Chapter-6 : Happenings
342 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Big brother Shira, you are back"

The two large bodied chefs greeted the youngster who was named Shira as they finally noticed Hiro standing besides him.

"Aah, Big Brother Hiro is here too" the twin chefs said at the same time as they both dropped what they were doing.

"We greet big brother Hiro!!" The both of them said at the same time as they bowed completely, or as much as their large bodies allowed them to.

"Its okay you two, get up, tell me, how much you guys have grown since I last came here?" Hiro said as he looked the two twin brothers who had dumb smiles on their face.

"A lot!!! We both can now fight against big brother Shira if we fight him together" the younger of the twins, Fujin spoke up which caused Hiro to raise a brow.

"Fool, that's only because big brother Shira goes easy on us" The elder of the twins, named Raijin spoke as he bonked the head of the younger one.

"That's not very nice of you" Fujin said as he rubbed his head where Raijin had bonked him.

"He-he, whatever" Raijin laughed dumbly as Hiro looked at the both of them.

'Its my mistake, why do I think their stupidity will disappear just because they are now a bit civilized' Hiro thought as he looked at Shira who gave him an awkward smile as he said "The two of them are now very strong, can easily go against elite Jonins individually, and yeah, they are able to give me some trouble when I'm at 5th activation" 

Which caused Hiro to be genuinely surprised, he hadn't expected the two of them to grow so much in just last couple months.

The two brothers, Raijin and Fujin were known throughout the Konoha as the legendary stupid brothers, once they used to be Chunins of Konoha, but sometime after Uchiha clan massacre, they had a dispute with their Jonin instructor over food in which these two went completely nuts and killed him on accident.

After which, they were sentenced to 20 years in Konoha's high security prison.

These two brothers, although stupid, were blessed with monstrous strength from birth. So much so that despite neither having chakra comparable to even a Chunin nor putting in much training into their bodies either, they were able to kill an actual Jonin.

As such, Hiro, who was looking on to not just survive but also flourish in this new world, recruited the two of them in the chaos that ensued as the one tails was tearing up Konoha. 

And how did he do that? Well, when Hiro came over to this world, one of the best things that happened to him was the system and its starting bonus, which was [Absolute Loyalty Pill], of which he had received 5.

He had already used three of them up until now, two on these two morons and one on Shira.

The pill allowed him to gain Absolute loyalty of anyone that was weaker than him.

Although these two were stronger than him at the time, their low IQ allowed Hiro to recruit the two under his wings.

Though finding corpses as large as them to fake their death was pretty hard.

As for Shira, it was a stroke of luck for Hiro who sent to Suna as a part of post war negotiations convoy.

There in Suna, he met Shira, who was already a Taijutsu specialist, just being held back by his body which was very weak to be a Taijutsu Master.

There, with the gift from his system, he took Shira under his control, sponsoring him with multitudes of pills that he had been refining over the years, effectively taking away the one thing that had been holding Shira back his whole life, his fragile Physique. 

After that, Shira saw an exponential growth in his strength, going from barely being able to qualify as a Jonin to now being a solid S ranker with his Taijutsu skills and with his signature 7 Heavenly Breaths technique that opened the eight chakra gates in one's body.

Hiro had sent all three of his underlings here to train in seclusion and gain strength here and establish a faction for him.

Under Shira's expert guidance, the two oversized brother soon also became much powerful as Shira melted the fat on their bodies with his grueling training methods as now it was replaced by pure muscle now.

If one looked underneath the fat looking appearance of the two brothers, they'll be dumbstruck looking just how much muscle these guys possessed, and it wasn't just about that, their physique was truly blessed by Physique gods it seemed, they could take strong attacks and large Jutsus head on as if just being hit by a softball.

If these two went all out in their 'Hungry-Angry-Hangry' mode, even Hiro wasn't sure if he would be able to take the two of them in a head on fight.

Hiro had no Idea how Shira was able to get the two dumb fucks under his control but he didn't question it, if it works, it works.

Plus, it seems like the two not only had a talent for eating food but also making it, they became quite the chefs after some teaching, making food that could be compared to what was served in best restaurants of Konoha.

All in all, Hiro didn't feel he wasted his special reward on the both of them.

Hiro was sure Shira was stronger than him Currently, he had been his best investment in terms of gaining a strong person he could rely on.

"Don't let anyone in" Shira ordered the two brothers sternly as they nodded like chickens.

Hiro let the two brothers cook as Shira led him into the large refrigerated storages where skinless bodies of multiple beasts hung from the ceiling.

Using the small hidden opening in the floor, the both of travelled down the metallic tube that went down hundreds of feet down.

Hiro slid down for a solid half a minute as they finally came to the end of their fall, landing softly into the underground tunnel that had been manufactured meticulously over the past two years.

The tunnel, which was 8 feet in breath and 10 feet in height led up to an intricate hub of more such tunnels connecting, and in between all this was the main area was was larger than Hokage tower in Konoha, consisting of multiple levels, each with its own purpose to serve.

Although it was not yet completed, the construction was reaching its end, would only take a year at max to become fully functional to the capabilities that Hiro had imagined.

Workers that were dressed in black clothes saluted them wherever they passed, Shira leading him to the main control room.

There, a few people also dressed in black were discussing along on something with a large map on the table.

As they saw Hiro enter, they all kneeled in front of him as they said in unison "We greet the great leader, great leaders mercy be upon us" 

Although Hiro cringed internally on their greetings, he showed his acknowledgement as they got back up, but still remained on their knees, waiting for Hiro to speak up.

These were people Hiro and Shira had recruited over the years from different nations, the similarity between them all being that they were all once rejects and were looked upon by their own people despite doing so much for them.

Under Hiro and Shira's leadership, they found themselves at home, and with their time, dedication and loyalty towards Hiro, they not only gained strength but also respect and found honor that had disappeared from their lives.

Hiro didn't treat them like his tools for purpose of gaining strength, neither they though of Hiro as someone who was a dictator and all the respect they had for him came from the bottom of their hearts.

If someday Hiro asked them to, they would even lay down their lives for him, that was the loyalty that Hiro had gained from his subjects.

Currently, there were 5 of them inside this room besides Hiro and Shira.

Originally, there were 9 of them, sadly one had died recently during a spy mission in the east, now only 8 of them remained, 3 of which were currently out to make deliveries.

All of them were Jonin level in strength and nowhere near the end of their potentials that were being constantly expanded by the pills Hiro gave them.

Plus, a few of them were even war veterans from the 3rd great ninja war, bringing valuable experience to the team.

The five of them were Shobu Nagata, Hiraki Matsuka, Dadan Mako, Sekka Lee and Hiruka Sen.

Each one having a great skillset that they bought to the table.

Hiro looked at the Map on the table as took a moment to read it carefully, going through the files that were kept at the side with joy

'Hmm, looks like the trade routes are almost secured, now we just need to establish ourselves as the authority here' Hiro thought, his plan that had been in works for years was finally coming to fruition.

7