Chapter 26: Full moon banquet, all heavens celebrate together, all dynasties come to congratulate!
373 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The Ye Family has reached the pinnacle of influence in the Eternal Immortal Domain! Perhaps, only the Ye Family can achieve such greatness under the heavens in the myriad realms."

"Even the ancient azure dragon's shadow has been summoned, taking a back seat to the unfolding spectacle!"

Countless cultivators are in awe, their eyes widened in disbelief at the unfolding event.

At the same time, significant immortal forces from various realms are heading towards the Ye Family.

Witnesses see flying ships rising in the ancient eastern cosmos, bearing the banner of the 'Dao God Sect'!

Leading them is a venerable old Daoist, the Grand Elder of the Dao God Sect.

"Look, it's the Grand Elder of the Dao God Sect. Is he personally attending the Son of the God Emperor's full moon banquet at the Ye Family?"

"Rumors say the Grand Elder has long reached the realm of a God Sovereign, comparable to the Sect Master, yet even such a figure is personally going to the Ye Family!"

People are astonished, struggling to grasp the immense influence of the Ye Family.

The Dao God Sect, founded by the progenitor, is renowned and boasts an unfathomable heritage!

Throughout the Eternal Immortal Domain, few forces dare to speak against, let alone surpass, the Dao God Sect.

Yet, such a force is now paying homage to the Ye Family!

Not long after, in the western cosmos, a towering pagoda emerges, radiating light across the realms.

Upon the pagoda, a sacred glow cleanses the mundane world, and ancient chants resonate as if an ancient Buddha is reciting scriptures.

"Look, that's the pagoda of the Great Thunder Sound Monastery!"

"Even the Great Thunder Sound Monastery, despite its distant location, is coming to present congratulations to the Son of the God Emperor?"

The influence of the Ye Family in the Eternal Immortal Domain reaches new heights!

The Great Thunder Sound Monastery, though not an immortal force, is a top-tier power, and now, even they are offering gifts to the Son of the God Emperor.

As various forces make their way to the Ye Family, the astonishment grows.

"The leader of the Nirvana Teaching was seen personally heading to the Ye Family, bringing gifts and accompanied by their sacred maiden!"

"What? The Nirvana Teaching may not be an immortal force, but it's a top power. Even their leader is personally going to pay respects, accompanied by their sacred maiden!"

Witnesses express disbelief, realizing that the Son of the God Emperor has become their focal point.

The sacred maiden of the Nirvana Teaching, with her ethereal beauty and cold demeanor, becomes a dream figure for many young cultivators.

As news of various forces attending the Ye Family's banquet spreads, admirers lament the unfairness of life.

"Why is it that even the leader of the Nirvana Teaching, who has cultivated for countless years, is unable to meet him, while the Son of the God Emperor is showered with attention within just thirty days of his birth?"

Many admirers cry out in despair at the seemingly unjust nature of life.

Forces like the Northern Profound Holy Land and the Flame Mountain Sect also set forth with gifts.

Even the Golden Lion Clan and a spaceship from the Great Xia Ancient Nation, led by their princess, are joining the celebration!

In the vast expanse of the Eternal Immortal Domain, ships traverse the skies, swords cut through the void, and various creatures roam the space.

The forces attending the celebration are of the highest caliber, ranging from top-tier realm powers to numerous immortal forces.

Spontaneously, they all converge on the Ye Family, despite no formal invitation, demonstrating the family's undeniable influence.

However, some immortal forces with ulterior motives are also prepared for the occasion.

In the Ye Family's estate, disciples discuss the significance of the event.

"Today is our young master's full moon banquet, and I heard there's something big planned by the clan."

"How do you have such insider information? Where did you hear this?"

"I don't know, but they say the clan is trying to boost the young master's reputation. Let's wait and see what happens."

Ye Family disciples, though ordinary, command respect even from the rulers of empires.

Beyond their duties, they are also key cultivators within a distinguished family.

"Is this the brilliance of the Ye Family?"

"The vastness of the heavens and earth, the transient existence of all living beings—it's all so different from the past!"

Ye Tian, in the arms of Yue Luli, gazes down at everything, his eyes flickering.

This is truly the first time he has seen the grandeur of this vast world in a meaningful sense.

Observing the myriad miles of mountains and rivers, he realizes that all living beings are but fleeting clouds in the presence of divine radiance.

This experience overturns Ye Tian's understanding of the world, requiring time to digest even for someone who has lived two lifetimes.

Especially when witnessing his own full moon banquet, celebrated by the entire universe, blessing countless beings.

People from the Tianxuan Dao Domain can best understand the Ye Family's lavish display!

Countless top-tier forces and immortal powers arrive to convey their congratulations, bringing substantial gifts.

Ye Tian begins to feel like the master of the world.

"Haha, all thanks to my divine emperor dad!"

"With such an unbeatable background, it's so comfortable to be carefree."

Ye Tian even contemplates that if there were a composition contest in the fantasy world, he would write an essay titled 'My Divine Emperor Dad,' and it would undoubtedly become popular.

Just at that moment, a voice echoes from below.

"The Dao God Sect has arrived, presenting gifts—a set of forty-nine volumes of Dao scriptures, three bottles of divine essence, and a secret technique of the God Sovereign!"

11