The Clan Hero
206 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"FUck that boy itachi, I knew he was insane from the start, but no one believes me..."

" Shhhhh, you are going to awake your brother please stop crying..."

"Hmm... WHOOO IS THISSS...why is it too dark ???????"

no matter how i tried to communicate all i heard was a screaming of a baby and the sound of a young woman begging him to stop crying 

The baby was me, obviously....

"Please young Master, your father is going to be furious if u wake him from his sleep..."

"I am not screaming bitch, I am trying to communicate"

But no matter how much I tried to spit words, all is coming from my mouth was a screaming of a baby

but suddenly, I felt a wave of tiredness surfing my body and I started losing conscious a little by little ...

"Thanks god he slept before waking his brother, This child is a mess, I hope he is ready to suffer in his life...How miserable is he going to be..."

Miserable??? 

you dare to call me miserable lil bitchy woman !!!!

Of course, I wasn't able to say those words and I felt directly into a deep sleep...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

3 Years Later...

"Insane !!!!!! This man is a true creep..."

Ono Senzo is my name, or my new name to be precise, I guess that after being killed by that psycho I have been transferred to this world in the body of a baby from Senzo who seems to belong to a rich family to be honest 

The culture is very different from konoha, but I can tell from the way the house is designed and how big it is, it seems like this child is born with a golden spoon in his mouth...all at least that's what I thought a first...

The Father was called Ono Murai, a psycho, A FUCKINNN PSYCHO...

He came everyday drunk and start throwing the servants and breaking the windows of the house, then he starts hitting the servants while cursing them, every night,I hear one of the servants screaming and moaning in his room, before leaving the room crying... it was obvious what they were doing, or what he was forcing her to do...

What I was questioning about is my mother, or my new mother, or my birth giver the source of my existence, or I don't know what should I address her

when I ask the servants their faces starts to shallow, and they start to make excuses instead to answering what made me worrier and more curious 

well, I wasn't that kind of obedient child also, hahaha can't stop laughing every time I remember the face of Iona when I burned her butt hahah, That's a story for another tile I guess...

The day I turned 4 years is the day I discovered how really insane was that Man was...

"C mon Senzo, come hug your father..."

Weird...

he is obviously drunk but why does he seem to be happier today...

also hugging you ??? 

its not like we have a Father son relation why is he asking for a hug…he cant be that type right !!!!!

Sometimes he spends weeks without talking to me or even seeing me, what is thinking now 

" don't be shy Son, how can u take the burden of the whole clan if u show this attitude..."

Clan ?? 

What are you talking about, what clan ?? 

"OHHH, right my bad, U don't know about how great are u right... Let me tell you a story... Hundreds of years your greatest grandfather received the blessings of our GOD, He became a very brave sorcerer in the peak era of sorcerers..."

Suddenly the air around his stared to change and the breath in the room started to get heavier...also sorcerer and clans, something is wrong in this world...

"Years later he was assassinated by the order of them, They killed him, They killed our family only few survived before being hunted one after another..."

He woke up before turning to the windows and looking at his garden from above...

"Only one was left, and we were able to exist by changing our path and withdraw from world of sorcerers...I REFUSE THATTTT..."

"Why would I Surrender to any...but I was to old when I understood that"

Then he turned to face me while I was still trying to process what he has been talking about

"Then it's you Senzo...you are the one that going to fulfil my dream, right ?"

He was waiting for my response but I kept on being silent ... I have no clue how to respond. 

"RIGHT SON? TELL ME IS THAT RIGHT ARE U GOING TO RISE OUR CLAN"

then he started screaming and throwing bad words, which made me more a more afraid 

what a psycho !!!

" Right son, you are not going to be a failure like your mother is that right ???? "

Much information were surfing in my head, but I wasn't able to process them in such a short time 

first who is he referring by "Them" and what is the blessing of the clan and most importantly who is my mother ??????

BOMMMM !!!!!

All I remember after that was a punch straight right to my face before losing conscious....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know about ur thoughts of using cruse words, if u want me to remove it I will

9