Chapter 18.2: Unseen Friction
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the quietude of the afternoon, while the dim-lit den embraced the tranquility before the night's chaos, an unfamiliar face entered the scene. A woman, unknown to Candy but recognized by Lily and Ruby, barged into Carla's room.

The muffled sounds of a heated exchange drifted through the door, reaching the lobby where the trio held their post. Candy exchanged perplexed glances with Lily and Ruby, their curiosity piqued by the unanticipated disturbance.

As the unknown woman vented her frustration, the trio stood in the lobby, their eyes drawn to Carla's closed door.

"Carla, this is unacceptable!" The unfamiliar voice rose in pitch, a dissonant note in the usually harmonious den.

Inside Carla's room, the leader of the Pleasure team, a team within the gang, faced off against Carla. The Pleasure team specialized in seduction and manipulating the desires of Marco's rivals—a crucial component of the intricate network of Marco's underworld operations.

Candy exchanged glances with Lily and Ruby, silently acknowledging the unexpected turn of events. The Pleasure team was an integral part of Carla's domain, and any discord within the ranks could have far-reaching consequences.

Carla, seated calmly behind her desk, listened to the woman's grievances. "We were overlooked for a crucial task yesterday," the unknown woman accused, her voice edged with frustration. "Why were we not chosen for the distraction mission?"

Carla maintained her composure, responding with measured tones that carried a hint of authority. "Our Pleasure team was engaged in a mission of its own, dealing with matters beyond the scope of a mere distraction. The three women ..." The Lieutenant noticed the shadows that was covering the light that was usually seen from bottom of the door and said towards the door.

"I know you three are listening. Come inside."

The trio entered the room.

As the unknown woman, known as Stella, first laid eyes on Candy, Lily, and Ruby serving the gangsters in Marco's den, a palpable wave of disdain washed over her. In her eyes, she saw not just fellow gang members but symbols of a perceived degradation within their ranks. The sight of the three girls, clad in provocative attire that left little to the imagination, fueled Stella's sense of disgust.

Carla gestured toward Candy, Lily and Ruby  "As I was saying, they were the only ones available for the task I assigned."

Stella, a tempest of resentment, fixed her gaze on Carla. "You can't just sideline the Pleasure team like this! Our influence in this gang is crucial, and you decide to give the task to a newbie and outcasts?" Her voice carried a blend of frustration and accusation.

Carla, unmoved by the verbal onslaught, maintained her composure. "Stella," she addressed the woman with a level tone, "I said it once and I am saying it again... we had a specific task yesterday. The Pleasure team was preoccupied with its duties, and the trio—Candy, Lily and Ruby—called the Server Team, was the only team available for the task."

Stella scoffed at Carla's explanation. "Busy? We were busy too, Carla, dealing with our own set of problems. The Pleasure team is essential to this gang, and we won't be overlooked."

Candy observed the exchange with a heightened sense of awareness. The dynamics within the gang were intricate, and this clash between Carla and Nina unveiled an underbelly of competition and rivalry.

From Candy's vantage point in Carla's room, she observed Stella's and her attire that was a reflection of the Pleasure team's bold and risqué fashion choices, though her disapproval of the three girls was evident.

Stella wore a form-fitting, black leather corset that emphasized her curves, the shiny material catching the ambient light in Carla's room. The corset had intricate lace detailing, hinting at a juxtaposition of sensuality and ferocity. The straps hugged Stella's figure, enhancing the alluring silhouette.

Her lower half was adorned with a miniskirt made of dark, fishnet fabric. The skirt revealed just enough skin to maintain an air of mystery, but its sheer nature added a touch of provocative flair. Beneath the skirt, Stella's fishnet stockings accentuated her legs, the pattern contributing to the overall edgy ensemble.

Completing her look, Stella donned knee-high, stiletto-heeled boots with straps that crisscrossed along her calves. The boots added a dominatrix-like authority to her presence, leaving Candy with a lingering sense of discomfort, as if she had just encountered a fierce rival within the gang's intricate hierarchy.

Stella's choice of attire exuded confidence, aligning with the Pleasure team's penchant for making a bold statement. However, as Stella confronted Carla and her gaze met Candy's, there was an unmistakable air of disdain, as if the intricacies of the Pleasure team's world were being challenged by the unexpected entry of the three girls.

Stella, undeterred, continued her tirade. "Carla, you can't just undermine my authority like this! We have rules, and you can't simply ignore them because you think it benefits your schemes!"

Carla was tired of listening to the nonsense she was spouting and thus her response was measured but firm. "Stella, every team plays a crucial role, and each task is assigned based on the strengths and capabilities of the members. The mission yesterday required discretion, which Candy and her team provided. I expect every team to execute their roles diligently without questioning the decisions made for the greater good of the gang."

Stella though visibly discontent, was momentarily silenced by Carla's explanation. The intricacies of the gang's operations demanded flexibility, and Carla, as a seasoned lieutenant, was adept at allocating resources where they were most needed.

"Every team has its priorities," Carla continued, her eyes locking with the dissatisfied Pleasure team member. "We can't afford to jeopardize one task for another. You have your assignments, and they have theirs."

Candy, Lily and Ruby rooted at their spots, exchanged glances, acutely aware of the delicate balance that had momentarily shifted within Marco's den. The Pleasure team's disgruntled member, though restrained by Carla's authority, carried the residue of discontent, casting shadows on the unity that had, until now, defined the gang's structure.

Stella's frustration lingered, but the weight of Carla's words bore down on her. She shot one last defiant look before storming away, disappearing into the depths of the den. Carla sighed, her gaze following Stella's retreating figure before she turned back to the trio in the room.

Carla addressed the trio. "Back to work, girls. Every ripple in the pond settles eventually."

The trio resumed their tasks, but the echoes of unseen frictions lingered in the shadows as Stella observed them.

The metallic gleam of Candy's neon-pink bodysuit, the audacious that adorned Lily, and the revealing ensemble Ruby wore—all these elements clashed with Stella's vision of what a gang member should represent. In her mind, their appearance epitomized a degradation of the gang's identity, reducing it to a mere spectacle of flesh.

As Stella noticed them moving through the den, serving drinks and engaging in lewd banter with the gang members, her disapproval intensified. The provocative attire and the overtly seductive actions seemed, to Stella, like an unwarranted compromise of the gang's dignity. In her eyes, it was a betrayal of the gang's true purpose and a deviation from the respectability she believed it deserved.

This disdain fueled Stella's frustration, contributing to the eruption of her grievances against Carla. To her, the task assigned to Candy and her team the previous day only amplified the perceived erosion of the gang's values. The clash of ideals between Stella and the three girls will become a silent battleground within the seedy confines of Marco's den.

 

0