Chapter 30: Draw lots? If you choose a handkerchief, will the son of the God Emperor turn out to be a play-boy?
362 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Yue Liuli's melodious words echoed, her sleeves gently swayed.

The blessing array in front vanished, space twisted, and magical power surged, revealing various items in the previous array's place.

"A lottery ceremony? It's a tradition in the Eternal Immortal Realm's three thousand realms."

"It's said that a child's first choice often determines their future path of cultivation."

"Yes, legend has it that in ancient times, a divine child descended with myriad phenomena accompanying their birth!"

"Then, during the full moon, they drew lots and chose the template for controlling myriad flames, growing up to become a renowned Flame Saint!"

Leaders of immortal sects and elders observed attentively, curious about what the God Emperor's son would choose.

"In the past, Ye Sword God chose a small sword during the lottery! Now, he's the young master of the Eternal Immortal Realm, the top swordsman of the younger generation!"

"Ye Dan chose an ancient cauldron for alchemy during the lottery, and now he's a top alchemist in the Immortal Realm!"

"Young Master, though just an ordinary mortal, has extraordinary talent. It's unpredictable how he will choose this time."

Even the many disciples and elders of the Ye Family were concerned, their eyes focused, feeling nervous.

Yue Liuli, with her phoenix eyes slightly narrowed, paid close attention, content if her child could grow up happily.

But if he achieved something significant, as parents, they'd naturally be proud.

What would their child choose?

Regardless, Yue Liuli would silently support him.

"The son of the God Emperor! What will he choose?"

"Why bother paying attention? This is likely his last moment!"

"After the lottery ceremony, the teleportation array will open, and our three immortal forces' armies will enter the Ye Family. With the help of the remnants of the Blood Sea Forbidden Zone, the son of the God Emperor is doomed!"

The Bone Demon Clan, Fire Demon Clan, and Purgatory Lion Tribe communicated secretly.

Although curious about the God Emperor's son's choice, they didn't care. He would undoubtedly die today!

Now... it was just a moment of pleasure before death.

"Hehe, time for the lottery?"

"But... what should I choose to not disturb my laid-back lifestyle?"

In Yue Liuli's arms, Ye Tian looked at the items in the array, his eyes flickering.

There was an ancient cauldron for alchemy, an extremely sharp sword, runes, and even a small beast.

Runes represented a runemaster's profession.

And the little beast represented a beast tamer's profession.

There was also a jade seal, a golden drum, a large hammer, a small array, making it dazzling.

Ye Tian's eyes flickered as he looked at the various items, seemingly like toys.

Inwardly, he was caught in a dilemma. All these items represented different paths.

With such an invincible background, why not just relax and lay low?

Ye Tian must stick to his laid-back lifestyle!

However, there seemed to be no ordinary items among them.

Choosing any would be recognized as paving the way for an extraordinary future.

Ye Tian wondered if this was his mother's trick.

Not preparing ordinary items but presenting those representing different major paths.

"Son, go ahead and choose."

Yue Liuli placed Ye Tian in front of the items, urging him to make a choice.

Feeling the attention, Ye Tian increasingly wanted to maintain his laid-back lifestyle.

Being under such scrutiny was too high-profile.

He had to stay low-key and not affect his laid-back lifestyle.

Waving his little hand, he looked at the items representing different paths.

Ye Tian's chubby little hand crawled forward, about to make a choice, uncertain of what to choose.

The onlookers became increasingly expectant, some Ye Family elders even sweated.

In all eyes, Ye Tian picked up a pink handkerchief, sniffed it, and revealed a satisfied smile.

Seeing this, the world fell into silence. Not a sound could be heard, and even breathing was unusually clear.

"This... undermines dignity!"

A broad-faced elder spoke with a deep voice.

Choosing a woman's handkerchief spoke for itself.

Doesn't this mean the God Emperor's son wants countless harems?

Even other immortal forces couldn't bear to watch, showing disappointed expressions.

They thought the God Emperor's son would achieve great things, but his ambition was to be a playboy.

The Ye Family disciples were dumbfounded.

The alchemy hall disciple, who spoke earlier, refused to believe it and even rubbed his eyes.

How could his alchemy idol be a playboy?!

But the Grand Xia Princess and the Attire Saintess couldn't help but laugh.

It seems... they might have a chance to become the young master's attendants.

"Enough!"

A roar resounded, accompanied by an overwhelming momentum, even some immortal force elders knelt down.

"Anyone else who speaks, dies!"

Yue Liuli said coldly.

Looking at Ye Tian gently, she said, "Being a playboy is not bad. You can bear many branches and leaves for our ancient Ye Family."

"Tian'er, no matter what you choose, Mother will support you!"

11