Ch 1 – Alpha Survey
79 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The survey is strange, these questions related to MMO are fine but to put a spin on what-if scenarios?
Did someone in their company get bored and decide to add those questions?
Whatever the case, I didn't take it seriously and answered yes.

It was about whether I would be taken to another world and hey, it's a company that gave a survey to the people who did the playtesting on their upcoming MMO, no judgement.

I have high expectations towards the new MMO, it was fast pace action MMO. If I have to sum up what that MMO brings to the table, it would be 3rd person's view of taking down big bosses with a mechanic that you could Iframe if timed right.

A huge reward to highly skilled players and a dumpster fire for casuals, due to a unique feature they had added.

It's a mechanic that requires the player to perfect time their skills to Iframe through the attack for bonus points towards The Gauge or the player to wait it out to build up The Gauge.

The Gauge as everyone calls it in the playtesting, had no name to it. The game had finished its alpha testing not long ago, so there were a lot of incomplete things.
The Gauge was used as a resource meter for massive damage or being invincible for a certain amount of time. It led to some issues, not from a gameplay standpoint but from the consumers.

You see, it creates a massive skill gap between braindead--- I mean poorly skilled players and highly skilled as there's no cooldown for using The Gauge which you could theoretically spam if you have the resource for it.

The game was fun for sure, but if the company want profits... Let's say, they will have to make it more friendly towards the casuals who can't build up The Gauge.

Anyway, the survey that I am taking my time for, is related to that upcoming MMO.
I rarely complete a survey if the game doesn't grab my attention for its unique gameplay which is rare these days.

One of the questions asked if I wanted to keep my character which I answered yes. Who doesn't want a headstart? At least I assume it's for the next beta.

However, I kind of want to recreate the character as the character creation is out of the world. I think I spent a few hours to be satisfied with the results. If I remember correctly, it was a female with long pink hair and clear sky eyes.
She had a noticeable feature that made any male stare at her, an unnatural breast size that defies gravity.

Maybe it's too late to reconsider if I could change my character to something else entirely since I could only change my character during the limited time window of the alpha testing.

Regardless, I moved on and continued to question their odd choice of questions. The final question was confusing, how is it related to the game? Reincarnation? Transmigration? What is this?

I was scratching my head since I couldn't skip or answer no to both of them. These were forced questions that required a Yes on one of them, it's probably a joke from the person who made the questions for sure. Okay, I just click Yes on the reincarnation question and be done with it.

Oh boy, was it a mistake to finish it because I woke up in an unknown place!

"Oh dear. Nagi, you already awake?"

The giant woman picked me up, she was huge! Wait, I noticed my hands were small, small as a baby. Don't tell me... Noooo!!!

"Nagi, what's wrong?"

I never asked for this! I have games to play!

2