Escape ?
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The morning light fades away little by little the drops of dew that cling to the majestic trees. The fog vanishes and the forest seems reborn. The mansion is bustling, as the clock ticks six o'clock.
Dressed in a black suit, Sebastian strolls the corridor to the big hall. The same big wooden table catches his eyes as he steps the last stair. Maids is hurrying to put food on the table as August is already stealing calculate from the plate in front of him. A maid frowns as she catches him in the act.
Sebastian goes to the other head of the table and sits down, his legs crossed. His gaze is on the window. The sunrise is reflected in his dark eyes. He absorbs the color, but when he turns his head to August, the boy flinches from his father's inkish eyes that have no light in them.
"Finish eating already …... "Sebastian is whispering as he turns his pale face towards the window. His long hair is prettily caught in a ponytail, as the sun gives it a shine.
August closes his eyes and intertwines his hands for a short prayer. The pressure is in the air as always. But at least his father is not watching him frowning. The food will be swallowed easily this time.
The fork makes a clinking sound as the boy takes a piece of half-cooked meat. The red juice is dripping as he opens his mouth, salivating. Madam Kristine was one of his favorite people in the world. Her food was a blessing.
August gobbles what is on his plate and he wipes his mouth with a napkin.
Sebastian is not touching his food like always. The boy's fork put on the table, makes him turn his head.
"I see you enjoyed it." The man smiles but August gulps. He knows his father didn't mean anything by it. Him saying this sort of thing was always a bad omen.
"Thanks for the food." The boy avoids the sharp eyes watching him. And the smirk, it was definitely a sign of something going on. He lets his hands fall on his lap, and he picks at his nails.
"Is good to enjoy the present always. You never know what might come over you. "Sebastian laughs shortly, making the boy gulp. He stands up and strides towards the boy. As he reaches August's chair, he stops.
"Still picking on your nails? Aren't you nineteen? Ho..ho …almost a grown man." He shortly laughs and gets back to his serious face …glaring at the poor boy who is his son.
The relationship between them was normal since Sebastian's wife cheated on him. August was a bastard in his eyes.
"Hmm…. are you scared?" His hissing voice surrounds August. He feels trapped.
"No…" The boy whispers the words while he looks up with a once of courage.
"Great! You don't deserve to be killed your mom. You have potential! But if you show me otherwise …death is still too simple." Sebastian sighs and puts his hands on the boy's shoulders.
"Anyways. Keep an eye on the Queen while I am away. You are responsible for her. I want her in the same shape ."Sebastian pats his head and with a snap, he is engulfed with red dark blood.
Silence is interrupted when August smashes the plate in front of him and his chair falls back as he strides to the basement.
The anger in him is rising. Was it truly his fault for receiving this kind of treatment? His punch hits a wall in the basement as he is reminded of previous situations his father put him through.
His jaw tenses and he opens the door that leads to the cells. He takes the key that hangs on the corridor's wall.
His steps awaken Dina, her eyes are half closed from the sudden light on. She covers her eyes and sees August unlock the cell. His demeanor is dark, not even the light helps lighten his dark aura.
"August …" Her voice is cut short as his leg hits her face.
He grabs her hair and makes eye contact with her confused frowning expression. Her hands are grabbing his, the pain making her react.
"Are you scared?" His voice is low.
Dina is spitting words without regret," Scared of what? Let go of my hair!"
He has the intention to hit her face again but a shiver runs his spine as he remembers that she has to be untouched. Sebastian's voice filled his mind making him more irritable.
Dina looks at the boy who lets go of her hair. His face is scared but suddenly he grits his teeth. As if he was battling with himself.
His eyes become red and his nails grow. Dina is taken aback but stays still. Her eyes locked into his.
August closes the distance and with a swing, the shirt on her is in shreds. Skin showing through, Dina covers her breasts. The boy points his index finger at her neck.
"You will be mine soon, then I will do what I want with you." His red eyes glowed, the blonde hair shadowing his face shape, making him look almost scary, as Dina felt.
'He can't hurt me …. I am safe."
She slaps his arm." Get away, I would rather die than be yours. Don't kid with me …your father is the one leading things here." Her frown deepens and her lips curl in a smile, that she didn't mean.
August feels hit by a stone and jumps on her. His hands grabbing hers, that was the plan. Unfortunately, she evades and punches him well. He tilts his head from the impact but recovers fast. His hands are trying to catch hers.
Her legs are kicking him, making the sports clothing he wears dirty. The stone floor is scratching her elbows which are moving vigorously. Moans of pain are heard echoing from both of them. In the end, he pins her hands down along her head. She is exhausted and breaths heavily as her legs are caught under him.
'This little …. the fuck he wants ?!'
Her glare ended in a sigh.
Angelo tries to kiss her but something unexpected happens. A thump is heard. She headbutted him.
The boy puts his hands on his forehead looking to see if there is blood. Thankfully not.
"What's wrong with you ?!" August snaps out of his vampire mode, glaring at her.
Dina is on her feet in a defensive pose." EH? "The girl is truly confused.
Her eyes look at the boy who is angrily rising from his feet as he pats the dust off his pants." The fuck!"
August looks at the girl and he stops. Her clothes are in shreds and her once spotless face has a red patch that is turning dark violet, and her legs and arms are scratched.
With a spin, he leaves the cell running. His hands grab his hair.
'What have I done?"
The questions are running in his head as he closes the door of the basement, forgetting he left the cell unlocked. What will happen to him if his father sees the girl this scattered? The wedding ceremony will be in two weeks! She has to be spotless!
The boy runs into his room and curls down in a corner of the room.
Dina is blinking. Without thinking much, she gets out of the cell and runs in the corridor till she reaches the door that will lead to entering the mansion. She doesn't know what to do. Stopping in front of the door, voices are heard on the other side.
The girl looks around and she sees another corridor. In a hurry she runs, thinking that it is better than running in the middle of the mansion.
The darkness is making her steps slow down. With her hands, she is touching from time to time the walls that seem to shrink.
In the rush given by adrenaline, she doesn't seem to care about the spider webs that cover her face or legs.
She just moves forward …. she has to. As her legs weaken she finally sees a dim light. Her heart thumbs and a smile is covering her lips. Dina feels her feet get lighter and she runs towards the light.
As she runs with eagerness, her mind is blank without thinking of the light that doesn't seem to be bigger the closer she gets to it.
Bang! She hits in full force the door that had a crack in it, where the light came from. Stretched on the floor she mumbles," Damn …." Her body hurts all over but she stands up and tries to open the door.
Her hand moves on the handle and pulls towards her, but it seems that the door is locked.
Her breath quickens as she realizes that she might have chosen the wrong path.
'Calm down …. There's only one way …" She sighs deeply and taking a few steps back she slams her shoulder into the door.
Nothing happens. The door is unshakable.

0