Chapter 12: Three Way (R18)
334 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night enveloped silence as the night went deeper, and all the campfires slowly turned off as the adventurers and knights got their rest. Sleeping on the forest floor—but still vigilant in their surroundings.

In one part of the base, in front of Hyuna's tent, Killian was standing while the knights stationed were searching for any concealed weapons. After doing so, they just shook their heads with each other and walked one step back from Killian.

"You are good to go. Princess Hyuna and Princess Vahili are waiting for you inside," the knight said with bitterness in his voice, the jealousy completely visible in his eyes.

"Great," Killian said as he put his hands down.

The knights clicked their tongues and walked away while shaking their heads. Killian entered the tent and found who was inside the dimly lit room. Hyuna and Vahili darted their eyes to Killian; they were wearing their see-through sleeping robes—Hyuna wearing black and Vahili wearing white.

Upon seeing him, two alluring ladies, showing their beautiful curves, stood and approached Killian. Killian greeted them by putting his hands on both of their waists.

"Sorry for making you wait, my ladies," he said, first kissing Hyuna passionately and intensely.

As Killian's lips and Hyuna's departed, Vahili, who could no longer resist the urge, held Killian's jaw and guided him to her lips, exchanging hot kisses.

Killian gently pushed the two on the white bed, kissing them alternately. Hyuna and Vahili, on the other hand, worked together to remove Killian's top and pants. They were already so addicted to Killian that they could no longer wait to feel him again.

Killian, on the other hand, just watched them with enjoyment in his eyes. Watching the two princesses completely ensnared to him, doing everything to please him.

As Vahili put Killian's pants down, revealing his already-erected manhood, she immediately kneeled before Killian and began sucking his manhood. Hyuna, on the other hand, was kissing Killian while Killian was playing with her breasts, which were still covered with a bra.

Killian held Vahili's hair tightly, pulling it hard, while aggressively kissing Hyuna, hurting her lips.

Hyuna stepped back. "That was rough. It's really hurt," she moaned.

Killian just smiled. "Forgive me, I have a lot of heat buildup today; I need something to release it. You don't like it?"

Hyuna revealed an alluring smile. "I like it. In fact, you can be as rough as you want."

Killian pulled Hyuna towards him. "Then I won't hold back anymore."

Kilian and Hyuna kissed intensely for a few seconds before Killian pushed her down to join Vahili to work on his manhood. Without Killian saying a thing, Hyuna joined Vahili and started licking on Killian's erected manhood. Both of them were licking it while looking at Killian with their alluring eyes.

Both of their tongues alternated in every spot, making sure that every region would feel the pleasure. While both of their hands were playing with his balls.

Killian nodded while watching their arousing image—two beautiful princesses licking on his manhood, pleasing him like his servants. However, a sly smile showed on Killian's face as he came up with an idea.

Killian held both of the princesses heads and controlled them, making them rather than sharing while licking different sections of his manhood to a single spot—at the tip. Killian pushed both of their heads, colliding their mouths, while the head of his manhood was inside their mouths at the same time.

"Use your tongues more skillfully on each other. Satisfy me, my princesses," Killian said.

The two princes, already devoured by their own arousal, immediately did what Killian wanted them to do. Their tongues began to play around, reaching each other's mouths. Killian's eyes showed satisfaction as he watched the two sisters start tongue-kissing each other with his manhood between them.

"That's my girls; continue it; you two are doing great," he said, turning his grip to his heads into gentle pats.

The moment Killian was satisfied with the view, he moved his hands and easily removed both of Hyuna and Vahili's bras. Then he lied on the bed, his aroused manhood standing tall for the two princesses to marvel at.

The two princesses moved and positioned themselves, colliding both of their large breasts, and covered Killian's manhood with them. Killian watched them as he put his hands on the back of his head.

The two princesses began rubbing up and down Killian's manhood; on the other hand, both of their eyes were looking at each other with great heat.

Killian reached for both of their womanhood, easily accessible by simply setting aside the cover of their pants. Killian's fingers played with their entrances, making them moan in unison.

"Don't be shy; you already did it; it won't hurt doing it again," Killian said, urging them to do his wicked idea. His fingers thrusting into their womanhood became more intense, making them more heated than they already were.

Killian's every touch makes them lose their rationality, turning them into pleasure puppets for his sexual entertainment and diligent servants.

As Killian commanded, the two princesses began kissing each other passionately while rubbing their breasts on Killian's manhood. Every time their synchronized movement reached the bottom of Killian's manhood, his manhood's tip was being put in both of their mouths, getting showered by their lick and hot saliva.

"Every day you will learn something about yourselves. Now, you have learned that you two are two naughty little girls who like kissing each other while pleasuring a man. You two are dirty girls." His hands thrusting their womanhoods turned more powerful. "And I like that."

Hyuna and Vahili moaned as they reached their climax at the same time, their eyes rolling in the overwhelming pleasure that Killian was putting them into. Both of their mouths, which had Killian's manhood's head inside, acted as mufflers to lessen their moans, but it was not enough because their voices still echoed around.

Both Hyuna and Vahili's bodies shivered, their hands clenching on the white sheet of the bed. Their eyes were up, while their faces were buried on the base of Killian's rock-hard manhood. Their eyes showed a complete lack of sanity—the only thing they could think about was the pleasure Killian's every touch could give.

"That was great, right, girls?" Killian said as he sat and pulled Hyuna and Vahili towards him. Kissing them both, drowning them more with his kisses.

Killian pushed both of their faces, making them kiss each other, then joined, with his mouth as the most dominant one—a three-way kiss that made the two sisters more crazy than they already were.

As their lips departed, Hyuna and Vahili were left chasing their own breath, their tongues sticking out. Upon seeing their helpless state, Killian smiled, showing a very subtle sadistic demeanor on his handsome face.

Without receiving a command from Killian, they began pleasuring him again by sharing their mouths between Killian's manhood. Killian gently patted their heads.

"We are just starting. Shall we continue?" he asked, fully knowing that the girls were already under his control.

8