Prologue – The Interview
378 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter is only a prologue and the style is not how the rest is written. I just wanted to try this kind of style. There may be more of this sort later in the story as interludes.

Reporter: “Hello everyone to a new episode of Gamers of the World. I am your host Peter Smith. Today we have a special Interview with the player of the character Mistra. She is the leader of the top 1 guild in the most played VRMMO since it release Fantasy for All. Her Guild beat every Raid and it is said that they have every achievement of the game at least once on some character. It is great to have you with us today, but what gives us the honor for the Interview?”

Mistra: “Thank you Mr. Smith for the introduction and straight to the point. Well as all of you know the company behind FfA are publishing a new game after 15 years. They have put most of their resources in the last 5 years in this new Game and the Servers are starting in one month. At the same time our Guild Realityshapers are leaving FfA and are focusing on the new Game Path to Ascension.”

Reporter: “That is sad to hear and a major loss for the gaming world, but what is the reason behind this decision and what is with the people in your Guild that want to stay in FfA?”

Mistra: “This decision was made with every guild member and everyone will switch to PtA. There are several reasons for this. The first one is that the company itself has said, that FfA isn't up to their Quality and they cant enhance the game anymore. With the recent development in science and technology they can make a much better game from scratch than updating the existing one. The second reason why everyone is switching is that FfA got a little stale in the last year. Sure there were new Raids and new content, but it was obvious that the resource where slowly put to the new Game. Most of the Gamers didn't notice this, but for the truly passionate it was obvious. That doesn't have to be a bad sign, because the whole guild is rather excited for the new game. Now the last reason and one that i am officially allowed by the company to reveal is, that you can reincarnate your Character into the new game. The company realize that many people have invested a lot of time in FfA and their character and especially gamer like myself who make a living with streaming would be upset to lose all that work. So the more your Character achieved and has at the time you transfer it to the new game the more bonuses you get at creation and no you can't buy those and actually had to earn it in FfA.”

Reporter: “That is quite some news and will probably lead to many gamers who will switch to FfA. Will your Guild be working together again and what is your plan on the new game?”

Mistra: “It isn't sure if the guild will be back together. Everybody will start on their own again and a few will play together, but there aren't any play to make a guild again. All of us want to see the game world at first and then decide if we team up again. And the second question i will not answer, because i don't really know what i want to play and what i can play. There isn't much info about the Gameplay so i will see at the start of the game what i will do and you will have to see my stream to know more.”

Reporter: “HA! That we will have to do. So what is your impression on what was released of PtA until now?”

Mistra: “What we saw from promo material seems rather interesting and in terms of technology and graphics way better than FfA, but that was to be expected. Now the world seems like the standard fantasy setting with magitech. So there are still kingdoms and Empires, but at least we don't have to use a barrel to wash. Some Zones seems to be a little bit behind in what was shown and there seems to be tribes who live a little more backward than the Rest. And it is nice to see that there are more than one areas where not everyone is racist to every other race like in most fantasy setting. That was a pain in the ass in FfA.”

Reporter: “Yes it was mentioned that there will be more neutral ground, because of many problems in FfA when you were the wrong race in the wrong place. Any chance to share which race you play this time? Or will you play again as an elf?”

Mistra: “No i want to play something different than last time so elf will not be an option i want to choose. I still don't know what exactly i want to play, but i have a few races in mind. If it is possible i probably will play something like a foxkin if not outright an Kitsune, if it is possible or maybe i will start as succubus and try a more charismatic route, but as everything it all depends on how the character creation is handled.”

Reporter: “Okay. Thank you for answering. Now what is your opinion on the story that was revealed so far?”

Mistra: “I am really impressed with the Setting. When I'm not playing I’m reading as a hobby and there are a few stories where a system integrates with earth, but to see this in a game is new. I like the idea that the system is not completely new and only exists for a few hundred years and even the natives don't know anything about it. And that the players are a test from the system from another world integrates the player somehow good with the world. It will be interesting to see how this will work.”

Reporter: “That it will be. I thank you for your answers and hope to see you again. This was Peter Smith and we will be back shortly after a break!”

6