

I could tolerate mother's first son taking mother's chakra but I couldn't accept the fact that mother's very chakra was running in the veins of these humans.

But still, I couldn't do anything about it.

Years later, mother's first child, Hagoromo, was his name, bred a human woman, and gave birth to an offspring. I wanted to vent my anger on him but I couldn't get close without alarming Hagoromo.

Months later, she gave birth to another boy and died later on. I guess she couldn't handle giving birth to Otsutsuki children with her human body.

Years passed and I noticed that Hagoromo split his powers between his two children unconsciously. His first son Indra, inherited his father's chakra while the second son Ashura inherited his father's spiritual energy only.

I came up with the conclusion that if I get to one of the children, I could have a way to collect the two inheritances to become one again and unseal mother. 

Unfortunately, however, they both were too full of positive energy to be influenced negatively. Nonetheless, I remained patient. As the years went by there was another boy who was brought to live with them. 

He gave me a different feeling for someone his age. I decided to keep an eye on him and besides his thirst for knowledge, there wasn't anything special about him so I didn't bother with him as he wouldn't be influential in the plan to unseal mother. 

I waited patiently until I saw the sign of Hagoromo's chakra awakening in Indra when he was emotionally distraught. The energy he released at that moment gave me a feeling of closeness. 

Upon closer inspection, I found out that he has the same eyes as his father, and my mother, though it was in the early stages. 

This opened another door for me. So, at intervals, I would approach him and offer him kind advice on how to use his powers well, praising him to fuel his ego, feeding him ideas that will fuel his inferiority, and also boosting his sense of superiority when the time presents itself.

Years continued to pass by and I noticed the increase in chakra in the boy that came to live with them later on. He was forcefully taking in the natural energy and strengthening himself but I still didn't take him seriously as a mere human could never hope to surpass mothers bloodline.

When the time came for Hagoromo to choose his successor I knew this was an opportunity. I didn't give him any advice on how to go about it as I truly didn't know what to tell him. I only felt that no matter whether he succeeds or loses, it would still present a perfect opportunity.

When they both left, the boy, Shun, left with them. I felt a sense of alarm seeing him but I couldn't place a hand on what could make him feel threatening.

A year went by and Ashura came back. Turns out Hagoromo chose Ashura instead of Indra. Seeing this as a perfect opportunity to darken Indra more, I gave him a shortcut to power.

I have studied the chakra in humans all these years and I came to the conclusion that no matter the emotion, they all come from the soul. When they feel happy, sad, angry, love, and all those useless emotions, they have a momentary burst of spiritual power that comes from their soul.

I knew Indra would listen to anything as far as he could vent the anger that has been accumulating in h for a while now. This is the result of my efforts all these years.

I told him that to further strengthen his eyes, all he had to do was kill those closest to him. And like the good puppet he was, he did.

I couldn't wait to watch the chaos he would cause.

I was just about to go and watch the fight as the trembling I felt should signal the start of their fight when I felt a unique energy scanning around me. I immediately hid my very presence but it didn't take long before I felt an even scarier energy scanning around me.

I don't know what this being is looking for but I hope it's not me. That soul energy I felt is scary, even bordering mother's.

As the energy locked onto me, I felt like I was being watched and I immediately wanted to run. Unfortunately, the being flashed inside the mountain cave and sealed the area around me. I felt like I was being forced to remain still in time.

'Space-time control? Are they here already' I thought

Turning around, I expected to see an Otsutsuki but what greeted my eyes was the very boy I always disregarded.

'What? Shun? How? What's going on here? No this isn't Shun. He looks older and his hair isn't white. But this chakra and presence. It's him'

'And wait a minute. Isn't that Indra's eye? I know his eye is red but where did the Tomoe come from? Is he also Hagoromo's child'

'Why didn't I know of this before'

As this thought ran through my head, a feeling I haven't felt in a long time surfaced again.

'Is this Fear? No, I fear no one. But this boy, What is he?' 

He looked at me with an expressionless face and said:

"You won't be able to run away from here. Stay put. My main body will be attending to you in a while"

And with that, my environment changed. I guess this is one Of the seals he has been working on. But this is mothers world, as far as I am here, there is nowhere I can't go.

I tried moving into the ground but I felt I couldn't perform all my techniques. It felt like I had left my mother's world.

'What's this place? This isn't the mother's world. Where am I?'

At that moment, I couldn't help panicking. This is new territory. What is going on here?

POV END

////

Join my Patreon page at patreon.com/JoshRichie.

Thanks for the support. I appreciate.

4