One
1.5k 6 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: Slight sexual act at end of chapter.

 

I've always been a surfer. Since I learned to surf at age five, I've always surfed.

 

It helps when you live on the coast of Australia. Right on the edge of the ocean, ready to surf whenever I want.

 

My nineteenth birthday was no different. I got out of bed, like usual. I tossed on some clothes super quick, grabbed my key, and ran out my room and down the hall.

 

"Sawyer!" My mother said as I ran past her. "Slow down!" Then after a brief moment, she shouted, "Sawyer!?"

 

"What?" I asked, stopping and turning to look at her. She just stood there, ogling at me. I looked down at myself and screamed. I jumped backward and heard a crack as my head hit something behind me.

 


 

"Sawyer? Sawyer?" I heard my mother ask.

 

"What happened. . ?" I asked, trying to sit up. I felt something uncomfortably squished underneath my butt.

 

"Oh, good, you're awake," My mother said.

 

"Don't sit up yet," A new voice instructed me. I flopped back down onto the bed. "You hit your head pretty badly."

 

"How?" I asked. My memory was all fuzzy. I couldn't remember anything that had happened.

 

"We're not entirely sure what happened," The voice I didn't know, which I'm pretty sure was the doctor, said. "But your body changed and you nearly gave yourself a concussion when you hit your head on a wall."

 

"My body changed?" I asked. I vaguely remember looking down at myself and then. . . what? I looked at myself now and stifled a yell.

 

Sticking out of my chest were two mounds of flesh. My hair now hung down to jut above my new assets and was, in addition, bright orange. I couldn't see much because of the now-baggy pants I was wearing, but I could feel the absence of my dick. I shifted in the bed and again felt the thing underneath my legs being squished.

 

I reached underneath myself and grabbed onto whatever it was, and then froze.

 

Why the fuck could I feel that?

 

I had just grabbed onto something covered in soft fur, but I could feel my hand on whatever it was as if it were a part of my body.

 

"Yes, change," The doctor said. "Through means that we are still figuring out, you have become. . . female and part fox."

 

"Fox?" I asked incredulously, pulling the fluffy object out from underneath me. I now saw that it was a long tail covered in orange fur, the same color as my hair, with a white tip. Just like a fox.

 

"Your body has become fully female," The doctor said. "And have gained a fox's tail and ears."

 

Ears? Oh, fuck. I slowly reached up to my head. My hands brushed against something that wasn't there before. I felt them flinch; I felt my muscles make them twitch.

 

I took a deep breath and put my hands on them. They were definitely ears. They stuck up, tall and covered in fur. The insides had fluffier, thicker fur that somehow didn't interfere with my hearing at all.

 

And then I heard a somewhat familiar voice from outside.

 

"If he's awake, let me in!" My girlfriend, Amber, shouted. "I'm his girlfriend!"

 

"Miss!" I heard another voice say. "No one is supposed to go in the-" She was cut off when the door flew open and Amber rushed in. Her eyes landed on me.

 

"Sawyer?" Amber asked. I waved.

 

"Hey," I said. "How're you do-" I was interrupted as she ran forward and hugged me tightly.

 

"Thank the gods you're okay!" She said. "Wait. Are you okay?"

 

"I'm fine," I said. "Just a bit. . . confused."

 

"We'll need to update your official records," The doctor said.

 

"Wait, I'm stuck like this?" I asked.

 

"Unfortunately, that is correct," The doctor said. "We don't know how you became like this, so there isn't a way we could know how to reverse it."

 

"And you're so cute now!" Amber said, patting my head. Her hand brushed my ears and I shivered slightly.

 

"I'll handle the records," My mother said. "What do you want your name to be now?"

 

"My name has to change?" I asked.

 

"It doesn't, but a girl with the name Sawyer is a bit strange," My mother answered.

 

"I think Sunny is a cute name," Amber said, now rubbing my head.

 

". . . I guess that's fine," I said.

 

"I'll handle that," My mother said. "Amber, can you take Sunny back to our house?"

 

"Yeah," Amber said. She helped me out of the bed and into the hallway. We went out of the hospital and got into her car. Once we got to my house, we went to my room, where I flopped on the bed.

 

"You really are cute like this," Amber said, now rubbing my ears. I melted under her touch. Then, in a sudden surge of arousal and feeling, I brought my lips to hers.

 

When we parted, she gasped and brought her hands to her crotch. Her pants and underwear fell away, revealing a long, hard, penis.

 

And holy fuck, whatever made me like this definitely messed with my head because I fucking wanted that cock in me.

29