chapter 2
149 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Magnus POV)

"When will you return to the celestial dimesion The Ancient One?"so they here to bring me back to the celestial realm huh?"I am not coming back yet i still need to explore the world i created and you already want me to come back? Dont you dare to command me as for i am your creator "i dont even have anything to do there ill just get irritated sitting in there"But if you stay here any longer the balance in this world will be disrupted ,The Ancient One you know your self that you are the source of our power we the spirits are born from your Origins"They have a point but what do my existence is for i know how to solve everything i can  just seal half of my power and return after thousand of years staying in this world"well then i'll just  seal half of my power so that the  balance will not disrupted and by the way when i am exploring this world dont you try watch over me".

I focused on my inner self as i imagine most of my power slowly getting sealed in a box"Well im done sealing my power is there any problem now ?speak now because my time is very precious"they didn't spoke after i am done speaking like its a sign that they dont have any request i think im free to go now dont i?"Well you can go now i still have to know about this world "[Power sealing completed]i think i need to seal the appraisal to its kinda annnoying a floating plate suddenly appearing in my handsome face "That works",first of all i dont need this kind of system anyway.

[sealing Appraisal Skill processing][Are you sure ?][Yes/No]well i already decided [Yes][Sealing completed Starting now you wont be receiving any notifications and information from the [Appraisal]Skill untill you unsealed it]well now it will be fine.

As i walk in the forest i feel a presense in somewhere "As the controller of mana i command thee locate the existing presense"a wave of mana dispelled from my body and as i waited for seconds the wave of mana completely came back to my body"so its around  five hundred meters from here huh"i quickly run towards the direction that the mana i dispelled from my body telling me to not far away i saw a cave"What creature is hiding in that kind of cave its completely hidden even me will not notice it if i do not look in my sorrounding"i went straight to the cave and i saw a bloody body of a young adult man completely motionless i almost feel no signs of life"What did this youngster did to be in this kind of situation?"i spoked to my self.

I rushed towards the body and i spoked"hey are you still alive ? just say i dont have a time for this kind of act"i said sarcastictly i dont know what to do well its not a big deal for me really but its my first time experiencing this kind of situation what ever"Healing magic:Complete Recovery"i spoked watching my hands glow and slowly the wounds of the youngster instantly recover from his injury well if someone did what i did his wounds won't instantly dissapear because of diffirence of magic power because i am the mana itself and magic it self the ultimate creature"Art thou okay for i will not wait for thee to wake up"i waited patiently for the answer well who's going to answer if your in this kind of situation"looks like ill have to wait for thee to wake up for the monster will attack thee"wait why am i talking to asleep person its meaningless im looking like a crazy person.

After a few days of waiting he finally woke up omy god you really took it for granted"Art thou okay ?"i spoked worriedly.

"Where am i?"confused why is he asking that.

" I should be the one asking thee for i  have been taking care of thee since i found thee"the boy is still air head because he just wokeup.

"Is that so ? May i see your face so that i can properly express my gratitude for taking care of me"it took a few second for me to process what he just ask and slowly remove my cloak"I thank my lady for taking care of me but may i ask how long am i out ?"you should really thank me as i the great me spared my precious time for your sake but wait did he just said my lady ?"Thee art is out for two days but i dont know the details why thee state is so bloody before  i healed thee but may i ask for thy pardon for i am not a lady but  i am a he "wow a face like this ?he think im a girl ?.

he spoked"I am very sorry but how am i supposed to not mistaken you as a girl if your face is so feminine and you have a long white hair"Really ? Am i that feminine?.

"Excuse me i may look like these but i am proud self proclaim he"i reacted sarcastictly,suddenly the ground move as if a giant is walking.

"What is that ?"i spoked unkowingly.

"Its the monster that have been chasing me but i didn't know that thing will still find me"he explained whole heartedly

"Why art thou being chased by that thing?"i asked

"Its the mission i selected,its an B rank quest well i am ashamed of my self for not completely subjugating it for its not an B rank monster its an S rank monster its called the catastrophe bringer monster so i am not match for that kind of monster"he explained.

"You should run i am already indepted to you i dont want to bring you any trouble ones that thing reconized me and smelled your scent it will chased after you too"he demanded.

Why should i run the great me is the creator of this world precisely that thing is no match for my power"why would i?,I will not tolerate that kind of treatment for i will defeat that thing so will thee just stand there and wait?"i spoked proudly.

"No you cant defeat that your just a healer i mean you cannot possibly defeat that thing even you have a offensive type of mag-"i cut his words and binded him so he would not be a hindrence to me when i am fighting. 

I fly towards the monster thinking how can i stop this in moving i need to restrict the monster from moving so i can end it ones and for all and suddenly i come to think the right magic and started chanting.

"In the  place thee reside keeping thyself isolated from all 

and the solitude that keeps thy place cold and unhabitable,

to your bitter breath that is absolute to all

let the world one's again feel your bitter cry and  take what ones your's 

 descend your judgement upon this hateful creature"

 "Ice magic :Ice Goddess Wrath"

I watch the creature and the place slowly being devoured by ice slowly trapping the creature by the ice glaciers and completely unable to move one's done i cast another spell that will completely obliviate the monster and cease to exist.

"Lightning magic:Thunder Calamity"i watch again as the sky slowly turned dark and a numerous amount of large thunder strike descened upon the lowly creature turning it to crisp well i think i crossed the line.

I slowly descend towards the place where i hid the man"What was that ? Who are you really?" he spoke hysterically completely overwhelmed.

"What do you mean what was that ?"i spoked.

"Well its not every day you see Advance type of magic not to mention its tier five!"he shouted.

"its just pety trick its not  my fullest potential"i spoked.

"Not fullest pottential?you mean your really not at it when your fighting that thing ?"he asked 

"Yeah i can do more than that "i spoked as i see him grow his face shocked.

"i see that you can multi cast too"he spoked

"Enough chit chat do you know where is the capital ?" i spoked.

"Yes its far from here but i can get you there i was about to go now"he offered.

"Ahats your name by the way?"i asked of course i need to ask the name of  my guide who would go out with a person you dont know.

"Im Yukorion from the word snow and hunter i can only cast ice magic because i dont have enough money to awaken another element"he spoked.

"Who are you really your so powerful "he spoked again

"thee better not knowing,Theres a word in this world that is better keep hidden because curiousity is poison it will kill thee for knowing too much"i spoked seeing him having a hard time processing my words.

"But let me tell thee this even when thee combined all thy ancestor's age from my age it will not be enought"i spoked proudly.

"Your a weird one huh you talk like the ancient time"he spoked absurbly.

"What ever thee know i might be from ancient time or even older than that"i replied.

"You are really are weird one sir by the way whats your name? in your face like a girl in twenty's you just said your even older than my ancestor's conbined"he asked

"Thy should not better off not knowing my age or thee will not be able to process it"i spoked bluntly.

"And my name is Magnus,Magnus One Draupnir"i replied

"Wow even your name had an Ancient Vibe"he replied

"Anyway take me to the Capital"i spoked well we have been talking for ages for me i think kaya gusto ko na tapusin.

"okay ill lead the way"he replied.

3