Plot Twist :
83 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So Geto, tell me your plan another time...." (Jogo)

even though they are allies now, Jogo still cautious from Geto, a relation between a sorcerer and a cursed spirit can never be built on trust 

Each side has his own plans, maybe it's better to address them as temporary allies just till they hit a certain point and both side going to try to kill the other

"You are too afraid Geto heheh...Don't be scared, my Plan is already on the right path"

"Ono Murai is the most annoying figure in your 'to kill' list, His abilities are so cover, Even I have a bad feeling about him.."

That's right...in the sorcerers' industry, Murai is registered as a normal Grade 2 sorcerer, But I can trust the classifications of those old heads

His son was unable to kill a Normal cursed spirit, so he can become any threat to us killing him is a waste of time (Geto thoughts)

======================================

"Senzo, you are going to tokyo for now be ready, one week from now someone is going to visit you, I already booked a hotel room for you, plus, you are going to find a card there, it contains my information, when you have time visit a bank and transfer the money to your account..."

What is going on, for god’s sake, one week ago, this man can't stop talking about his dreams and reviving the clan...

Now he is afraid and sweating, I can tell from his gestures that something is going to happen soon...

"I know what you are thinking boy, maybe in the future you are going to guess the truth but for now, the less you know the better...

Maybe your trip is going to be more adventurous than mine..."

Suddenly, Nishi appeared in of nowhere...maybe this skill is related to her technique

"Master, The rest of the clan heads has already left, its official, they left houses last night like you predicted"

"heheh, even if they run away, Geto already send his men to kill the rest of the members, their death is near don't be worried " (Murai)

"Also master, the young lord car is here, it's better for him to leave now..." 

"is that so...

Well kid, it's time to go..."

This was pretty twist is the plot to be honest, From being overprotected to sending me to a town to live alone there...well it's not a bad offer, leaving this boomer will be the happiest even of my life...

Leaving the room, Nishi was holding her composer, but I can see her facial expressions changing a little

I guess it's a goodbye then...

====================================

"What are you going to do now, master...the young Lord has already left "

Murai was sitting in the garden looking at the tree that have been previously destroyed by Senzo

"You know the tradition Nishi, You know how important of a role you play for our clan Right..."

"Yes master..."

"If I wasn't able to kill Geto...Don't let him take my body, That's an order..."

Nishi already knew that, her family have always been backed by The Ono clan, They were the ones responsible in healing the eyes of The Onos...

So her survival is more important then the survival of Murai...she is the only one able to save Senzo in the future...this is the only purpose of her life 

Murai stopped his actions, and looked at the door of his castle...

"Master...."

"Yes He is Here..."

Suddenly, two figures were standing directly in front of him 

"Hello Murai-San, I apologize for my unwanted visit, but I have to do it for the sake of the world...."(Geto)

"Look at you Suguru Geto, playing the role of the prophet even now, haha, Maybe killing your parents have infected your brain..."( Murai)

"U understand me wrong, master Ono...I am not he...."

"Amaterasu..."

A big ball of black fire has directly hitted the face of Geto and started to get more and more intense

"Cutting people when talk, haha, Hope your son will not fellow the steps of his Father..."

Geto have summoned a cursed spirit to take the damage instead of him, oh course the fire have not stopped from eating the cursed spirit, Amaterasu will not stop till her target become totally ashes...

Jogo was impressed by the power of this fire, It is his first time seeing this type of strange power

Geto raised his hand and make a strange seals than to big Cursed spirits appeared next to him

"Let s start the serious work, Murai..."

Boomm...

Next thing happened, Murai and the other two spirits were having an intense fight...

He raised his hand and a punch rich of CE landed on the body of the first one which created a hole in his body then he catches the second one and from his left red eye another blast of fire appeared 

when he turned his head to look for Geto, he was able to only see Jogo standing crossing his arms

“Behind you”(Jogo)

Murai then felt a stab in his back and the first Spirit recovered her body and throw a kick into his chest

"You are more powerful than what I thought, Murai, while being registered as a 

 grade sorcerer, you have the strength of a special Grade 1, that's weird...

Also Those eyes are strange, I need to see than from near haha..."

Geto was looking down, to the face of Murai, who was lying of the ground bleeding...

Then...

The right eye of Murai opened and the strange pattern appeared...

"Domain Expansion: GODLY PRISON"

then the space around the two turned white and Black and The body Of Geto started to elevate and without his will his hand started to raise and his legs started to get closer to each other...Like a cross. 

His brain was processing the Domain information, First, Murai was using his domain and the power of his eyes at the same time, His Domain makes the target Crossed and  unable to use his CE till he breaks from the illusions 

and this lead to the second part, Murai was using the powers of his right eye to cast stronger illusions into the brain of Geto...

If Geto wasn't able to break from the illusion, every damage he took will be transferred into reality...

Then another person appeared in front of geto...

"Gojo !!!!!"

Geto was so afraid, but he wasn't able to make and reaction, Gojo raised his hand and a series of punches landed on Geto...

He wasn't able to know the hole in this illusion, so every punch he was getting now was transferred to his real Body...

Murai was standing far looking happy, his eyes were bleeding aggressively, using his sharingan and his Domain at the same time cause his reserve to be near empty....

he already know that the cursed spirit with Geto is not a normal one but he made his mind, if he die he will not die alone But then...

The domain started to break and Geto returned to his body, Bleeding and full of scars, Geto was smiling like a psycho...

"Gojo is Not that weak ,you stupid..."

After that all, Murai have seen a slash by his sword and his body started to feel numb...

Before he hit the ground, Nishi appeared out of nowhere and grab him...

The sadness appeared on her face while she was looking at him...

"You can rest in peace, Master"

Then she grab the face of her master and started pulling his eyes from their places Before disappearing like always...

=====================================

Waiting for your reviews...

5