Chapter 15.3: Strip Poker(Long Chapter) (R-18) (Warning)
199 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The scruffy gang member's proposition was met with a round of enthusiastic agreement from the others, all eager for the unfolding spectacle.

Ruby smirked and said.

"Deal! But just so you know, you're in for a wild ride."

The gang members chuckled as they gathered around a makeshift table. A deck of cards materialized, and the game of strip poker commenced.

Ruby, Lily, and Candy joined the arrangement, ready to play the game.

The Scruffy Gang Member dealing the cards while saying.

"Alright, let's start simple. Hearts for the watch, diamonds for a kiss, and a little strip poker to spice things up. Ready, Red?"

Ruby grinned and replied.

"Born ready."

As the cards were dealt, the game unfolded carrying its own stakes.

The strip poker game unfolded with a mix of suspense, excitement, and titillation, revealing a new layer of vulnerability for the participating gang members.

As the first round concluded, Candy's strategic moves left the gang members at a disadvantage.

One of them, a cocky individual with a sleazy grin, lost the initial bet. In a reluctant tone, he remarked, "Well, I guess I'll start with this jacket." With that, he removed a worn leather jacket, revealing a greasy white tank top beneath.

However, luck was also not on Ruby and Lily side, as they also lost the round.

With a playful grin, Ruby took off her minuscule, silver sequin skirt. The skirt, once a sparkling flirtation with indecency, now rested beside her, revealing more of her sculpted legs.

Meanwhile, Lily also discarded her studded leather boots. She removed with a teasing smile and a hint of mischief in her eyes.

"Hope you boys can handle a little heat," she quipped, her confidence radiating through the dimly lit den. The revealing fishnet stockings that adorned her legs became a focal point, accentuating the sultry allure of the unfolding game.

The den's atmosphere crackled with anticipation as the two girls revealing ensemble unfolded, enticing the onlookers with each provocative move.

Candy observed the unfolding spectacle with a subtle smile. Seated nearby, she casually sipped on a drink, maintaining an air of unaffected amusement. The lascivious gazes and lecherous comments from the gang members created a charged atmosphere in Marco's den.

When all the gang members who lost the round removed a piece of clothing, all of them were emboldened by the risqué display, chuckled and exchanged smirks.

A gang member who was just witnessing the game passed a comment.

"Silver sequins and leather boots. Now, that's what I call a winning hand!"

Ruby laughed hearing that comment.

"Who said poker couldn't be fashionable? Hope you're ready for more."

Candy, maintaining her composure, chimed in with a playful comment.

"Looks like our girls know how to heat things up. Careful, boys, the day is young."

As the next round unfolded, the girls kept the attention of the leering gang members fixated on them. The second round saw the girls losing to a gang member's calculated play.

The one gang member who lost again sighed, "Looks like I'm in trouble. Fine, the boots come off." He unzipped his worn, scuffed boots, revealing mismatched socks underneath.

Meanwhile, the air in the den became charged with a mix of tension and amusement as the one who won the round said.

"One step closer to victory, boys! Or is it a step too far?"

Candy said teasingly. "Oh, we're just warming up."

With a sultry smile, Candy began remove her neon-orange platform boots. She discarded with a playful wink and a coy remark. "Looks like I'm shedding some weight,"

The neon colors of her outfit popped against the dim backdrop of the den.

Lily and Ruby lost another round and they discarded another piece of clothing.

While Ruby and Lily continued her provocative striptease. The long, silver boots that adorned Ruby's legs, reaching up to the mid-thigh, became the next casualty of the unfolding game while Lily removed her tight, black leather halter top, revealing more of her curves and her tits.

"Looks like things are heating up," Lily remarked.

As they sensually removed them, the air in Marco's den crackled with an electric blend of anticipation and desire. Their gazes lingered on the leering gang members. The girls got ogled by all the gang members like a piece of meat as their tents raised in their pants.

One of the gang members in the audience was not able to control himself. He put his hand in his pants and started stroking his shaft to masturbate. He said while doing his act.

"Tit's out, and the stakes are getting higher. I'm feeling the heat."

Lily confidently said. "Heat, excitement—call it what you want. I'm just getting warmed up."

As the game progressed, the girl's choices resulted in another loss.

As the gang member who won the previous round continued his winning streak, another gang member, now slightly flustered, muttered, "I can't believe this. Alright, the chain's going." He removed the chain with questionable stains, and tossed it onto the makeshift poker table.

Laughter and lewd comments erupted from the onlookers while looking forward to what the girl's will remove next.

Candy stood up, accentuating the curves of her figure, and shed her neon-green skirt. "One less layer between us, hunks," she purred, maintaining an air of cheeky bravado. 

Meanwhile Ruby shed her shimmering, metallic-red corset. The corset, which had clung to her every curve, now joined the growing pile of discarded attire. On the other hand, Lily, removed her ripped, denim micro-shorts, leaving her in nothing but her fishnet stockings.

The den fell into a momentary hush as Lily stood, confidently embracing her audacious allure while Ruby stood in nothing but a silver lingerie set and Candy in a pink bodysuit, before the leering gang members.

Lily, unfazed by the exposure, leaned into the makeshift table. "Well, well, looks like I'm the main attraction now," she purred.

Lily could spot the erections they caused for the gang members. Some of them even grabbed their shaft through their pants while one of them openly masturbated.

The Gang member who won said.

"Well, well, what have we here? A peek behind the curtain?"

"Well, would you look at that? Seems we girls are down to our last piece. But I have a feeling the day's still young, and the game's far from over." Ruby replied.

The Scruffy Gang Member who was the dealer, smirked while commenting. "Well, looks like you girls are down to the essentials. What's it gonna be?"

Candy playfully interjected and said. "Gotta keep it interesting, darlings. Wouldn't want you to get bored."

"You girls got guts. Let's see if your luck holds up." The Scruffy Gang Member replied.

The cards fell, and the game unfolded with a heightened intensity. The girls skillfully played their hand, her moves calculated yet filled with an alluring charm. The gang members, forgetting the original purpose of the game, were now caught in the allure of their boldness.

The game approached its climax, as the girls lost another round. The gang members, their reactions ranging from smirks to open ogling with lustful gazes, were waiting for the unfolding spectacle to captivate them.

Every one of them forgot about the other gang members who lost the rounds while playing this game. They had their rapt attention attention towards the girl who were going to unveil their final act.

The gang members witnessed Ruby losing her last piece of clothing with a sly smile playing on her lips while Candy unapologetically removed her hot pink bodysuit.

Lily on the other hand proceeded to slide down her fishnet stockings. The intricate patterns of the stockings clung to her legs until they reached her feet, revealing all of her skin.

The den fell into a momentary silence as Candy stood in nothing but her neon-blue heart-shaped nipple piercings and the other two girls stood nude. They confidently met the gaze of the gang members, their wolfish gazes ogling them openly while acknowledging the girls.

A gang member said. "Well, I'll be damned. Is this a poker game or a private show?"

"You wanted something provocative, didn't you?" Ruby commented.

While Candy, with a sly grin said."Why not both? After all, we are here to make your day unforgettable."

The atmosphere in the den crackled with a mix of excitement and desire. They stood tall and exposed, had not only embraced the unexpected turn of events but had also emerged as the undisputed seductresses of the den.

As the game concluded, the gang members, impressed by the audacity displayed by the girls, erupted into a chorus of whistles and applause. The girls acknowledged their reaction with a playful winks before making their way to the side.

The strip poker game had not only served as a distraction but had also solidified the trio of Candy, Lily, and Ruby as formidable members within the gang. The girl's move had seamlessly integrated them into the workings of Marco's den, leaving the gang members intrigued by the trio's audacious presence. The echoes of the provocative poker match lingered in the air, marking a turning point in the dynamics of the seedy underworld.

 

0