Chapter 1 – Starting to Choose (Character Creation)
35 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Trait Right to Choose - During scenarios where the simulator determines the outcome related to the User, the User may determine the outcome instead. Moderately applies to Subordinates and Slightly applies to Allies.

 

“Oh mah gawd… I wonder if I’ll just explode from all the possibilities that filter through my mind now that I finally have the Right to Choose?”

“Or perhaps I’ll just be scientifically incapable of coming up with my own decisions?”

“Or maybe I should pay attention to what this disembodied voice is saying about this Warlord Simulator and all.”

Just as that thought came to mind, a screen appeared before me.

{Choose your Starting Points (Pts)}
50 -----------------------------------------------------------------------{      }----------------------------------------------------------------------- 1000

“...” 

“Why would I choose the lower number though?”

“Oh right! The Right to Choose!” 

“So I get to just choose the best rewards always then? I’ll definitely get lynched if the other players find out about this…”

{+1000 Pts}

[Choose your Starting Conditions:]
[Talent]  F - SSS
[Hero] F - SSS
[Unit] T1 - T6
{Item} -
{Age} 30
{Background} -
{Starting Time} 0
{Current Pts} 1000

As the screen refreshes after the previous choice, I notice a difference between the current screen and the previous one. The outline of the title as well as the first 3 options are significantly less fancy! 

 

After experimenting a bit, I came to the conclusion that everything within a simple squared border is what was already meant to be in the Simulator whereas the fancy bordered things are only available to me because of my Right to Choose trait. 

 

Aside from this, I seem to be able to choose my own Starting Talent, Hero, & Unit without spending my points regardless of the Grade/Tier. However the moment I try to change anything within a fancy border, my points will go up or down accordingly…

 

...

...

 

After an ungodly amount of time has passed with me fiddling around with the options and sliders and dreams and aspirations, I find myself with an absurdly “Min-Maxed” character screen that would bring a tear to any “Min-Maxer’s” heart.

 

Of course, as I flickered between screens, there were the occasional moments where the screen goes completely black and I can see a rather hideously grinning man staring right at me. 

 

But that’s totally just a trick of the mind and totally not a reflection of the “Gaming Addiction” my adoptive parents warned me about.

 

“Yeap. I can definitely always stop when I want to.”

[Choose your Starting Conditions:]
[Talent]  SSS - Jack of All Trades
[Hero] SSS - Auxiliary Support
[Unit] T6 - Infiltrator
{Item} A-Grade Communication Set
{Age} -1 day
{Background} Second Son of the Third Brother of the Head of the Branch Family of a Duke’s Household in a Small Kingdom
{Starting Time} -9 Years
{Current Pts}
0

In terms of the Squares, I pretty much only chose from the best Grades and Tier that I could choose from before deciding on what would best fit my *cough* circumstances.

 

Honestly, the main goal of this whole Min-Max was to start the game as early as possible and I paid every price I COULD pay to achieve that without sacrificing the bigger picture. In reality, if the Squares would reflect the actual sacrifices I made, it would look more like this: 

[Choose your Starting Conditions:]
[Talent]  SSS - Jack of All Trades {F-Rank (Temporary 5 years)}
[Hero] SSS - Auxiliary Support {Age: -1 day and Grade: F (Temporary 3 years)}
[Unit] T6 - Infiltrator {1/50 (Temporary 3 years)}
{Item} A-Grade Communication Set
{Age} -1 day
{Background} Second Son of the Third Brother of the Head of the Branch Family of a Duke’s Household in a Small Kingdom
{Starting Time} -9 Years
{Current Pts}
0

And if my Squares had a “Before - After”, it would look like this:

 

Talent SSS - Jack of All Trades - +200% xp gain from all sources for self and subordinates. Reduced Upper limit of ALL Skills and Levels by 2.

Talent F - Jack of All Trades - +25% xp gain from all sources for self. Reduced Upper limit of ALL Skills and Levels by half.

 

Hero

Laura Lv.1 [SSS {F} Human {Fetus} Female]

Auxiliary Support Hero

Str B {-}

Agi A {-}

Con B {-}

Int SS {-}

Wis S {-}

Cha S {-}

Talent SSS - The Lord's Hands {Locked Temporarily 3 Years} - Massive Bonus to any actions taken in alignment with her Lord’s Will. Unable to develop Skills normally.

Comments: A fetus with monstrous potential whose growth is dependent on her Lord.

 

Unit {1/50}

T6 Infiltrator Lv.1 

Flexible Auxiliary Unit

Str C

Agi S

Con B

Int S

Wis SS

Cha SS

Combat Proficiency: Hidden Weapons and Armour, Assassination

Auxiliary Proficiency: Stealth, Acrobatics, Diplomacy, Information Gathering, Thievery, Perception

Comments: An excellent unit for any Intel work, whether as a Diplomat, Spy, Thief, or Assassin.

Would you be okay if I just made the potatonist a full-time Lord and non-combatant?
  • Yes
  • No
Total voters: 5 · This poll was closed on Dec 18, 2023 07:11 PM.
2