Chaper 5
43 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While walking i notice on the way i dont see any beastman or other race living
so im asking my self do they not want to live here or they are not welcome.

"hey i suddenly notice your way of talking it Change"he asked.

"yeah ? I need to adjust in your way of speaking".

"so that explains it..".

"Your not going to ask?"i asked to him as we walk in the alley.

"ask about what ?"he replied with a expression of questioning.

"About me,my origins and others?".

"Its your privacy if you dont want to talk about it then dont every people needs privacy specially to newly met people like me".

I smiled while looking at him"Then thanks for your understanding".

long awkward silent dominates for the both us while walking that feels kind a uncomfortable i need to break it.

"Hey why is there no beastman or elves living here in the capital?"i asked with very curious voice.

"ah,its because they are not very welcome here so the other races dont live here,let me ask you will you go to the place your not welcome With then?.
"....."
"....."
"I guess not ?"
"then your question is answered"
"yeeah..."
"anyway i do know alot of beastman they are abit more strong than human in terms of strength thats not all some of beastman can impregnate some other men they are very rare though..."
"huh?,they can?"i asked curiously im very impressed even though i created them i do not know what they are capable of.
"yeah they are very hard to find so some friendly nations approved of that kind of marriage"
"what that kind of marriage?"
"i mean marriage to your same sex or that so called man lover?...."
"ahhhh they are very open aren"t they ?"
"yeah....well we arived OLD magnus"
"are you saying something boy?"i smilled.

"n-nothing".

after we entered in the inn we immediate saw the counter where a human girl with black hair stand.

"Are you renting a room sir ?"the lady ask us immediately after seeing us.
"yes just a regular room with a two bed"i replied.
"ok,that will be four copper coins sir"

after paying the receptionist we immediately go to our room
"well then goodnight i guess?hehe"he laugh awkwardly.
"yeah good night"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the next day i woke up hes already eating in the eating area of the inn
"you woke up early huh"
"yeah im just used to it,i always wokeup early to practice my magic"
"Ahhhh....so do you want to know more about your mother ?"i asked
"its impossible its neither you tell me or find my guardian but finding him is impossible i dont know where he went"
"like i said go to divine dimention you will him there"
"stop joking its like i can go there either you"
"then become a god or accept a inheritance of a dead god""
"like the hell i can,as i said no human became a god and its not like i can meet a god that find me worthy to inherit the power of a dead god"
"I can"
"your not a god"
"im not but i can"
"stop bluffing your just giving me a false hope"
"i dont,if you dont believe me then dont,im going first yuk meet me in the shrine of the goddess of ice in the mountain near the capital if you believe me.".

i hurriedly leave the inn so i did not see his reaction,well it looks like i will return to the divine dimention earlier than i expected,but first im going to the beastman village near here i should have a good look to the beastman before going back i haven't seen ones in person.

i walked for good two hours when i arrived at the nearest beastman village near the mountain where the shrine reside.

1