Chapter-1 : Start of Degeneracy [R-18]
832 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the vast expanse that was called the land of Fire, there were many towns and villages, but none came close to the sheer size of this one.

Perhaps one of the biggest 'Villages' in the word, the 'village hidden in the leaves', the so called Konohagakure was one of the worlds most premier forces.

And how could it not be? Founded by none other than the god of shinobis, the most powerful shinobi in history of all shinobis, the one and only Hashirama Senju.

In alliance of two of the greatest clans to exist on land of fire along with multiple noble shinobi clans, it was a first of a kind alliance between clans to come forward and put their differences aside and look for a better future together.

But what was once the noble idea to bring peace and calmness into the entire world, ironically became its own bane.

The world, that was majorly divided into seven main regions, each created their own super alliance of its resident powerful clans of shinobis, causing the conflict that used to be between clans now to be between nations.

This new era of the hidden villages ushered forth an unseen level of chaos and Destruction that was never seen before.

The world had already experienced three such great clashes, each leaving a long and irreparable gash on the earth and the various generations that lived through these conflicts.

Shinobi, a very vague term used to describe those who held real power in this world.

Each person had their understanding of the term 'Shinobi', for some, it was a savior that came to save them in darkest of times but for some it was an unstoppable and irresponsible killing machine that only sought its own benefit.

For some it was the way of life and for some it was the way to end a life.

Currently, another major conflict had happened in the recent times, but fortunately for the people that were not shinobi, it did not effect them that much.

It was the attack of Sunagakure on Konoha during The bi-annual Chunin exams that were held in Konoha that year.

Although more than two years had already gone by, the scars of the battle had yet to heal.

Third Hokage, the one proclaimed as the 'Professor', died to the hand of his own student Orochimaru, but not before he took those same hands with him to the afterlife.

Konoha, which was still recovering from the loss of power and Destruction caused by the One Tailed Demonic Beast, did not know what dark times awaited ahead of them.

Except for one person, that was Hiro.

Hiro was not an ordinary person, he was what many would consider to be a transmigrator, some who was not originally from this world, but that didn't matter now, he was now a part of this world.

As a person from earth that lived a life of debauchery and degeneracy, Hiro was very excited to the notion of getting to live in this new world, getting a chance to fulfill his dreams, no matter how rotten or crooked they were.

Hiro had transmigrated into this world just a few days before the "Konoha Crush" plan by Orochimaru was initiated in order to get his revenge.

But thanks to his quick wits and power of the body he had now came in possession of, he was able to survive without getting involved in the whole drama that unfolded afterwards.

Due to that, not only was he able to preserve his life, he was also able to awaken his very own 'Golden Finger'.

Yup, as every transmigrator that ever got transmigrated, Hiro also got his golden finger, his so called cheat that would help him glide through this life.

It was a system that rewarded his pervert and degenerate actions with generosity, rewards that were able to defy logics of this world and increase his power in unorthodox ways.

As such, Hiro, as usual was indulging himself in his perverted actions and pleasures of the body.

As he sat on the chair, a young beauty with silken and darkest of blue hair wearing a purple-grey jacket stood on her knees as she looked to the penis that was gaining height and girth by the second with her white pupil-less eyes.

She was Hinata Hyuga, the so called princess of Hyuga clan who now sat between the legs of a man many years older than herself as she looked at his thing with great uncertainty. 

Hiro, who looked at the hesitation and uncertainty shown by Hinata, smiled devilishly as he grabbed her hands between his, bought them up to his dick and wrapped her soft yet battle hardened fingers around his meat stick.

"Start by stroking it gently" He said as he watched her clumsily try to give him a handjob, hesitation still clearly visible in her mesmerizing eyes.

"You are doing good, now try doing that with your mouth" Hiro said as he guided her sculpted fairy like face to his enlarged cock as he pressed it against her reluctant lips.

"Start by slowly opening your mouth and licking it around the tip area, like how you do with an ice cream cone" Hiro explained the procedure as Hinata, who could not defy him at the moment, followed his lead.

*lick*
*lick*
*suck*

Soon, lewd sounds started saturating the room they were in.

'Mmhhmm~' Hiro moaned in pleasure as he looked at Hinata's eyes which were threatening to shed tears any moment.

"Yes, mhmm, yes, you are doing great, now open your mouth and let it do the work, keep your teeth off, okay?" Hiro said as he grabbed her face with her chin as he created an opening large enough to barely let the tip of his dick go inside.

But he wasn't annoyed with that, it was after all Hinata's first time giving a blowjob, a few mistakes are bound to happen, its a learning curve after all.

Slowly but surely, Hiro started fitting more and more of his dick inside Hinata's soft and warm mouth, her tongue involuntarily wrapping around it as it lathered it with her saliva.

Hiro, who now held Hinata by the back of her head, his fingers intertwined with he silky smooth hair, used her head to stroke his penis. Soon, after a full five minutes of stroking, he felt himself about to burst as he pulled his member out of her mouth as he came all over her face. 

*cough*
*cough*

Hinata coughed with tears running down her face, Hiro took the box of tissue paper that was on the table to his side as he used the soft tissue paper to wipe his cum and her tears off her face.

"Good girl~~, now go wash your face while I prepare your reward" Hiro ordered her as he got of from the chair, pulling his pants back up.

Hinata, who remained silent through the entire ordeal got up quickly and went towards the wash basin to clean herself. 

Hiro who remained in the room, sat back on the chair as he looked in front of him into the air.

[Mission Completed : force the Hyuga princess, Hinata Hyuga to give you a BlowJob and cum on her face.
Reward : four spirited chakra flowers ×10, Moonlight ethereal grass × 500g, 50 year old ginseng ×4, Blood and Chakra essence ×1 year worth]

[Mission has been completed successfully, Rewards have been deposited into the Inventory, Please check and verify]

True to its name, the degenerate system gave him his rewards as he completed his perverted task.

Hiro, was originally a special Jonin when he had transmigrated into this world, being from the same generation as Anko Mitarashi.

Although it was already pretty late to be the "Golden Generation's" Jonin instructor, Hiro found himself at a comfortable spot to take advantage of their busy schedules and missions riddled lives to increase his interaction with the main plot characters, i.e., girls.

Hiro was currently a stand by instructor who taught the golden generation's pupil whenever their Jonin instructors left for missions.

With the attack of Orochimaru and the one tails, a lot of Jonins had died, creating a lack of skilled and powerful people to take missions for the smooth functioning of the village, as such, the Jonins who were left, had to take more missions than usual compensate for the lack of manpower Konoha found itself fighting against.

Due to this reason, Hiro became the first standby Jonin instructor, although unofficially. 

His teaching techniques, although weird and many times questionable, produced direct results that were honestly much better when these students were with their original Jonin instructors.

It was same case as of now, it had been a couple years since Naruto had left, over the course of these two years, whenever Kurenai went outside of village for missions, she asked Hiro to look over Hinata, whom Hiro slowly manipulated over the years to forget about Naruto and focus on gaining strength, acknowledgement of her clan and defeating Neji.

It was all his plan to use the system to his advantage and fulfill his perverted desires.

Just as now, under the guise of teaching her about male body and dangers of being a kunoichi, he sexually molested her into giving him a blowjob.

10