Ch.2 Arys
711 0 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arys didn’t think she had ever been this hot in her entire life. The Kitsune’s fight with the Primarche had been a work of art. She had been cycling through the camera feeds to try and find them when Kitsune had flown through a wall and into the kitchens just as she was about to look away. Watching Tiro’Q smash Kitsune around at first had Arys’s heart in her throat. It seemed like he was going to simply smash them to pieces like he had many rivals, but then Kitsune started to move. It was like Kitsune knew every move he was going to make before he did.

The fight had been nothing like the brutal brawls that a fight between two Zerbanian men was. Kitsune had danced with the Primarche, flowing around his strikes before killing him in an instant. That weapon too! Arys had never seen anything like it in her life. The Primarche’s armor had been made to stand up to nearly anything, and it did less than nothing when Kitsune opened him up. When Kitsune took his head, just as Arys had requested, she had nearly climaxed. The raw power of the mercenary was intoxicating and she couldn’t reign in the inferno now raging in her body.

Arys groaned as she ran her hands across her own naked body. She had been stuck in her in her chambers so long she had stopped wearing anything. A fact she was now thankful for as she traced her fingers over her burning skin. She felt her nipples tighten, almost painfully hard. Her core was thrumming as she basked in the afterglow of Kitsune’s battle below.

The world spun as even the gentle caress of her hands brought Arys to a dizzying high. Grazing her fingertips across her stomach, feeling her subtle abs flex under her touch. Arys brought her wandering hands to cup her breasts. Her breath caught at another wave of sensation rushed through her. Gently squeezing her small breasts, Arys let her fingers brush her now aching nipples. The touch was electric and drew a quiet gasp from her lips. Her dark nipples grew even harder as she continued her gentle touching.

Arys could feel her horns digging into the bed as she arched her back, squirming under her own ministrations. She couldn’t bring herself to care, the heat and aching need now flooding her was driving everything else away. It was almost scary how turned on she was. No one had ever had her so worked up before. In that single fight though, Kitsune had set her alight. Arys slipped one hand back down her body, cupping her sex. The incredible wetness wasn’t surprising. The feel of it only drove her further. Arys needed this so badly. Kitsune would come for her soon if they were following the mission she had given them and Arys didn’t want to get caught in such a state.

Sliding two of her fingers into her soaked folds, Arys groaned, no longer able to hold back the sounds of her pleasure. She started to pinch and pull on the nipple she still held in her hand as the other hand worked. Sliding back and forth over her soaked, heated core, Arys stiffened. She could already feel herself building towards something enormous. It was coming so embarrassingly fast, but she could no more hold it back than she could stop herself.

The heat and electric tingling grew and grew inside Arys as she stroked herself higher and higher. The incredible sensations seemed to grow without bounds as her arousal ran rampant. She started breathing hard as she stroked herself with long firm strokes, running her fingers over ever over-sensitized inch of her womanhood.
With a shudder, Arys felt herself fall over the edge, a rush of ecstasy pouring from her core. With one last stroke she shoved her fingers deep inside herself, grinding them hard against the nub near her entrance. Her pleasure spiked as she did so and with a guttural moan she exploded. Long moments of blinding pleasure washed through her in waves. Her body going stiff before melting.

“Holy fuck.” Arys panted. Still not having caught her breath from the mind melting orgasm. Slowly drawing her fingers out of herself with a quiet gasp, she brought them to her other lips before sucking them in. Swirling her tongue around them to gather up her own flavor. A vision of sliding her fingers into Kitsune’s mouth in stead filled her mind and Arys felt the twinges of new arousal already starting.

She wanted to lie back and soak in the glow of her self-induced pleasure for hours. It had been ages since she had felt so good, but with the death of the Primarche Arys knew that the final moments of the mission were underway. She rose and started readying herself. She knew that Kitsune would be at work preparing the compound for destruction before coming to escort her to safety. It wouldn’t do to not be presentable.

*******

The client’s hooves clacked on the tiled floor as Kitsune escorted her into the compound’s hangar. The last bit of their mission had been a blur. After the rush of taking on the Primarche hand to hand, it was all so routine. They had broken into the compounds reactor room, killing a few more Zerbanian goons in their path. It was short work to rig the fusion reactors to start to building towards a rather violent end. It helped that Zerbanian engineering was scarce on safety features. That done, their final mission objective was to escort their client from the facility and rendezvous with the cruiser in orbit. This presented Kitsune with a minor problem due to the fact that the Gerburon’s cruiser was now a gutted scrap heap. That would be the client’s problem to figure out though. Kitsune still had to worry about getting clear of the Primarche’s palace before it became a radioactive crater.

Their client was not what they had been expecting. A photo and general description of them was included in the mission brief Kitsune had been given, but her presence and demeanor were nothing like Kitsune had experienced from a client before. They weren’t sure how to deal with it. If they hadn’t been on the job and instead of Kitsune, they were Akari they would know how to handle Arys’s flirtations. It was driving Kitsune wild that the Zerbanian woman was getting to them, a woman shouldn’t be able to get through their mask so easily.

When she was Akari and allowed herself to relax, she would occasionally pick up women from bars or events she went to. Nothing serious, she couldn’t let herself get attached in her line of work. It wasn’t like she didn’t know how to have fun. When Akari donned her armor though, The Kitsune took over. When they were working, they couldn’t allow this kind of tension to dig into them.

Kitsune caught themselves staring again as Arys sashayed into the hangar. Her digitigrade legs made her ass sway in a way that drew in Kitsune’s gaze against their will. Kitsune mentally shook themselves, forcing themselves to focus on the mission instead of Arys’s admittedly incredible body. Arys was tall and her body had a lean muscular look that gave Kitsune an undesired thrill. Her dark wine red skin was almost mesmerizing as it blended with the deep blacks of the snug outfit she had been waiting in.

When Kitsune had made their way to Arys’s chambers, the doors opening for them and Arys waiting with a bag on her shoulder had surprised them. It seemed she had been expecting them. She was clad in a pair of dark leather pants that hugged her full thighs and wide hips and a tight black top that showed off her flat stomach and full breasts. Her tail peaked out from under her jacket, twisting and curling on itself as she took in Kitsune. It was the same almost purple as the rest of her and Kitsune had found themselves wondering what it would feel like. Arys had simply smirked at Kitsune before telling them to lead the way.

Kitsune kept themselves between any possible threats and their client. Arys assured them that the hangars were empty. She had apparently been orchestrating everything from her holo feed. Still, being a professional meant not taking chances when you didn’t have to. Arys lead them down the enormous area, past various small shuttles and transport craft. Any of which would have been sufficient to escape, but it seemed Arys had something in mind and the short diversion would not place her at risk.

They crossed nearly to the end of the hangar area before Arys pointed out a ship. It was about the size of a fighter-bomber, built in a blunt lifting body shape it had a pair of stubby wings at the rear with even smaller stabilizers. The whole ship was the matte grey of a stealth ship and it seemed like nearly half the ship was just engines. Kitsune caught themselves grinning. This thing was clearly custom, and clearly very fast. As Arys approached the vessel, a ramp lowered for her. She strutted up and Kitsune was almost sure she was purposely making her hips sway even more than usual. The sensual sight dragging their focus away from the mission yet again.

Kitsune boarded the ship when Arys had cleared the ramp, quickly walking backwards up it to watch for threats. Once the ramp had closed behind them, sealing them inside with Arys, Kitsune relaxed slightly. They turned to take in the ship, glancing around for Arys. She wasn’t in the small storage area that Kitsune found themselves in. Continuing deeper into the ship, Kitsune could hear and feel the ship's reactors coming online and its gigantic engine cluster spooling up.

The whole ship felt like it was pulling in on itself, like a sprinter waiting for the signal to go. The ship was laid out in a linear fashion. Not much room had been left for occupants compared to most FTL capable ships this size, as so much of it had been dedicated to the massive engines and appropriately massive reactors. Kitsune made their way through a lounge. It was luxuriously outfitted, yet still understated. Warm reds and deep blacks suffused the room. Arys had left her coat over the arm of one of the couches.

Kitsune worked their way to the cockpit. They felt slightly restricted in the small space in their armor, but there wasn’t much to be done about it. Settling in beside Arys, they felt the seat form to them, straps settling around their armored form. Arys worked various holo consoles around the cockpit, bringing up views of the hangar on a display. There were no windows in the pilot area. A common feature in military style craft, less so in what seemed to be a luxury craft.

“I’m passing the weapon systems off to you. You should be able to sync them with your armor. I’ll be coming out of here hot, but I’d rather be ready for interceptors.” Arys said. The flirty undercurrent missing in her now serious voice as she worked through what she needed to do before take off. Kitsune’s armor alerted them to a connection request a moment later. Accepting it they were hooked in to the ship's systems. It seems Arys had given them free rein over the whole ship. Kitsune brought up the weapons and countermeasures and grinned again. It wasn’t often they had an excuse to use ship mounted weaponry, and this thing was armed to the teeth.

“This is a fine ship. Did you have it built yourself?” Kitsune asked. Still confused that they were so interested in more details about the woman. The client. The whine of the ship's engines grew louder as they spoke.

“My mother had it made for me. She wanted something that would keep me safe.” Arys’s voice was somber as she recalled her mother.

“Emergency launch initiated.” A synthetic voice from the ship cut in.

“Launching in 3.. 2.. 1..”. The next events happened in a fraction of a second. Several dull thuds echoed through the ship as the docking clamps released. The engine cluster roared up to full thrust, the flames of its fusion exhaust directed out of the hangar by a flame duct. Another dull thud echoed through the hull as the launch bay door for Arys’s craft blew itself free from the hangar with a series of explosive charges. Throwing the thick steel shutter hundreds of feet into the air. The ship shot forwards with such violence Kitsune thought something had gone wrong for a second. After getting their bearings though they could see the compound rapidly shrinking away as Arys rocketed them up into the sky at nearly 10gs.

Arys’s face was stretched back by the brutal acceleration as they continued to climb. Their vertical ascent arcing over as they started to pick up orbital velocity. Kitsune could feel their own suite fighting to keep them conscious as they focused on the ships sensor readings. It seemed they might get away without a shot fired. Then just as they were about to reach the limit of where the compound would be able to engage them the ship picked up several launches. Missiles exploding out of their own launch bays. Glowing white hot as they punched through the air trying to catch up.

Arys jinked the ship to the side as Kitsune let off a series of countermeasures. Several of the missiles fell for the flares and continued after where the ship had been going. Two kept a lock and adjusted. The missiles were gaining on them with terrible speed. Kitsune swapped their focus to the rear cannon. A twin linked 50mm rotary cannon spooled up instantly before opening fire with a roar that Kitsune could feel in their chest. They were grinning so hard now that their cheeks hurt. A cloud of explosions and shrapnel filled the air around the two missiles, quickly shredding their armor before causing one to lose power and the other to detonate outright.

“Goddess!” Arys cursed as the whole ship bucked under them. The missile had been close when it went off and apparently had been equipped with a nuclear payload. Zerbanians were firm believers in there being no such thing as overkill. Several warning icons lit up giving readings of radioactivity and showing several systems switching to redundant backups after the EMP had knocked them out. The ship kept going though, pushing them both hard into their seats as the acceleration only increased.

Kitsune watched as the world began to curve than fall away beneath them. The sky turning the deep inky black of space. The strange Zerbanian home-world below a strange mix of ugly browns, brilliant oranges, and sickly purples. Just as they left behind the dense parts of the atmosphere, a blinding flash lit the landscape below. The view sensors adapted quickly, but it had been bright enough to overwhelm the camera for a brief instant. Another EMP, this time much weaker washed over the craft as they rocketed away. The enormous fusion reactors beneath the Primarche’s compound had cooked off. The explosion was even larger than Kitsune had hoped.

The thermonuclear fireball expanded out to nearly a mile across, leaving behind a circle of glowing liquefied rock. The ground surrounding the compound seemed to roll and buck like a liquid as the shock waves from the buried reactors rippled through the ground. The pressure wave was easily visible as it raced away at the speed of sound. Flattening everything for miles. Akari grinned beneath her helmet. Her cheeks still sore from operating the chain cannon. Mission accomplished.

*******

Arys entered the lounge once she had placed the Arbiter in an escape trajectory. They were moving fast enough out system that an intercept would be impossible. She powered off any non-essential systems to ensure they would be even harder to detect. Arys stopped when she noticed The Kitsune. They had sprawled back in her chair. An armored leg over one of the chair’s arms as they leaned back into it. What had stopped Arys in her tracks though was the fact that Kitsune had taken off their helmet.

Arys was almost positive Kitsune would be a human. What she had not expected was for Kitsune to be both a woman and stunning. Kitsune’s face was elegant and angular. Nearly as angular as a Zerbanian woman’s. She had golden brown skin that looked so soft Arys wanted to press her lips to it, and her hair was a blue so dark it was hard to say what parts of it were black. When Kitsune’s eyes opened, meeting Arys’s gaze, she found she couldn’t look away. She had clearly been modified from the baseline human. Her eyes seemed to have a faint internal glow. Her irises were a deep purple laced with an intricate webbing of gold that must be some kind of cybernetic well beyond anything Arys had ever seen.

“Is there anything else I can do for you?” Kitsune said. Her voice was deep and melodic. Almost sultry as she continued to look Arys in the eye. It would normally be a challenge to look a high ranking Zerbanian in the eye, but Arys found that when Kitsune did it, she became weak in the knees. Kitsune climbed out of the chair and stalked towards Arys. Her stride was pure liquid grace. Arys heard herself splutter when Kitsune rested her armored hand on her hip, bringing their faces just inches from one another.

“Because it seems to me that you want me at least as bad as I want you.” Kitsune’s voice was rough and breathy in Arys’s ear.

“Do you want me, or were you just trying to get me on your side?” Kitsune asked again. Her thumb was rubbing against the inside of Arys’s thigh and it made her want to melt.

“Goddess, I want you. Ever since I watched you fighting I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you.” Arys moaned. She moaned again when she felt Kitsune run her lips along her long pointed ear and pull their hips together. Kitsune hummed as she held Arys against her unrelenting armor.

“I haven’t been able to keep my mind off you either. Help me out of this.” Kitsune said. A subtle hiss and click announced her unlocking the seals on her armor. The suit was like nothing Arys had ever seen. It was a dull carbon black, slim to Kitsune’s figure with subtle angling along to the body and limbs to deflect blows. The shoulder plates rose slightly as they met in the back to protect her neck. It was a work of art to Arys’s eye. The process of removing it was slow and intimate as neither of them seemed to want to take a step away from the other. Kitsune leaning in to press her lips to Arys’s neck or ear, flooding her core with desire. Finally, the last piece fell away, discarded on the ground. Kitsune wore only a skin tight leotard, leaving her arms and legs bare. So much soft golden skin made Arys flush even more. No one had ever made her feel so turned on. No one had ever made her feel so out of control.

Kitsune placed her hand on Arys’s cheek, her other still resting on Arys’s hip. Kitsune leaned forward, her eyes half-closed lips parted. Time slowed as Arys leaned in to meet her. When their lips touched it was electric, the soft warmth of Kitsune’s lips was even better than Arys had imagined. Arys stepped forward as Kitsune pulled their bodies together. The soft curves of their bodies formed to each other perfectly. Kitsune’s breasts were smaller than Arys’s and her hips were a little wider, but the subtle differences just made them fit together even better. Arys felt herself moan softly as her lips continued to dance with Kitsune’s then gasp softly as she felt Kitsune’s tongue slid across her lips asking for entrance.

Arys met Kitsune’s probing tongue with her own, wrapping her long tongue around the other woman’s before pulling her into her mouth. Arys felt another flood of arousal hit her as she tasted Kitsune. Having Kitsune’s tongue inside her mouth was making her so hot she could barely think. Arys ran her hands over every inch of Kitsune she could touch as their kissing stretched on. Soft moans emanated from both women as they made out in the quiet hum of the ship. Finally they broke apart, each one flushed and panting.

“Does this ship have a bed?” Kitsune asked, her voice thick with desire. Arys couldn’t even respond. She simply dragged Kitsune by the hand to a door on the side of the lounge. Pushing into her room, she dragged Kitsune directly to the bed. Arys paused at the bedside, suddenly nervous. She had never been nervous with a woman before, in fact she preferred women. Something about the intensity of Kitsune was making her stomach squirm with a feeling she couldn’t place. She was dripping with desire, but there was more to her feelings she didn’t want to think about.

Kitsune pulled her in for another kiss, this time sliding her leg between Arys’s pressing herself against Arys’s core. Arys moaned into Kitsune’s mouth at the sudden sensation as Kitsune pushed herself against Arys’s leg in turn. The heat of Kitsune’s sex was barely contained by the thin fabric that separated them. Arys gasped again pulling away as Kitsune ground against her sending bolts of pleasure through her body.

“I need these cloths off now.” Arys growled, already reaching for the zipper on her shirt. Arys’s breasts popped free as she tossed her shirt away, her ample chest rising as she breathed heavily. Kitsune seemed stunned, she stared at Arys’s tits. Arys decided to use the opening to take back the lead. Kitsune was so intense she had swept Arys away. Stepping forward, she pressed her chest against Kitsune’s clothed one. Reaching down she ran her fingers across Kitsune’s sex drawing a ragged gasp from her. She held Arys’s gaze, each woman staring deeply into the other’s eyes as Arys pulled open the clasp holding the crotch of Kitsune’s leotard on. With a flick the taunt fabric snapped apart, leaving Kitsune exposed. Kitsune gasped again as Arys pressed their lips together while bringing her tail up between her legs to rub across Kitsune’s slit.

Kitsune gripped Arys’s hips tightly as she worked her tail against Kitsune. Grinding its smooth length against her wet folds. Arys had always enjoyed how flexible and sensitive her tail was, and she was making full use of that flexibility as she ground against Kitsune with it. Carefully sliding across the wet heat, Arys used the blunt tip of her tail to dip into Kitsune’s slit, teasing her opening before grinding against her sensitive nub. Kitsune gasped and shuddered under Arys’s gentle assault, softly rocking her hips to grind against Arys’s exploring tail.

“Oh fuck Arys, that feels so good.” Kitsune gasped out. Arys felt her shudder seemingly on the verge before pushing Arys back. Kitsune pressed Arys back against the bed and climbed on top of her, straddling her hips as Arys laid back. Arys could feel Kitsune’s wet heat on her stomach and how Kitsune’s wetness lingered on her tail. Everything about this woman was driving her wild. Kitsune leaned forward, pressing her lips gently to Arys’s neck, kissing her way up and across Arys’s jaw before sliding her lips along Arys’s pointed ear.

Kitsune’s hot mouth on her ear drove all thought from Arys head. She moaned and squirmed against Kitsune’s hard body. Arys’s ears were extremely sensitive and very much an erogenous zone. Kitsune continued her oral assault, running her hands up Arys’s body as she did so. Kitsune’s hands gently squeezed at Arys’s bare chest, gently brushing her nipples against her palms. Kitsune worked her mouth up and down Arys’s ear while she worked her breasts, rubbing her lips along its length before nipping at its lobe and running her tongue back up. When Kitsune took the tip of Arys’s ear in her mouth, Arys thought she might explode. Her tip was incredibly sensitive and the sensation of it being sucked into Kitsune’s hot mouth while their bodies were pressed together made Arys’s whole body clench. She whimpered and gasped as Kitsune brought her to the edge of reason.

After a breathless eternity of squirming under Kitsune as she played with her ears, Arys almost cried out in a mixture of relief and longing when Kitsune pulled away. When she met Kitsune’s eyes though, she was pulled back in by the intense burning desire in Kitsune’s dark eyes. Arys’s partners had always found her attractive, but no one had ever looked at her like that!

“You’re so beautiful.” Kitsune said, her voice rough and barely a whisper. Arys felt herself blush like a maiden. What was Kitsune doing to her?

“So are you.” Arys said, her voice quiet as well in the moment's delicacy. The spell didn’t break so much as settle in as Kitsune leaned back down. Slowly kissing her way down Arys’s body, almost reverently. The hot controlling aggression seemed to have left and instead Arys felt as if Kitsune was almost hesitant.

“That feels so good.” Arys moaned. Kitsune’s lips sent little shocks radiating from everywhere they landed. Each flutter of soft lips against Arys’s stomach was intense. Arys’s breathing was ragged again by the time Kitsune had crawled between her legs. Working her fingers under Arys’s waist band, Kitsune pulled her snug pants free in one smooth motion, tossing them across the room before doing the same to her own leotard. Kitsune sat there a moment simply looking at Arys. Her intense gaze made Arys want to squirm, but she held herself still taking in Kitsune’s naked form.

Kitsune was even more beautiful than Arys had imagined. Her body was a perfect blend of soft curves and hard lines, it was so flawless Arys could barely pull her eyes away. Kitsune was muscled in the way only humans truly could be, hard well-defined muscles moved and flexed gently as she breathed. Her breasts were small, barely more than the muscle underneath and capped with pale brown nipples with wide areolas. They were perfect.

Kitsune broke the reverie by sliding down, pulling Arys’s legs over her shoulders and starting to place delicate kisses on Arys’s thighs. Kitsune’s soft hair felt amazing against Arys’s skin, and her lips felt even better. Kitsune continued to kiss up Arys’s thighs, tortuously slowly while holding Arys’s hips in place. By the time Kitsune reached her goal, Arys was gasping again, the slow building sensation making her squirm under Kitsune’s powerful grip. When Arys felt Kitsune’s hot breath on her sex, she moaned. Then Kitsune kissed her and Arys felt like she couldn’t breathe. The pleasure of Kitsune working her lips and tongue over the soft fold of her sex was incredible. Kitsune continued her slow exploration of her new territory. Working her lips across the soft folds along the sides of Arys’s womanhood before sliding her tongue through the slick center. Kitsune had every nerve in Arys body strumming with pleasure and she could only lie there, eyes squeezed shut, alternating between breathless gasps and wanting moaning that Kitsune pulled from her.

Arys worked her fingers into Kitsune’s hair, trying to guide her to what she wanted. Kitsune responded, following Arys’s lead and working her hot tongue in tight circles when Arys moved her to the sensitive nub at the top of her entrance. Kitsune met her eye when Arys looked down again, raising a questioning eyebrow as she brought a finger up to Arys’s entrance. It took a second for the question to filter through Arys’s ecstasy addled mind. She nodded her head desperately before sinking back into the bed as Kitsune slowly pushed inside her.

Kitsune slowly slid her finger all the way in as she continued flicking and swirling her tongue around Arys’s spot. It felt so good Arys almost couldn’t handle it. After several slow motions in and out of Arys’s tight core, Kitsune brought another finger to her entrance, sliding it inside alongside the first with tender dedication. Instead of working in and out this time, Kitsune settled into a rhythm of pushing her fingers in before curling them up and pulling them out slightly. The slow rolling inside her made Arys’s legs tense, and she felt a tingling heat building in her core. Kitsune continued dancing her tongue around Arys’s nub as she rubbed inside her. Arys couldn’t hold back, she was going to explode any second.

“Ooh, Oh goddess! I’m gonna.. I’m.” Arys cried out. Kitsune hummed against Arys, but only continued what she was doing, not changing her pace or rhythm. The heat and pleasure built and built to a soaring crescendo inside Arys before exploding. Her whole body went taunt, her thighs squeezed Kitsune tightly as her back arched and she moaned, curses and blessings falling from her lips in a jumble as her body lit up under Kitsune’s touch. Kitsune kept working her mouth on Arys as she came undone, dragging the ecstasy out until it was nearly uncomfortable and Arys had to push Kitsune away.

Arys felt tears in her eyes as she lay there gasping for breath. She felt like her whole body had melted. Kitsune settled next to her as Arys soaked in the tingling glow of her orgasm. Arys felt Kitsune drape an arm over her, strong and warm. She hummed softly, her eyes still closed while she enjoyed the feeling of being totally relaxed into the bed and having Kitsune pressed against her side. Long moments passed with the two of them lying there quietly as they both breathed softly in the dim lighting of the sleeping quarters.

Arys realized they hadn’t even turned on the lights before throwing themselves into bed and the only lighting was that pouring in from the open door. The soft shadows from the diffused lighting played over Kitsune’s body, decorating her with intricate designs of shadow and light. Their eyes met as Arys let her gaze wander over Kitsune’s body, enjoying the curve of her hips and the flush in her cheeks. Kitsune’s eyes were dark now, almost black. She looked back at Arys through half-lidded eyes, her desire plain.

“Wow.” Arys whispered. Not wanting to break the intimate silence of the moment, but not able to think of what else to do. She had never felt hesitant with a partner before, but something about Kitsune’s presence made her less sure of herself. Kitsune was so beautiful, and so capable. Was Arys catching feelings for her? That would be ridiculous, right?

“Hmm, felt good?” Kitsune asked softly, her voice rough. Arys blinked, glad to have her train of thought cut off.

“It was. Incredible,” the comment seemed to be what Kitsune was hoping for. She smiled, and Arys knew she was in danger. Kitsune’s small was small, soft, and lit up her whole face with a radiant beauty that stopped Arys’s thoughts for a moment. Arys knew one thing though, she had to get whatever this was under control. No one had ever caused her to lose herself like this before. The way she surrendered to Kitsune’s touch, the way her heart swelled when Kitsune smiled. Arys didn’t know how to handle any of it. She decided it was time to try to get the upper hand, to try to take back some of her control.

Arys rolled to her side, bringing herself face to face with Kitsune who’s grin only grew as Arys pressed herself against her. Arys wanted her so badly at that moment, she wanted to push Kitsune until she lost control. Arys brushed her lips across Kitsune’s as she brought her hand to the woman’s hip. Their bodies pressed together and Arys could feel the heat of Kitsune’s body soak into her. Kitsune was like a furnace against her. Arys earned a quiet sigh as she stroked her hand across Kitsune’s hip to cup her ass.

The firm softness and liquid heat of Kitsune’s body was teasing the embers of Arys’s arousal back to an inferno. Their kiss deepened as Arys pulled Kitsune into her, firmly squeezing her ass in one hand as she explored Kitsune’s mouth with her tongue. Her own wetness still lingered on Kitsune’s mouth and the taste of herself mixed with Kitsune drove Arys wild, she felt herself start to grind softly against Kitsune. Her partner must have felt the same way as she returned Arys’s grinding with her own. They writhed against each other as their hands roamed, squeezing and caressing.

The passion of their exploration grew and eventually Arys couldn’t hold back anymore. She had to have Kitsune. Arys rolled them so she was now on top. Kissing along Kitsune’s jaw and down her neck, Arys whispered into her ear. “Is this okay?”

“Yes.” Kitsune groaned. Squirming under Arys’s touch. She slowly started kissing her way down Kitsune’s body just as Kitsune had her. Arys worked her way down Kitsune’s neck, slowly kissing along each of Kitsune’s collar bones before continuing lower. She ran her tongue through the valley between Kitsune’s breasts then kissed along the underside of one with feather light kisses. Slowly working her way towards her target with little nips of her teeth, and flicks of her tongue. Kitsune’s breath hitched when Arys finally arrived at her nipple, blowing hot air over its softly pebbled surface before sucking it into her mouth. Arys and Kitsune moaned in unison as she took Kitsune’s nipple into her mouth. Arys brought a hand up to softly rub and tease Kitsune’s other breast as she lavished the one in her mouth with attention.

Arys spent long moments worshiping Kitsune’s breasts with her hands and mouth. Reveling in the soft moans she was drawing from the stoic mercenary. Arys brought her tail up and slid it softly against Kitsune’s sex as she continued to suck and tweak her nipples. Kitsune rewarded her with a loud moan as her body tensed beneath Arys. She worked into a pattern of sucking and squeezing Kitsune’s small breasts and sliding the end of her tail back and forth across the length of Kitsune’s soaked core. Kitsune’s pussy was so wet and hot, it felt incredible on the sensitive tip of Arys’s tail. She started to grind herself against Kitsune’s abs. The hard muscle and soft warm skin felt incredible as Arys rocked her slick sex against Kitsune. Moaning into Kitsune’s nipple as the double sensations of grinding against her as she pressed her tail into her hot folds.

“Uhh, please.” Kitsune gasped. Arys didn’t understand at first. Then she grinned in triumphant joy at the small submission from Kitsune. Pressing her tail in, she brought its blunt tip to Kitsune’s entrance.

“Is this what you want, darling?” Arys asked, her voice thick with passion.

“Fuck Arys, please!” Kitsune begged, grinding herself Arys’s probing member.

“Please what baby? Tell me what you need.” Arys knew she was pushing it, but she couldn’t get enough the way Kitsune was looking at her. Her dark eyes were half lidded, and she held her bottom lip in her teeth as she fought to hold on to control. Arys flicked the tip of her tail. Its very end was almost as dexterous as her fingers. Gently rubbing against Kitsune’s swollen clit. Kitsune didn’t disappoint, she rewarded Arys with another deep moan, her eyes clamping shut.

“Please, please fuck me Arys.” Kitsune almost cried. Arys wasn’t about to keep her waiting. Lining herself back up, Arys took Kitsune’s nipple back into her mouth as she slowly pressed into Kitsune. Snug wet heat surrounded Arys as she pressed her tail into Kitsune’s slick pussy. Arys groaned as she felt Kitsune clench around her, her muscularity apparently extended to her womanhood as well. Kitsune felt nothing like any woman she had ever been with. Her walls were soft and smooth, like the snuggest velvet glove, and she was hot. Nearly uncomfortably so.

Their gasps and moans mixed as Arys continued to work her tail in and out of Kitsune, lavishing her breasts with her long tongue. Arys ground herself against Kitsune’s abs as she did so, relishing in the friction of Kitsune’s hard muscles against her sex. Arys built up a rhythm of pumping into Kitsune, curling her tail inside to rub against a spot that made Kitsune gasp as she pulled out. Arys pressed the length of her tail along Kitsune’s slit so that as she pumped in and out she ground against Kitsune’s sensitive nub.

Their eyes met as Arys felt her pleasure start building again. The heat in her core growing out of control. Kitsune ran her hands up Arys’s thighs as they looked into each other’s eyes, working her way to Arys’s ass. Arys felt Kitsune grab a cheek in each hand, squeezing them and pulling Arys harder against Kitsune’s abs. Letting Kitsune grind her against her, Arys redoubled her efforts on her tail-fucking. Arys couldn’t break Kitsune’s eye contact. She didn’t want to either. Watching Kitsune’s face as she gasped and moaned when Arys hit just the right spot. Watching Kitsune’s eyes devour her. It was driving Arys crazy, she could barely think as Kitsune continued to push and pull Arys by her grip on her ass. Spurring Arys to fuck her harder in return.

Arys felt it coming before she knew what it was. Kitsune’s already snug hole started to flex and pulse, squeezing Arys even harder as she worked in and out. Kitsune gasped underneath her, letting out a soft curse as her hips moved to meet Arys’s movements. Arys smiled when she saw Kitsune’s eyes lose focus. Leaning down, she took a nipple back in her mouth, continuing the rhythm with her tail inside Kitsune. Kitsune bucked against her, her whole body tensing under Arys.

“Oh.. Oh fuck Arys. I’m gonna..” Kitsune moaned as she writhed underneath Arys’s onslaught. The sight of Kitsune coming undone beneath her, the feeling of her partner clamping down on her tail and squeezing her ass. It was all too much. Arys felt her own orgasm explode from her as Kitsune cried out beneath her.

“Ohhhhhh!” Arys cried in unison with Kitsune. Their gasps and cries of ecstasy melding as they writhed against one another. Arys collapsed onto Kitsune’s body. They were both gasping and slick with sweat. The smell of her lover and how soaked her tail now was almost sparked another wave of arousal in Arys. It was too much though, and she felt herself giving in to exhaustion after the stress of their escape and the crushing back-to-back orgasms. She felt Kitsune’s strong arms wrap around her back, pulling their overheated bodies together as Arys rested her face In the crook of Kitsune’s neck.

“Wow.” Kitsune whispered.

“Wow.” Arys agreed. Glad that it wasn’t just her who’s mind had been a little blown. She hummed against Kitsune, relishing the feel of the soft breasts against her own and the firm arms surrounding her. Arys’s whole body felt tingly and warm. She closed her eyes to rest a moment and enjoy just laying with Kitsune like this.

36