Chapter 22: Drunk And Vulnerable Married Woman (R18)
545 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While carrying Catherine, Killian entered their room in the inn. It was a simple room with one bed, with lights coming from the lively marketplace outside. The room was on the higher floor, and the glass window was close, so the room was silent.

Killian gently put Catherine down; her low moan could be heard as she felt the soft white pillow on her head. Catherine's glasses were still on, so Killian reached for them, but his hand was held by Catherine, who was looking at him with sleepy eyes.

"Why are your hands and arms so warm? I can feel their heat while you carry me. And not just ordinary warm; there's something strange in it; it's doing something in my head," Catherine asked, her voice rough due to drunkenness.

Killian chuckled. "It's a natural reaction of my body; I have no control over it," Killian said as his hand landed on Catherine's face.

Catherine moaned due to Killian's touch. "This is what I am talking about, as if the heat being released by your body is trying to overtake my thoughts."

"Do you hate it?" Killian asked with a sly smile on his face.

Catherine shook her head and touched Killian's hand. "For some reason, I don't."

"Good," Killian said, and she leaned into Catherine. His lips found hers and locked in a gentle kiss that lasted for a few seconds. Killian felt her soft lips and hot breath and heard her sweet moan.

As their lips separated, Catherine was left looking at Killian with her furrowed eyebrows. "You have just kissed a married woman. A vulnerable and drunk married woman."

Killian leaned against Catherine again. "Do you hate it?" Their lips were almost touching again.

"This is unfair. You are unfair, Killian," Catherine said, wrapping her hands around Killian's neck and pulling his lips to her lips.

Killian's kisses started to become rougher, claiming Catherine's lips and thoughts for him to enjoy. While showering her with kisses, Killian's hand traveled on her large breasts, massaging them while still covered in dress.

Killian unbuttoned two of the buttons of her dress, revealing a white bra inside. Killian caressed her boobs through her bra, feeling their massive size with his fingers.

"Your hand is so fast," Catherine complained, narrowing her eyes.

However, Killian's response was just to seal her mouth with his. Then Killian lies on the bed next to her. Removing all of her buttons to completely see everything.

When all the buttons were removed, Killian's hand traveled to Catherine's back, lifting her slightly while continuously kissing her. And with one flick of his finger, Catherine's two boobs were released. Killian pulled Catherine's blouse and bra, completely exposing her upper body for Killian's eyes to feast on.

Without wasting time, Killian began sucking on her boob while his other hand was playing with the other boob, feeling its softness with his palm.

"Killian." Catherine moaned softly while her hands were caressing his hair. "It feels good." was the only thing she could say due to the pleasure Killian brought her.

After having his fill with Catherine's boob, Killian rose, staring into Catherine's eyes with a sly smile.

"What did you do to me? I know this is wrong, but why can't I find any resolve to resist?" Catherine moaned.

"Effect of the booze, I guess? You are really drunk," Killian replied, staring at Catherine's aroused expression.

"I know that's not it." Catherine reached for Killian's cheeks, staring at him. "This is something that has to do with you. You are so attractive and alluring that you are extremely hard to resist. I want to leave here and go back home, but I can't; my mind and body want to stay."

"Then, let's just say that this is my fault," Killian said, crawling his hand into Catherine's skirt. Killian reached for her entrance and found it completely drenched. "You are wet, Catherine."

Killian began playing with her clitoral; his other hand was playing her boob while letting his weight be carried by Catherine. Catherine's moans were muffled with Killian's kisses; he could only hold his hand and rub her other hand on his chest.

Killian's fingers thrust into Catherine's entrance, while his thumb was teasing her clitoral area. Due to her great pleasure, her nail was buried in Killian's forearm and chest. Then she shivered upon reaching her climax, her eyes turning white. Catherine bit Killian's lips as she reached the pinnacle of pleasure; her muffled moans echoed in the room.

Killian finally let go of her lips and sat on top of her. "That was intense; doesn't your husband make you climax every time you do it?"

"It's not important in our relationship," she said, but her expression was showing satisfaction from what Killian did to her.

"Your expression is saying the opposite, though," Killian said, removing his top, revealing his muscular torso, chiseled chest, and abs.

Catherine just stared at his body with amazement in her eyes. But her eyes immediately showed embarrassment as she looked away.

"Please, let's not talk about him," Catherine said with an embarrassed expression on her face.

"You are right, my bad," Killian said as he started to move, unbuttoning her skirt.

Killian pulled her skirt off, revealing her black stocking. Killian's hands gently traveled from her feet to her soft thighs and to her hips, where the ends of her stockings were.

With one strong pull, Killian removed Catherine's stocking and white pants and put them on the side.

Killian's heated eyes feasted on the naked body of Catherine in front of him; a smirk slowly showed in his face. Her massive boobs, beautiful stomach, perfectly shaped hips, white thighs, and drenched entrance seemingly beg for Killian to be pleasured.

"Please, don't stare at me like that; it is quite embarrassing," Catherine shyly said while covering her lips with the back of her hand. Her sleepy eyes were marveling at Killian's physique.

"I can't help it. You are so beautiful," Killian said as he leaned into Catherine's entrance. His mouth played with entrance while his thumbs were teasing her clitoral area.

Upon feeling the sensation, Catherine immediately gasped; pleasure immediately overwhelmed her.

Killian's tongue thrust inside her entrance, feeling the wet inside. Every time Killian licked, Catherine was shivering in ecstasy. Her entire body was completely submissive to Killian's intrusion.

"Killian," Catherine moaned.

Killian responded by reaching for her breasts with his hand, playing with them to maximize the pleasure he could deliver.

Not even for long, Catherine reached for Killian's hair and pulled it as she once more reached her climax. She screamed a long moan, her eyes completely overwhelmed. The moment the sensation was done, she was left exhausted and could not even move—shivering.

Killian lied next to her and gave her a kiss. "You climaxed again," he said with a smile.

Catherine looked at Killian, her eyes drunk—not of booze but of pleasure.

"But we are just starting, and I will make you reach your climax more," he said with an alluring whisper. "Let's continue, Catherine."

This novel is contracted and available in webnovel.

3