Chapter-17 : Strength Gain
737 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Author Abusing his powers]

[Time-skip no Jutsu]

[ 45 days later ]

Hiro groaned a bit as he looked down a bit as he saw Hinata doing her best at giving him a Blowjob.

She stroked the meat stick in her hands gently as she used her slippery saliva to lubricate it.

She started by gently kissing him on the tip of his dick as she continued to lick all around his dick, sucking and kissing it in between while stroking it with her soft hands.

She fiddled a bit with his balls using her tongue as she gave a sloppy kiss to his balls.

Although it was her 8th time giving Hiro a BlowJob, she had already came very far in the art of pleasing him.

Even better than Karin who was much experienced in giving him BJs than her.

'She's a fuckin succubus when she gets to it....' Hiro thought as he looked at Hinata giving him a Blowjob with the most serious of expression.

"Ahhh.... yes, there, just keep going" Hiro said as he held the back of Hinata's head and propelled his dick as it started hitting the back of her throat.

"Fuck, I'm about to burst" Hiro said as he tried to take his dick out and cum on her face.

But instead, Hinata grabbed him by his legs tightly as she pressed her head forward, he mouth almost coming to the base of hid penis as she could smell his scent.

Hiro, who didn't expect such a turn of events, felt her unprepared throat contricting around his dick as a wave of pleasure washed over him and and burst his semen right down in her throat.

*cough*
*cough*

Hinata coughed a few times as her gag reflex hit her big time, she tried to swallow it all but ended up coughing some out.

Hiro, who looked at Hinata teary eyed face 'She's finally starting to take initiative, thats good', He thought as he smiled and caressed her head by running his fingers through her hairs.

"There was no need to do that, though I appreciate you doing it" Hiro said honestly as he looked at Hinata's bare naked physique.

She had come far from her shy, timid and hesitant self that she was two months ago.

During their 'training sessions' last month, she had noticed how Hiro would help her reach an orgasm every time while not doing much about himself.

She saw him get hard every time he 'massaged' her and every time he wouldn't do anything except touch her with his hands.

After 12-13 such sessions in total, Hinata finally gathered up even more courage as she offered to relieve Hiro of his stress.

An offer Hiro readily accepted.

Hiro passed a napkin to Hinata as she cleaned her mouth.

"Lets get up, its getting late for the training" Hiro said as Hinata nodded

Both of them got up as Hinata started forming a few hand seals as a blue colored spark was generated atop her palm.

She guided the spark around her body with fluid motions as it looked like she was dancing.

The fact that she was completely naked made it even more appealing to watch for Hiro as he looked into his system panel which had lit up with a new alert.

The chain mission's first task to make Hinata orgasm was finally finished today.

[Chain Mission : Groom the Hyuga princess, Hinata Hyuga as your personal slave.

Task-1 : Make Hinata orgasm a total of 20 times without having sex with her.

Reward : Refined Hero water ×100 mL, Water spirit grass × 1 Kg, Blood and Chakra essence × 2 years worth.

Progress : (20/20)

Status - completed ]

[Rewards of the first task have been deposited into the Inventory, Please check and verify]

[Task-2 is now available]

[Chain Mission : Groom the Hyuga princess, Hinata Hyuga as your personal slave.

Task-1 : Completed

Task-2 : Convince Hinata to give you blow jobs without forcing yourself upon her and complete the following milestones without having sex with her.

-> 'Facial' her 5 times
-> 'Deepthroat' her 5 times

Reward : Refined Hero water × 500 mL, Ancient Lightning beasts Horns × 2, Chakra essence × 3 years worth.

Progress : 
-> Facial : 4/5
-> Deepthroat : 1/5

Task-3 : {Complete task-2 to access this chained mission Task} ]

'Finally, the second task is now availa..... Woah, its already halfway there?' Hiro thought as he looked at the progress bar of the Task.

'Looks like I'm going in the right direction'

Hiro, who was satisfied with the rewards, looked at Hinata who was still performing her dance and looked at her naked self with a happy smile.

His mood was suddenly much better after getting the rewards as he guided Hinata in her movements and helped her direct the Lightning in an even better way.

'Seriously, what's up with her? Are all main plot characters like this?' Hiro thought as he looked how fast Hinata was progressing.

With the use of multiple pills that Hiro invested in her, all almost all of her stats got upgraded.

Her Strength, Endurance and Agility were now already peak Chunin in their level, with her chakra now being comparable to that of a peak Jonin and with her growing chakra control, Hiro was sure she'll be able to annihilate any normal Chunin in under a minute.

Not to mention her Taijutsu skills which could put her up against a low Jonin level ninja.

Her nature transformation training had been coming along nicely , she had already completed the first stage of Lightning nature transformation and was halfway into its second part.

Her control over Lightning nature had soared to a high level already and would reach full completion in next two weeks.

Hiro already had a technique in mind that he will teach her from then on, since she was going to be his, he didn't spare any expense in cultivating her.

He'll make sure that she becomes extremely powerful and completely obendient to him.

On the other hand, Hiro himself had experienced a tremendous gain in his strength.

"System, open status"

[STATUS

Physical stats 
Strength : [B-] -> [B]
Endurance : [B+] -> [A]
Durability : [B-] -> [B]
Agility : A-
Regeneration : [D] -> [D+]

Chakra stats 
Quantity : [B] -> [A-]
Quality : [C] -> [C+]
Density : [C] -> [C+]
Regeneration : [C+] -> [B]
Control : [B-] -> [C+]

Sensory stats
Hearing : [A-] -> [A]
Taste : B+
Smell : [A-] -> [A]
Touch : [C+] -> [B-]
Sight : [B] -> [B+]
Chakra Sense : [A-] -> [A] ]

His Physical stats were now beginning to resemble a Taijutsu master's stats.

Don't take systems tiers lightly, a B tier in system was equal to being a Jonin level in that stat, B+ resembling the power of an elite Jonin, A grade in the system was equivalent to real life S rankers.

Although the division was a bit confusing, it did make sense so Hiro let it be.

So a B in his strength stat actually meant that his raw strength was equal to a Taijutsu master of Jonin level.

The fact that Hiro specialized in ninjutsu and gave only little time to physical training gave a testament to how broken his system was, or rather, its pill refining function was.

But the area where Hiro developed the mist were his Sensory stats, three of them were no in A grade while other three were on brink of stepping into A grade (except touch)

Though many did not know it, Hiro was originally a sensory ninja who specialized in tracking and hunt down missions.

It was due to his sensory ninja status that he was promoted to a special Jonin pretty early in his life.

This was also the reason why he was able to track down Shira pretty accurately when he was in Suna, same for Karin, he was able to find her much earlier than Orochimaru could.

The only reason his promotion to Jonin had been delayed so long was that he did the absolute minimum of what the job required of him.

Due to that, there had been some controversy over his promotion and it was held back until he completes a set number of B and A ranked missions.

But the Improvement Hiro was most excited about was his Chakra.

It's quantity finally broke into the levels of A grade, meaning he now had chakra equivalent to an S ranked ninja.

According to him, in a world where strength was based on how much chakra one had, it was pretty important to advance this stat.

This had happened after Hiro had taken the [Advanced Chakra Enhancement pill], which broke the bottleneck on his chakra quantity.

Then, using a year worth of blood and chakra essence and assimilating it, Hiro was able to finally reach into the A grade.

Seriously, blood and chakra essence was a cheat, he could select what stats to distribute this essence into and voila, after assimilation, it become as if he trained those stats for an entire year.

Though he could only select one from each Physical, Chakra and Sensory stats.

With the recent improve in his combat power and the plethora of skills and techniques he possessed, Hiro was sure that he'll be able to defeat an S ranked without getting too injured.

And as long as it isn't an ambush by a Kage level ninja with multiple S ranks, we will be able to survive almost any fight.

 

A/N : Updates will be slow but regular, 2-3 chapters a week, If you want to read more, you can support me on patreon, patreon.com/Imperial_Writing

13