Chapter 36: Teleported into the prison? Being kept in the dark, knowing everything secretly!
266 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The leader of the Purgatory Lion Tribe, sensing the worsening situation, shouted urgently, urging the ancestral leaders of the three immortal forces to retreat with him.

They had a backup plan; within the Ye Family, their informant had arranged a teleportation array.

Even if the plan failed and blood was spilled, they could still escape unharmed.

Ye Tian, in Yue Liuli's arms, felt anxious; this was the perfect moment for a decisive victory.

Why hasn't anyone taken action yet? Even his own mother remained indifferent. Are they planning to let them escape?

The chief of the Purgatory Lion Tribe looked miserable, but there was a hint of relieved laughter.

Despite the failed plan and unsuccessful assassination, escaping with their lives was an unexpected joy.

Using teleportation, they arrived at an array in a dense forest.

The array seemed to be waiting for them, piercing the sky with bright light.

"Hahaha, throughout the ages, Ye Family, we'll meet again!"

"Today's task is to escape; in the future, we will surely come back with a vengeance!"

As for the five ancestral leaders, they were disheveled and furious.

Five God Emperor-level figures couldn't even catch Yue Liuli's palm.

If this news spread, wouldn't everyone laugh out loud?

But today, being able to leave was a great relief; they didn't ask for anything more.

The chief of the Purgatory Lion Tribe, with mad laughter, entered the teleportation array to return to his tribe's headquarters.

A white light flashed, the world spun, and the sun and moon flew backward, overturning the universe.

With a change in space, the chief of the Purgatory Lion Tribe opened his eyes, seemingly about to breathe the long-lost air.

However, the imagined scene of clear blue water and sky with swirling fairy mist did not appear.

Around them was filled with an endless aura of death, as if imprisoning countless evil demons.

The air carried the stench of decaying bodies and the sound of intense forging.

Occasionally, deeper down, there were roars of demons and gods, as if venting their unwillingness.

"No, no, no! Where is this?!"

He, who had experienced a lifetime of battles, had never felt such fear; this place was too eerie.

And the five ancestral leaders who followed him were also seen, trapped not far away in a prison.

The chief of the Purgatory Lion Tribe was exceptionally clever; based on the surroundings, he immediately deduced.

This place... was likely the Ye Family's celestial prison!

What the heck is going on?!

Ye Jiancai clearly promised that the teleportation array would send them back to their forces after their plan failed, so why were they sent to the Ye Family's celestial prison? Wasn't this walking into a trap and seeking death?

Before he could react, the jade pendant at his waist lit up.

This was a voice transmission stone for family contact. He had explicitly instructed not to use it unless it was extremely urgent.

The chief of the Purgatory Lion Tribe gently placed it near his ear and heard a wail.

"Chief, chief, the Ye Family's Divine Emperor, Ye Junlin, is coming to annihilate our three great immortal forces, to uproot us in the Eternal Immortal Domain!"

"Ah!"

Hearing this, he shouted anxiously, "What? Divine Emperor Ye Junlin, how could he appear!?"

The chief of the Purgatory Lion Tribe clenched his teeth, tears in his eyes, and roared to the sky.

He hated it! His elaborate plan had cost who knows how much, and in the end, it all went up in smoke.

And... his family was destroyed because of this.

The Ye Family, almost zero casualties!

He was the sinner of the entire Purgatory Lion Tribe!

After the other ancestral leaders received news from their families, they were initially furious and tried to use all their knowledge to break the prison door.

However, even their cultivation disappeared, as if imprisoned by some mysterious force.

After a while, the faces of the few turned ashen, lying in the celestial prison as if they had accepted their fate.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, it's really pitiful!"

"If only we had known, why bother in the first place."

A melodious voice, like silver bells, sounded, but to them, it was more piercing than a sharp blade, instilling fear.

Yue Liuli, dressed in a red robe, looked like a cold empress, gazing at them with disdain.

In her arms, Ye Tian held a milk bottle, babbling with curious, watery eyes.

"Hahaha, I understand now. All of this was a scheme by your Ye Family!"

"The reason Divine Emperor Ye Junlin didn't appear at the full moon feast was because he personally went to sweep our family headquarters and wanted to erase us from the Eternal Immortal Domain!"

"As for us, even if the three forbidden zones join forces and swarm out, we are still just insignificant ants in front of the Ye Family, easily wiped out in no time."

The chief of the Purgatory Lion Tribe realized, but it was too late; he could only add regret to his misery.

The other five ancestral leaders also closed their eyes, never feeling so hopeless.

The family heritage... completely severed.

They never expected the few God Emperor-level ancestral leaders left in their family to withstand Divine Emperor Ye Junlin; it was simply unrealistic.

Yue Liuli nodded slightly, affirming their words.

What they said was correct, and Ye Junlin was already on his way back.

To destroy three insignificant immortal forces was just a matter of lifting his hand.

"I hate it; I really believed that old dog Ye Jiancai."

"Now, in this situation, I actually believed he could cooperate with me."

The chief of the Purgatory Lion Tribe shed tears of regret, already mentally tearing Ye Jiancai apart.

But what he didn't know was that Ye Jiancai was just a pawn.

He thought he could deceive the three great immortal forces and the Blood Sea Forbidden Zone by collaborating and eliminating the son of the Divine Emperor, making Ye Junlin taste the pain of losing a child.

However, he didn't realize that his every move was under the control of Ye Junlin and Yue Liuli.

Including the earlier teleportation array and the later closure of the protective family array, all were within Yue Liuli's view.

Yue Liuli's eyes turned cold. She reached into the void, grabbing Ye Jiancai, the former glorious head of the Ye Family's Wondrous Pavilion, by the throat. He had no resistance.

Yue Liuli found touching him dirty and threw him abruptly.

Ye Jiancai's teeth flew.

Meanwhile, in the arms of Yue Liuli, Ye Tian, watching this scene, felt incredulous.

He had just deduced that someone among the core figures of the Ye Family wanted his life.

But he didn't expect that his own parents were already aware of everything, letting him frolic under their noses.

"Oh no, System, I still can't utilize you, huh."

Ye Tian lightened the mood, joking with the system.

"Sigh, the burning ambition that had finally ignited, extinguished by this invincible background."

The system...

Putting jokes aside.

If he hadn't coincidentally discovered the conspiracy of the Blood Sea remnants, tribe leaders, and Ye Jiancai, and warned his parents while making preparations in advance.

Faced with the sudden turn of events, even if he wouldn't be in danger, these people might have successfully escaped.

In that case, the Ye Family's reputation would be severely damaged.

The system, upon hearing Ye Tian's words, was initially excited.

It seemed the host still needed it a lot, and it was planning to make good use of itself.

However, this time it didn't play a significant role. The system internally became more determined, "Next time, I must ensure the host utilizes me!"

7