Chapter-9 : Karin [R-18]
486 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Aannnhhhh*

*Mmmnnnmnhhhh*

"Please...please master, please let me cum.... Anghhmm" Karin said while biting her lips as moans and groans resounded in the large bedroom.

Hiro had carried Karin into the bedroom directly from the hot water bath as he laid her on the bed to 'punish' her.

With her hands tied behind her back and her back against the mattress, Karin's entire naked body was on a display for Hiro.

Her legs were separated apart in an 'M' shape as her beautiful vagina was exposed, only Hiro's to enjoy.

Hiro was making good use of his cunnilingus skills as he as his hands were wrapping around Karin's plump thighs from under them with his face buried in her crotch.

He licked around the entrance of her already wet pussy while sucking her inner labial folds as he used his tongue to tease the little pearl that beaded along the top of her vagina.

He sucked around her inner thigh, leaving a few hickeys there as he used his skills to the max to make Karin reach the edge of her climax but didn't let her cum.

This had continued for last 20 minutes as Hiro drew her closer to her orgasm every time but denied it to her.

Karin tried to bring her thighs together to keep herself going and reach her climax but Hiro's strong hands prevented her from doing it every time.

Karin was going crazy from all the pleasure but had no way to release it, her sexual frustration kept piling on and on as her body became even more sensitive.

"Now tell me, who are you??" Hiro asked as he lifted his face up, once again denying her the orgasm she was craving so much.

"I'm masters slave, I'm masters personal plaything, My sole purpose is to satisfy master and let him breed me...Now please, please master, let this lowly slave cum....AAAnghhhh

Karin replied suppressing her tears as she desperately searched for a release, but before she could finish, Hiro, let go of her thighs as he moved upwards.

His face came right above her creamy white breasts that looked like they were topped with red strawberries.

His hands grabbed around her large tits strongly trying to contain them in his grip but failing to do so, her breasts weren't just large, they were incredibly soft.

Seeing her big areola that was light pink colored along with her red nipples that protruded out from the middle of his grip, Hiro couldn't help but feel aroused himself as he dived right his and started sucking them passionately. 

"Good Gurl, you can have it now...." His other hand went to work on her vagina as he used his fingers to let Karin finally reach her climax.

His fingers massaged above her pussy fastly as he finally grabbed her clit in a pinch and gave it a squeeze.

*AAANGHHHHHH!!!*
*OH MY GOD IM CUMMING, IM CUMMING MASTER, AAANNGGNHHH*

Karin declared her arrival loudly as her back arched a but as she released a lot of liquid from her pussy.

"Ohhh, looks like we got a squirter on our hands" Hiro said as he kept applying gentle pressure over her vagina with his fingers as he could feel then get drenched in slippery and slimy liquid.

Karin however didn't listen, more like couldn't listen as her mind was overloaded from pleasure, a wave of serotonin like never before washed throughout her brain as her whole body spasmed, not knowing how to react to this feeling.

As her body spasmed more, she squired a bit more liquid from her hole as her groin along with Hiro's finger and the bedsheet underneath was drenched in her fluids.

Hiro let her calm down a bit as he repositioned himself after untying Karin's hands.

Now sitting in a missionary position, Hiro opened Karin's legs in a book like fashion as he could see her squirming vagina that was hungry for a cock.

Hiro used the liquids on his hands to cover his hard cock as he positioned the tip of his dick right outside her entrance. 

"Tell me, do want me to fuck you?" Hiro 'asked' as he kept teasing her entrance using his dick.

"YESSS!!!.... I want master to fuck me, to ravage my pussy with his large cock" Karin said as she used her now free hands to grab ahold of his cock and positioned it right outside vaginal entrance, and pushed her groin up, causing it to enter her slightly. 

"You said it" Hiro said as he shoved his cock inside her in one strong motion.

"AAhh IT HURTS!!!!" Karin yelled as she felt her virgin defense getting destroyed as Hiro's cock entered finally for the first time.

Although she had known that this might be painful, she didn't know it would hurt this much.

She hugged Hiro tightly as she felt his large cock inside her, pain coming from her vagina but also bringing in some pleasure.

'Fuck... This is why I love virgins, this tightness, fuckin love it.....' Hiro thought as he paused himself after reaching deep inside her.

He let her get used to the feeling of getting his dick stuffed inside her as he could feel her incredibly tight vaginal folds squeezing and squirming around him.

During this time, Hiro didn't leave Karin alone as he continued playing with her soft mounds, giving them a soft suck in between as she got accustomed to his cock.

Soon, the pain coming from her vagina subsided below a certain level as Hiro finally started to move his dick inside her.

Karin didn't knew the unknown sensation she was feeling as she felt a bit uncomfortable as Hiro piston'ed his dick inside her.

But soon, as if her body was done calibrating, a wave of pleasure greater than before came knocking down her doors as she reveled in the feeling of having sex.

"Master.... It feels so good... it feels so full, everything's so fuzzy....Master, please love Karin, Karin loves master with everything she has, Karin will never leave master, please don't leave Karin...." Karin muttered in a low voice as tears flowed down her cheeks as she started crying.

Hiro, who looked at her tearing self stopped for a moment as he bought her face closer to his and gave her a small peck on her lips, then her nose, them her chin, them her cheeks as he kept planting chastise pecks on her face.

"Karin doesn't have to worry, your Master will never leave such a good girl like Karin" Hiro said in a soft voice as he gave her a passionate kiss to calm her down.

No matter what, females are emotional creatures, and to win their favor you have to show emotions to them, love them, shower them with love to win their loyalty for life.

Hiro soon separated his face from hers as he went back to stroking his dick inside of her.

Hiro pistoned his member in a rhythmic motion as he felt his pent up pressure being released as Karin moaned under him.

*Aahhhh*
*Aaannnnnhh*
*Mmmnhhhh*
*Mmgghhhnnmnm*

Soon the sounds of sex became abundant in the room as Hiro quickened his motion to let Karin know he was about to cum.

Hiro, looked at Karin's sexy physique squirming under him as he couldn't control himself anymore.

He grabbed her by her butt cheeks as he pulled her closer than ever before, his dick burying itself deep inside of her as he released his warm semen inside of her.

Karin, who also couldn't keep it under control anymore as she felt the hot semen enter her depths, orgasmed harshly as she grabbed Hiro's back, her nails digging into his flesh with her head thrown back and eyes closed as she felt the sensation spreading throughout her body like a current.

Hiro breathed a little heavily as he pulled his member out of her vagina that didn't want to let it go.

*shpllurrtt*

A mixture of white liquid mixed with streaks if red came pouring out of her pussy that was now overflowing with his semen.

'That was a Huge load' Hiro thought to himself as he felt that post nut clarity hitting himself.

Karin just laid back on her back with her legs and arms stretched out as he basked in the feeling of being fucked and being creampied during her first time.

She felt her tired consciousness fading away as she fell asleep before Hiro could say anything to her.

'First time is always like this, it tires them out mentally and physically' Hiro thought, lying beside Karin in the large bed as he too laid back and enjoyed the feeling of deflowering a beauty such as Karin.

7