dung pt 1
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

one of her earliest memories is of watching a rat fall. sitting down in the green murky water, her hands and bottom pushing into the brown sludge making up the bed of the underground sewer. her eyes were cloudy and without a spark. just a few meters away was an intersection where 4 sewer tunnels met. green glowing crystals lined the wall, showering a dim light on everything. up above in one of the rafters, a bony rat was pawing the wall. too high up to jump down. he would have to crawl down. 

she observed as it stuck it's little paws into the cobblestones grooves, hanging from them as it scrambled to stick it's feet in. he succeeded, and started to slowly crawl his way down. she watched in awe, marveling at the scrawny things dexterity. the fog on her eyes lifted for but a moment, her eyes gaining a glimmer as she hoped for the little rat. but than, his hands fell out and her hopes were dashed as he tumbled down and hit a rock outcrop in the shallow water, killing it instantly.

it's body lay there, the current brushing it's fur but to pathetic to move the body. her thin and cracked lips pursed into a line. well, at least she would have an easier time getting food tonight. she crawled on her knees towards the corpse, reaching an emaciated hand out to grasp the rat. her bony and long fingers wrapped around it like a little ribcage. bringing it to her mouth, she opened her maw to reveal rotten yellow teeth and bite down, severing the creatures head. she felt the iron liquid spurt into her mouth and drip down her chin as she greedily chomped the rats skull and brain into pieces. her mama always said that rats tasted the most disgusting of all the creatures here in the sewer. apparently the giant crabs tasted best, how she had even managed to hunt one still alluded the little girl.

mama said the organs were important, the brain especially. her logic was that the parts of creatures body that are essential for a creatures survival would be the most nutritious. mama was probably right, but rat organs were nastier than she thought human ones were. one time a human had washed down, and she was fascinated by the corpse. the way it's wrists had been slit, the mans perfect face, hollowed and pale from the early stages of decomposition. she had stared the mans body for as long as she could, before mama had found her and told her to stop wasting a good meal. 

after that the obsession had spread to rat corpses. mama scolded her and told her to eat it before the rats reclaimed their brethren. but she couldn't help it. she had been used to rats squirming away from her, but the dead didn't move. they didn't wiggle nor bite, and they let her slowly pick their organs out to preserve the outer appearance for as long as possible while still feasting. oh, how delightful the dead were!

she reached down to bite the rats arm off, crunching it in her mouth. today however, she had no time for her hobby. when she was almost finished with her meal, her mama walked around the corner. she was short, her spindly arms and legs looking disproportionate to her small and thin torso. her face was framed by the same long and greasy dark hair her daughter had. mama said she was different, that her daughter was going to grow up with the proportions of a proper woman. grandmama had scoffed and told her being tall was dangerous down here. did most women not look like mama?

her spider-like mama reached down, her scratchy voice soothing her daughter.

"little Minerva," she lifted her daughter up, bringing her to her flat chest, "you've gone...and eaten a...snack b-before our meal"

her speech was slow and stuttered, common symptoms of a sickness here in the sewers. mama and grandmama had it, but she hadn't manifested it yet. mama said the gods were protecting her from it. grandmama would mutter something beneath her breath.

"sorry mama, i wanted to be full incase you need help," she looked away from her mom, "can't help if I'm hungry..."

Minerva played with her mamas tattered clothes, her finger rubbing against the cloth. fingers raked her hair, scratching her dandruff off her scalp.

"d-do not...worry child, w-we will eat...well soon. come, follow me. i know h-how much seeing that mans corpse i-inspired you...i have a b-birthday gift for you..."

Minerva's eyes widened, the fog on them dissipating for but a moment. oh, how she loved her mama!

her mom's smile deepened upon seeing her daughters reaction, "yes dear, i-m going...to s-show you how one is made"

Minerva squealed in delight as her mother carried her around the corner, past the edge of the area her mom permitted her to go. her eyes sparkled as she observed the new scenery. new rat nests, a few new intersections. her world was practically doubling as her mother brought her through the sewer! they drew closer towards her birthday gift.

soon they reached a corner and her mother poked her head around. she turned back and ruffled her daughters hair

"wait around t-this corner...dear d-daughter. watch a-and see"

she set her daughter down and and slinked around the corner, moving as quietly as possible. her legs made barely any splash as she approached her target. his back was turned but Minerva could make out the mans short and lanky build. curly brown hair spilled from his scalp, which he was scratching restlessly, sweat dripping down his neck. what kind of expression was he making? one of anger and frustration? or maybe he was sighing in annoyance?

none of this seemed to matter to her mom as she slunk towards his back, producing a sharp stone object from her tatter clothes. a shiv. she drew closer and closer, trying to make as little sound as possible. a seasoned hunter. after a minute, she was now inches from his back.

the man noticed, head perking up as he began to turn back but it was too late. as his blue eyes turned into view they widened in agony as mama shoved the shiv into her throat. his face contorted in anger and pain as he gurgled on his own blood. his hand shot for the blade hanging from his front. Mama hadn't seen it. she realized her miscalculation and ripped the shiv out, propelling it down to his hand but it was too late. in one moment of confused anger, the curly haired man brought a knife up into mama's nose, piercing her brain and killing her instantly. her mama toppled back, her body twitching and convulsing as her brain scrambled, neurons misfiring and severing.

the man faired no better. he crumbled to his knees. shit water splashed as he grabbed his neck, blood bubbling between his fingers. his eyes were wide and fearful, pain growing as death sauntered near. his eyes showed betrayal, not used to this treatment by his fellow man. why has this woman killed him, why was he picked to be the next to go? he would never get to find out.

he brought his hands off his neck and glanced at his ring finger. blood flowed over a diamond, dripping off the finger in globs. his eyes narrowed in cold acceptance as his body slumped and stopped moving.

Minerva came around the corner and walked towards the scene, her eyes shining in delight. what a birthday gift, mama had given her 2 corpses! she walked over to her mother corpse and kneeled down, running her fingers along her mamas arm. mama couldn't nag her to stop fussing and eat so now she had all the time to enjoy this!

...but strangely, she felt no joy when she looked at her mothers corpse. she was misshapen, a short thing with long and spindly legs, effects of sewer life. her mother was not...beautiful. 

but the man...

she scooted over to his body, her smile returning once more. he was perfect, just like the first corpse that had washed down. he had woody brown curls that sat a top his healthy and pale face. two blue orbs gazed out, frozen in regret and sorrow. oh how that look made her heart race. blood flowed down his neck and onto his clothes, sticking them to his lean frame. his vein ridden hands sat on the cold stone, a webwork of pipes.

Minerva ran her dainty fingers along his face and neck, relishing the blood that pulsed out and around her finger tips. she wanted to mush and pulverize his face, eviscerate his dying torso and squeeze his thighs till they popped. she wanted to defile his corpse, rip it limb from limb and rob it's dignity. but she was weak, malnourished and still a child. she could do none of those things. yet.

mama had said she'd grow like a normal human, wouldn't end up misshapen like her. she had to now, had to believe deep to her core that she would because she needed that if she wanted to defile this corpse. and for that, she needed to eat and grow big and strong. 

Minerva turned back to her mama's corpse. yes, she needed nutrition...

she brough her moms finger up and closed her rotten mouth onto it, severing the digit. as she did, she felt something stir in her, compel her to eat more. first it was the other fingers, than the hand, than arm, other arms, legs, torso, and finally head. usually her rotten teeth would hurt when she ate but now they felt strong, sharp. she felt the nutrients flow into her, coalescing into something just above her navel.

more! she turned towards the mans corpse. he was indeed beautiful, but she needed his flesh and sinew. his bones cracked as iron flowed into her mouth. he tasted much better than mama, like a perfectly cooked piece of giant crab but so much more rich!

she popped the last bit of him, his left eyeball, into her mouth and swallowed. she lifted up her shirt, looking at the mark she had felt form. ir curled around her navel, spreading in thin lines from its origin. but it wasn't finished. this first act would not grow it more, no, she needed to defile. the urge throbbed deep in her bones and heart, flushing her body with heat. yes, every man, woman, and child needed to be defiled and cursed, that was the only was to enact his will! she looked up the the sewer ceiling and giggled, the green glow of the crystals pooling into a basin of rot and poison in her onyx eyes. mama had given her the best birthday gift! 

and with that, the mark of an apostle of a god long disgraced began to form on Minerva. here, in this lowly and horrid sewer, a child had been born twice.


 

0