Eyes Never Lie (2):
130 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Tell me senzo...u can feel them right but you are unable to awake them completely right ?"

"Yes Father, I am feeling changes in my body lately also, I think my Shari, I mean my eyes started to develop better..."

Uff, I nearly exposed myself

"Well as I told you those eyes are the blessing of the sky, But they came with a price , and this price is the reason of the fall of our clan...

First, the majority of sorcerers awake their techniques when they turn 5 or 6 years old and they start to perfect it when they turn 10 if they got monitored well, But in our clan, we only awake it when we turn 10 which makes us a step behind other clan 

also, the development of your eyes must be in stages, first is one tome sharingan...well I will continue to explain later...I think it's the best time now."

right time ?...

For what ?...

"Everything is ready Ono-San, The members are waiting for you..."

THE FUCKKKK !!!

When did this servant appear out of nowhere ?

“Don't be afraid of your teacher Senzo, U and Nishi are already going to have a lot of fun in the future…”

Said the father while smirking to Nishi...

Something is really off about this place, it's like they are plotting something behind my back, I can just look at them and do nothing am not planning to die by another psycho even in this life..."

While following the two who kept silent, I reached a part of the castle that I didn't know about his existence, it's my first time reaching this part of the house, also new designing style started to appear…it's like I am in a demonic Temple with all the status of raves and dragons built her... FUck, these raves are giving me bad flashbacks...

Slowly, the figures of two men started to appear, they seem to guard a door, they were fully black clothed even their faced except their eyes are fully covered by masks...

"The other members are waiting for u inside, Ono-San"

"OHH, be ready to meet your cousins Senzo "

Hope they are not as insane as you motherfucker...

(open the door)

6 figures were looking at me the moment I step into a big room with a long desk...

"U did well, Murai, I can already see a lot of potential in this kid, heheh"

"That's right, our Ono clan Is going to recover its powers very fast"

the 6 men were all wearing animals masks: a lion, a tiger, a turtle, a rave, an eagle and a...

A dolphin HHAHAHAHA...Who the fuck came with a dolphin mask, haha...

"I think our family is getting big little by little, now senzo, the only main branch descendant, with the help of all the family we can help him get stronger, Murai, I guess you already give him a scoop of how big the responsibilities he holds" (lion)

it seems like the lion have an important position by the way he talks to Father...

"Yes yes, he is aware of how important he is, all is needed is to give him the power he needs... we can start the ceremony now, we are all present here"

"Yes we can start, We are waiting for good results kid haha"(dolphin)

The fuck u laughing at dolphino, and what are the results you are waiting for

" Nishi, U can bring Senzo present now..."

Suddenly, Nishi appeared from nowhere, like always, but something was behind her this time, but It was covered in a white 

"U can show him now, Nishi "(Father)

Then a creepy fat figure appeared, he was a nightmarish fusion of ashen gray and sickly green, towered ominously with tattered, leathery scales and glowing crimson eyes. Its maw revealed a row of jagged, razor-sharp teeth, and sinewy limbs ended in clawed appendages. Tattered wings stretched from its back, and with each beat, an icy gust swept through. The creature moved with unnatural swiftness, emitting a guttural growl that echoed malevolence

but what was more disgusting was the silhouette of a woman what was above him while he was smiling and rubbing his membrane inside her

The FUck is THat...what are u showing me this for seek of hell...suddenly, a wave of wrath started to surf in my body, and a familiar energy started to gather in my eyes

"Off what a disappointment, Ur wife is already dead Murai, she couldn't wait a little longer to see Senzo-kun, I think she would be happy to see how big he is hehe, Such a bad Mother hehe"( dolphin)

Wife... those Fuckers are showing me My mother getting raped by a curse while they are all laughing...what are they doing ???

Why ? ....WHY???...WHY??..WHY???...

Even in the peak of war in Konoha no one was dirty enough to do this kind of things...

Kill them ? 

NO, am not strong enough...

NO they should be killed in the future no matter what...

Suddenly, the weird energy started to get more and more intense, I can feel power surfing in my veins, and killing intent start to get out my body, even during the clash in the village, I didn't feel this kind of humiliation

 So I understand now, The blood of uchiha is a waste on those creeps, they don't deserve the pride of my clan 

"Don't be angry senzo-kun, we are doing all of this for your sake u must understand this heheh, Ur mother refused to make u join our clan, she didn't want to see u succeeding, she was a burden on u that we have to get rid of hahah”( Dolphin while laughing)

he got behind me and grab my shoulder...

The killing intent has already leaked and all of them started to get give me curious looking

"He already surpassed our expectations, this amount of cursed energy is immense for his age, What do u think Murai"(Lion sitting next to Murai)

"Something is off, U can't see this, but I can...

NO way He awakened....!!!!!?"

Suddenly, a loud scream could be heard coming from the other side of the room...

"Don't touch me with those Hands, you piece of shit..."

Dolphin was looking down as my hand has passed through his body and stab him in his stomach...

he was vomiting blood and his eyes started to get red...then he raised his hand a saw another bloody red eye looking down on him with two black tomes circling around it

" Now, U must be responsible for ur actions..."

Suddenly, the curse has stopped and jumped behind the body of dolphin, squeezing her membrane in his body 

"NO...STOOOPPPPP..."

Of course, the second part was an illusion that was created by my sharingans, Even if I wanted to kill him I won't be able to do that...

With the help of my eyes now, I can see the power depth of the all people in this room...

Murai was the strongest, his eyes also store a lot of power, he has already reached the three tomes...maybe even more !

Next, there is Lion, even though he doesn't possess any sharingans, his strength is much stronger than the current me...

And Finally Nishi , Even though she is hiding her strength, I can see that she is near the level of Lion...

The rest are just weak ass bitches that are scared now by seeing me, stabbing their friend...

" I think you are exaggerating a little bit, Senzo...how about you let your cousin now"(Murai while making a small smile)

he is already surprised by how his son skipped the first level and gained the two tomes in one strike, these phenomena are never heard of even in the peak of the clan...

"No..."

....

Slowly the smile in murai face started to fade, and the air in the room started to get more and more pressed by his cursed energy...

"Senzo, you are refusing the orders of your father ?..."

Father my ass ..

"U know you can't kill me anyway, also you can consider this as a payback for today's actions..."

Then I throw the corpse of Dolphino toward Nishi after making sure he spit his last breaths and I turned around and left the room...

"NO more tricks next time, alright  ..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

I think I will upload another chapter later if U want...

9