Chapter 6 – The Outcome of the War
278 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you want to read up to 20 chapters ahead, go to:

https://www.patreon.com/proxymus

----------------------------------------------------

Six years before I was born, a war broke out between the Heroes and the League of Villains. This war was not like the wars that the police declare on organized crime, but a real war in the basic sense of the word, because of the various battles in different locations, spreading chaos and disorder throughout Japan.

At first, the League of Villains seemed to just want to show the world how fragile the society of heroes was, which is why this organization took up the philosophy created by a hero killer called Stain, who believed that true heroes were those with a pure heart and an intense desire to help and save, and not those who only wanted to be heroes in order to become famous, rich or be able to use their abilities without restrictions. Stain thought that true heroes should be the only ones to practice this profession and killing impure heroes was his way of showing this.

Although Stain had never participated in the League of Villains, a mere trace of connection was enough to give many dangerous allies to the League of Villains, which grew rapidly in the shadows within a few months. 

With the success of this evolution, they attacked UA, Japan's largest hero academy, a few times, and in one of them they even managed to kidnap a student, thus creating not only uncertainty around UA, but also throughout Japan's hero society, and this uncertainty began to hang like a shadow over them. 

The consequence of the student's kidnapping was the collapse of half of Kamino City, and that day a villain called All for one was defeated by Allmight, but as a result of an arduous battle, the weak form of the number one hero of that time was revealed, a weak form that contrasted with his powerful countenance. The incident in Kamino further shook the fabric of society because Allmight retired that day, and with the symbol of peace off the front line, the villains who had been hiding from him were finally able to come out of hiding.

The pressure was too much for the other heroes after this sequence of events, and they worked to improve themselves, investing in the next generation, trying to create even better heroes to fill the hole that Allmight had left, but it would take a while and of course the villains wouldn't rest.

While the next generation of heroes was still preparing, the other villain organizations grew, and one of the largest criminal organizations to come out of the shadows at that time was the Meta Liberation Army, which had members spread all over the country, including among the heroes, but this organization was soon forcibly annexed by the League of Villains, thus creating a single large organization with more influence than ever. 

The merger between the Meta Liberation Army and the League of Villains was devastating for the heroes, because they finally had a real army of over 100,000 villains.

So the first big battle between the League of Villains and the heroes was not long in coming.

The heroes gathered as many fighters as possible, including students who only had provisional hero licenses. They needed all the strength they could muster, because they intended to put an end to the League of Villains once and for all.

However, when in the midst of the battle Shigaraki, the leader of the League of Villains, awoke from his incubator, he not only had all his physical abilities enhanced to the maximum, but could also use various other quirks, just like All for one, the villain defeated by Allmight in Kamino. Shigaraki's awakening brought an end to the first battle of the war and a draw was declared, but the real winners were the villains.

As a result of the villains' first significant victory, after many years the darkness overtook Japan once again. The League of Villains released several villains from prisons all over Japan, including the maximum security prison, Tartarus, which led to the escape of All for One. 

The cities were taken over by the anarchy of the society of quirks that the country's most dangerous villains had always wanted. This darkness quickly enveloped Japan, forcing thousands of heroes to resign in order to protect themselves, and so the darkness lasted for a few months and countless battles were fought between the heroes and the villains. However, at that time, a light emerged, an intense and blinding light compared to all the others that resisted. This light was a young hero who only had a provisional license to do this job, but who had the support of the five greatest heroes of the time, and who already carried the burden of a professional hero. 

The name of this incredible hero? Deku, a hero who, despite not being born with an Quirk, carried a smile on his face even though everything was swallowed up by darkness.

They say that, at first, he was gloomy and didn't smile because he didn't see any reason to.

Deku wasn't like Allmight, he wasn't always smiling, he only smiled at those who deserved it, so his smile became the greatest possible mark of relief and his serious face a signal to his enemies that he wasn't going to take it easy.

As such, Deku, whose real name was Izuku Midoriya, became known for his unwavering determination and strength, which stood out even when he was fighting alongside Hawks and Endeavor. Although the odds of victory were not in his favor in a society twisted by the ideals of the League of Villains, he showed the people that they could trust heroes and his influence spread throughout the country. 

Deku faced all challenges and enemies with courage and never hesitated to sacrifice himself to protect others. He was the essence of a hero, what the world lost when Allmight retired, what Stain admired most in a hero.

His keen intelligence and ability to quickly create strategies were as impressive as his strength and his Quirk, the One for all, a power accumulated over generations to face the All for one. Deku could analyze any situation in an instant and find the best solution. However, what really touched people's hearts was his kindness and compassion. Deku cared deeply about everyone's well-being and was always willing to help extend a helping hand to anyone.

In the end, Deku was the one who brought a new era of light to this world and rebuilt the society of heroes, defeating Shigaraki and All for one, but although evil was defeated, by human essence it was never eliminated and I realized this when I was very young.

'I have to use my Quirk and my knowledge of cultivation to become strong enough so that no evil will even dare to manifest itself again, but as long as Deku is active, I have time.' That's what I thought at the time, but the truth is that I still understood too little about everything, including my reincarnation, to know that my time was more limited than I had imagined.

21