Chapter 17.1: Candy’s Tango (Long Chapter)(R-18)(Warning)
194 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for the late release.

As the night unfolded in the dimly lit lounge, the atmosphere pulsated with the rhythmic beats of whispered conversations and the subdued clinking of glasses.

The wiry man gradually succumbed to the allure of the setting.

His initial charm had given way to a sense of entitlement because of Candy's eagerness but he didn't want to ruin things by pushing it. Therefore he asked.

"I want to know how far can I go so that I don't have to worry about proprietary when we're in middle of something?"

Candy replied with a big smile close to his ear in a sultry voice.

"I'm really into pleasing you as I would like to give you an night that is unforgettable."

The wiry man, emboldened by Candy's reply, her provocative attire and her hand on his shaft for an invitation, allowed his hands to venture into territories that transcended the boundaries of propriety.

The wiry man bold with his action, moved his hand from Candy's legs to under the skirt to finally resting his hand on her thigh, close to the pussy that was only covered by the thin crotch of her pink bodysuit.

Candy then parted her thighs as the hand moved to her pussy by puling the thin strip of fabric aside to reveal her pussy which he teased with fascination.

The associates who were playing the game became focused on what the wiry man was doing with his hand rather than the cards in the game.

As the inappropriate touch continued, Candy lips curved into a smile. "You're certainly not shy," she remarked.

"It's all part of the game, right?" the wiry man said as he continued to overstep the boundaries.

One of the associates intervened, catching a glimpse of the situation, raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Looks like our wiry friend is having a good time," he remarked with a smirk, his words veering toward a thinly veiled insinuation.

The wiry man's laughter, emboldened by Candy's encouragement, echoed through the dimly lit lounge. His associates, now fully engaged in the unfolding act, exchanged knowing glances, their amusement seemingly derived from the act playing out before them.

The wiry man's associates, perhaps spurred by the sense of camaraderie that often accompanies such gatherings, began to express their own interest in joining the perceived "fun." One of them, a companion with an arrogant demeanor, chimed in with a leering grin, "What's the matter, Candy? Don't want to share the love?"

The wiry man, egged on by his companions said with an air of arrogance. "Come on, boys, let's make it a night to remember," he declared, raising his glass in a toast. The others at the table, emboldened by his lead, responded with a chorus of raucous laughter.

The wiry man then eyed the associates who was with him on the game and said.

"There will be a bonus for the winner of this hand."

His hand which was teasing her pussy, then probed her pussy with a finger and sank into her hole. Candy moaned as his finger moved in and out slowly.

The wiry man then said to Candy.

"I'm going to need your assistance."

Candy looked down while his one hand held cards while his other hand was between her thighs. Candy took a moment to understand and leaned over to take something from his pile. As Candy tossed it at the center of the table, her body experienced a movement as she was bent over the table being finger-fucked more aggressively.

The game continued, as she threw another from the wiry man's side, all the while his finger sawing into Candy and her moans adding to the atmosphere.

The wiry man lost the game. In truth, none of them seemed very attuned to the game. The wiry man whispered some thing into Candy's ear and then she headed to the associate who had just won.

Candy went closer to the associate who won and ran her hands through his back. "Are you ready, handsome?" she asked in a husky voice. She sat closer to him showing her cleavage and let her lips get close to his ear.

"Are you ready for this?" she kissed his neck and licked his earlobe lightly.

"Y..Yes, Candy." The associate replied.

The wiry man smirked as he saw this and then announced that the winner of the the next game will receive the same bonus as the winner of the current game. The game started again as Candy continued her activity.

Candy reached down and grabbed the hem of his shirt to open the buttons and removed it from his body. She kept her hands moving over his chest teasingly, caressing his body. The associate was not able to focus on the game because of her antics.

Candy then pulled her hot pink bodysuit away from her shoulders and let them fall. The bodysuit flailed around the waist because of the skirt while showcasing her tits and the neon-blue heart-shaped nipple piercings.

She held her hand up to her mouth with a surprised expression. "Oops! Candy's dress slipped because she's a naughty girl."

She then lifted her breasts and squeezed them together. "You like my titties, handsome?"

"Yes, Candy. They're awesome." The associate grinned.

"I love having these nipples sucked and played with. It makes my pussy so wet. They're so sensitive." She played with each nipple piercing between her thumb and forefinger. They were already getting hard as she continued.

One of the other associates who was playing the game with the wiry man saw Candy's act, he wooed "Shake those titties' baby."

Candy got to her knees under the table, sitting on her boots as her hands worked on his belt and zipper. As she tugged his pants, the associate raised his hips from the chair. She pulled his pants down enough to fully expose his hard cock.

Without hesitation she held the cock in hand. Her hands wrapped around the shaft as she dipped her head. She sucked the tip into her mouth and sucking it all the way back of her throat and then jacking his shaft.

Candy heard his gasp as he said.

"You know how to suck a cock, Candy!" He then looked up and glanced at the wiry man.

"Hey, can I call your escort a slut?"

The wiry man who heard this chuckled as he replied.

"Yeah sure. Everything's fair game. You can also dirty talk if you want."

The associate was not able to focus on his game except raising his hip occasionally as Candy's head bumped the underside of the table. His hands were also under the table over her head. His grunts, gasps' and groans played to the background of the game of others.

Candy took her time, directed by the wiry man as she sucked and licked the cock as slowly as the people above played the game.

When another of the wiry man's associate won the game, he reached to the underneath of the table and Candy moved to him. She was soon sucking on his cock.

Candy looked at the balls hanging underneath and licked them instead while her hand glided up and down the associates cock.

"Mhmm." She groaned some more. " I bet you have so much cum in these balls, hunk. Wouldn't you like to put that down my throat or on my titties?"

"Huh-uh." The associate tutted. When he heard this he was not able to handle any longer as he squirted on Candy's tit's.

The act continued as other people started winning and Candy continued giving blowjob while some holding on while other squirting. Finally the wiry man received Candy's mouth on his cock. He didn't let Candy continue her blowjob for long. He brought Candy out from the underneath.

Candy's face and tits were slick from cum from her efforts. As she stood next to the wiry man and wondered what might happen next when his hands went to the neon green skirt and the hot pink bodysuit as he pushed it down to her legs. Then the wiry man pushed his own pants and underwear down his legs while removing Candy's boots along and discarding both his and all of hers at the side.

He took his seat butt naked and he moved Candy in front of him and pulled her into his lap. Candy spread her feet to the outside of his legs and eased back to his lap. Candy felt his cock against her butt and paused. Then he rubbed the tip of his shaft over her pussy until it hit the hole.

With a gasp from both of them, Candy sat down on his cock.

The wiry man's associates were watching intently as Candy began moving up and down his cock. The wiry man then announced that for the next games, Candy would fuck the winner like this and play the next game for the associate.

The wiry man did not consult Candy for this arrangement but seeing Candy not replying meant for him that she accepted the condition.

The wiry man, a triumphant smirk on his face, relaxed back with an air of camaraderie. "That's the spirit, Candy!" he declared, his words a twisted celebration of conquest.

The associates, empowered by her compliance, intensified their audacious remarks, and the air buzzed with a lustful energy.

The stakes increased but Candy quickly folded and concentrated on fucking the wiry man who's hand was around her waist assisting her movement. Her tit's were flopping and they weren't quiet between their moans and Candy's ass smacking against his hips.

Suddenly the wiry man stopped, as another associate won the game who I had given a blowjob before. The associate eager for Candy removed his pants as fast as possible as his cock stood in erection again pointing in air.

Candy glanced back and slowly stood , the cock slowly sliding of her pussy. The moment her pussy was free, the wiry man's cock smacked wetly against his stomach.

As Candy stepped over his legs, her entire body, which was nude, was obscenely displayed.

Candy settled down on the second cock. A grin formed on the associate's face as the pussy settled down and a moan came from the man. They resumed fucking but they made no pretense of playing the game as both of them given up as they both were aroused.

The associate, a leering grin etched on his face, took his face closer to Candy, his words a coarse invitation. "Come on, Candy, don't be shy. We're all friends here," he chuckled, his laughter merging with the disconcerting symphony of the lounge.

His companion, fueled by the validation of his crude advances, joined in with a remark that left little to the imagination. "Candy always likes to take things to the next level. Isn't that right?" he grinned, his words laden with a demeaning undertone.

The wiry man, reveling in the chaos, contributed to the crude banter with a condescending remark. "Candy, you're holding back. Let these gentlemen show you a good time," he suggested.

The associate's hands who won went up to Candy's breasts to grope them as well. Now Candy made a moan to indicate he was doing a good job of increasing her arousal.

The length of each game wasn't long enough to push both the winner's and Candy's arousal to an orgasm. After a while, all pretense of playing games were over. after the final game, the wiry man came and eased her off the associate's cock.

The table was cleared as the dealer left the booth. Then Candy was told to do doggy style by the wiry man. Candy complied because the prolonged but interrupted fuck had become frustrating for her as the arousal rose and then stopped over and over. She wanted a release.

Therefore Candy got on her hands facing the associates. Her heavy breasts with nipple piercings hung down. She brought her lower back down towards the floor  to lift her ass up as best as possible and presented her cunt for fucking.

"Fuck, Candy. You're a hot fucking slut. I'm gonna fuck that pussy." The wiry man growled hungrily.

The associates, spurred on by this encouragement, intensified their inappropriate revelry.

The wiry man lined his cock up with her wet entrance and grabbed onto her hips. He pushed slowly until the tip of his cock stretched her opening easily as she was already wet and slipped inside. He then slammed his weight forward while pulling her hips back and buried the entirety of his cock in one thrust.

His cock deeply driven into Candy's already wet and open pussy as he thrusted hard while his tempo increasing. Her upper body was raised as she took some time to balance again with her elbows and forearms.

"Oh fuck! fuck! Hmph!" Candy cried out with the cock's increased tempo.

Some of the wiry man's associates were no longer keep their hand's to themselves as they also wanted to join the 'fun'.

Candy felt someone rubbing a lubricated finger around her asshole. Then a fingertip probed slightly inside and moved liked a vibrating butt plug.

Then one of the associate's cock straddled Candy's face from the front as she was face fucked as another associate lied down and fondled, squeezed and pulled her breast and nipple piercings. When it wasn't, her tit's swung wildly from the forceful jamming of the cocks into her.

The wiry man, conscious to the treatment given to Candy, continued to revel in the twisted narrative he had orchestrated. "Who knew Candy had such a wild side?" he mused, his tone filled with a perverse satisfaction.

Candy wanted to say something but she had a cock in her mouth and her pussy while her tits being violated. Her arousal increased to the point the eruption as the cocks slammed into her forcefully.

Her breath was caught in her throat while her legs began shivering. As the cocks assaulted her body, fingers from several hands pulled, twisted and pinched her nipples and her clit also.

Candy exploded in a powerful orgasm. Her head shot up and a moaning, gasping and guttural sound flowed from inside her as her entire body quacked and shook.

Her entire body spasmed as she felt the cock inside her mouth and pussy spew its cum, emptying in her already drenched pussy from her own secretion of arousal and orgasmic result while swallowing the one in her mouth.

As the cocks pulled out from her holes, Candy was hoping for some respite but no sooner the cock's was out another two slammed into her. They pounded into her, their pace increasing as well as the intensity. Candy groaned and moaned as she looked at the associate's faces who had a lust crazed look. Fingers were again playing with her nipples and clit while a few fingers touched the contours of her whole naked body.

*****

Candy was prone on the surface of the floor, exhausted, used and spent. Hands gathered around her, supported her and guided her to the couch where she was laid back, her legs splayed. She looked up at the wiry man and his associates, each with satisfied looks on their faces.

Candy then saw the clock that was present in the booth and noticed that the night was not over. Carla's mission was to keep the wiry man distracted the entire night which included his associates too.

The associates gave her water in the meantime as she was recovering while the men were also recovering. Candy knew that she had to do something to make them stay.

Candy's eyes dropped to each of their cocks, each limply hanging and glistening with the juices of cum. She slid off the couch and had them cram onto it, the wiry man and his associates hips and thighs pressed tightly in the process to get a hard on faster.

From the wiry man to an associate to another one, for the cycle to continue in a never ending line of cocks for her to lick and suck. She wrapped her lips around their cocks and started working towards an erection with her skilled tongue, trying to please them as much she possibly could rather than showing any kind of hesitance.

Candy was rewarded eventually with the wiry man's and his associates hard cocks. She sat back and considered the results of her effort and what to do next.

Candy then started to fondle her tits while pulling and teasing her nipple piercing with one hand. The other hand casually stroked her pussy. The wiry man then made a decision. He stood up and glanced at his associates. Then he took Candy's hand and glanced at them to follow him which led them to a short hallway that led to the bedrooms for the V.I.P.

Once they reached in front of bedroom in all naked glory, the wiry man said. "We're moving this party to more practical accommodations." He nudged Candy ahead of him with a smack on her ass while the others entered the room.

 

0