Ten Minutes
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Defeat them in ten minutes." Zenil murmured to himself as he slowly walked.

Zenil was currently walking down the stairs, deep in thought as to what he should do. Worry was clearly visible on his chubby face.

He had now reached the third floor of the school building, and to his surprise, no one was on this floor. Soon he realised why this was the case. 

The third floor of the building was the floor just beneath the terrace, and was primarily given to the fourth years, and a few club rooms. As it was early in the morning, no clubs were going on, and due to college entrance exams coming soon, the fourth-years were given preparatory leaves. 

The fourth years could still come to school to solve their doubts or to just study in peace, but no one usually did that, except for the bullies affiliated with the Brigade. 

Observing this, Zenil hurried towards the nearest window overlooking the school grounds. Lo and behold, only a single figure in a yellow blazer stood there, guarding the school exit.

'So, they have entered the school building.'

The tension on his face seamlessly morphed into calmness. His gaze bore a profound seriousness, marked by a discerning calculation. Zenil's hand rested against his face, his thumb and index finger aligned in parallel, positioned right beside each of his eyes.

***

"Why are they making me climb all these stairs?" A boy clad in a yellow blazer murmured to himself with frustration.

Assigned by his group, he had the responsibility to inspect both the third floor and the roof, confident that no one else would be present, except possibly their intended target. Identifying him on this floor would be a straightforward task.

Even though he was slightly frustrated, he was quite happy as of now, after all, no other school or any other group had made a move against this new target. The new target wasn't even a strong fighter like the other people with bounties on their heads, no, he was just a lucky fatso. Catching him would earn them a good amount of merit.

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps, along with the echoes was heard by the boy. The steps were coming from the deserted third floor of the school building.

The sound brought the boy out of his deep thoughts.

Out of nowhere, a fat figure holding on to a mop stick appeared in front of him, standing on top of the staircase, while the boy was standing right at the bottom. His eyes met with the figure's eyes. 

A slight smile appeared on the boy's face, "Found you!"

***

Zenil currently stood on the top of the staircase leading to the third floor, looking at the youth directly beneath him.

'I hope it works.' Zenil inwardly sighed.

Zenil took a few steps backward and disappeared from the youth's line of sight.

"Where are you going!" The youth shouted as he hurriedly climbed a few steps. Zenil became visible to him again.

Seeing the youth again, Zenil rushed towards the staircase, with the stick in his hand held like a javelin. The youth's eyes widened as he tried to take a few steps back. He was panicked.

Zenil threw the stick with full force, and then using the panic that he had created, he slammed on his opponent with all of his body. Zenil had jumped from the top of the stairs, all the way down to the youth who had tripped due to the panic, or the stick. He or Zenil, no one of them had any idea as to what had transpired within a matter of seconds.

All they knew was that Zenil was currently sitting on top of the youth, who was trying to scream in pain but his screams of agony were being muffled by Zenil's hand.

Due to Zenil's weight, and his rising heartbeat, the youth soon lost consciousness.

Zenil then grabbed his body and took him to one of the rooms on the third floor.

He then took out the youth's phone and started going through his messages, and there he found what he was looking for.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Group Name - B00ty Hunterz

[Arnold - Message as soon as you find the fatty]

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

A smirk appeared on Zenil's face as soon as he saw this. The group had four members and the latest message was about catching him. 

[You - Found him. Third floor, room 9-A] 

Zenil sent a direct message to the person who was most likely the leader of the group, Arnold.

Within a few seconds, a notification popped up.

[Arnold - Good, coming]

***

'Looks like he finally grew up.' Arnold thought to himself while he walked towards the room 9-A. 'To think that he would DM me instead.'

He had reached the room, and from the window in the backdoor of the classroom, he was able to spot a figure sitting on the frontmost seat with his head down on the table. The figure was wearing a different colored blazer from his uniform.

Seeing this he excitedly tried to open the door, but to his dismay it was locked. So he naturally made his way towards the front door, and he immediately slid open the door and looked at a figure sitting in the front corner of the room, near the windows.

A smirk appeared on his face.

It didn't last long as he suddenly felt immense pain in his head, as something hard smacked his head. The pain was excruciating. He grabbed his head and looked where the attack came from, and to his surprise, he saw his target, the fatty he was here for.

"Goo-" He tried to say but was interrupted.

Zenil once again struck him with the mop in his hand, sending Arnold in a deep sleep.

"2 Down," Zenil murmured.

Zenil quickly took out Arnold's phone, but to his dismay, there was a passcode on his phone. Dejectedly he kept the phone away and walked towards the window in the room. 

'If only his phone wasn't locked.'

***

Grover was currently standing in the school ground of Verid Highschool, blocking the exit of a fatso that was attending this school. He had no idea why he was important, it was just that Arnold had promised to repay all the loan he owed to "The Tent".

He had a buzzcut and was a burly man. With a wide frame and tall body, he looked like someone a normal person wouldn't want to mess with.

While thinking about the possible future, a slight smile appeared on his face. He looked at the sky and prayed to God for his success. Suddenly he noticed a figure on the third floor, the figure was wearing the familiar yellow-colored blazer of his school.

The figure waved at him and then took out the blazer of Verid High School. The figure then, gestured at Grover to come to him.

Though Grover couldn't make sure who the figure was, he knew that they had won. Soon he entered the school building.

***

Seeing that the youth guarding the exit had entered the building. Zenil quickly took the two yellow blazers he had collected and ran off. Now was the perfect time for him to exit. 

Zenil wore the larger yellow blazer he had, and though it fit him tightly, he had to make do with it.

He darted down the stairs, sprinted through the hallways, and even caught the attention of another student in a yellow blazer, but the passing glance went unnoticed, blending in with the crowd as he, too, was clad in the same distinctive attire. Amidst the hustle and bustle of the crowded hallway, the student from Autumn Grove High School likely didn't observe him too closely.

Soon he was on the school ground, running away from the building.

***

At the same time Grover entered room 9-A, in front of him he found two of his schoolmates, Arnold, and one other person he didn't know the name of. Both of them were blazerless, only wearing their white shirts. 

Soon, he noticed a different-colored blazer lying on the ground near the window. He walked up to the window picked up the blazer, and looked at it, Then with a perplexed expression his gaze shifted towards a certain individual running towards the exit of the school wearing a yellow blazer. 

"I will not let you go!" Grover said with anger eminent in his voice.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

You can find chapters up untill Ch-20 on webnovel as of today (7 Jan 2024)

The title on webnovel is "After Getting Bullied Everyday, Now I Have Decided To Be The Bully"

0