Red velvet dress
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

August is in front of Dina's door. He knocked three times already, but no sign of steps coming toward the door. He felt the presence of the girl in the room but, the question was: What was she doing?
Was she mad at him? Did she hurt herself and now she hides ?…noo…she was a vampire and hurting was not a question. Then what was it?
His thoughts are circling around this question. A simple, yet hard one.
It was easy for him to slam the door and enter the room. But he didn't want to do that. Dina was a girl and if Sebastian, his father heard him doing that, suspicion would be raised about his reasons for breaking in.
He scratches his head and with a sigh, he continues to knock on the door. What else can he do? Nothing else if he wanted to be a gentleman.
His knuckles are red by the time a maid comes on the corridor. He stops her.
"Mary …Can you enter the room for me? She doesn't open the door. "His hand ruffles his hair again and the old maid is seeing his knuckles.
"Young Lord, your hand …Let me go in.." Mary opens the door and closes it, the boy looking through as the door almost crushes his nose.
He leaned on the door, trying to hear what was going on on the other side.
Mary steps quietly towards the bed where Dina is sleeping like a log. The old woman smiles wide and sits on the edge of the bed. Looking at the young lady, she reminds herself of Madam Cassandra when she was younger.
The girl's hair was out of the towel, spread on the blanket covering the mattress. Black as charcoal …. shiny as a diamond in light.
Mary couldn't stop herself and she brushed some strands of hair behind the girl's ear. The missing feeling, makes the old woman wish she would have been a vampire along with her late madam, and live together forever. That was impossible now, but she still wished that.
"Hmm…." Dina snuggles near the woman's leg. Her body curls like a ball, and the cold air makes her tremble a little. The towel on her was too small to cover all her body. Her freshly washed body needed more warmth.
Mary calls her, "Young Miss …young Miss …" Her soft voice makes Dina feel like she dreams of someone calling her. However, her eyes remain as close as before, sleep taking her prisoner for life if only Mary didn't have a loud voice the next moment.
"Young Miss! Miss! "Mary almost screamed thinking that the girl was fainting as her breath wasn't felt when the woman put her finger under her nose.
Dina gets startled and lifts herself off the bed falling on her back …on the ground. A moan was heard when her back hit the floor and her head got banged too.
Mary runs to her and helps her rise, "Damn! "The girl says in a cold tone annoyed with a loud voice. Mary flinches when she hears the girl swear. The girl's towel falls on the ground as she presses her hand on her head where it hurts.
Angelo hears the commotion and when he hears Dina's swear, he opens the door.
In front of him he sees Mary staying near the girl with her hands on her chest, Dina naked having a frustrated look on her face as she rubs the back of the head. The girl looks towards him with a glare. She didn't yet realize that her towel had fallen.
August takes a step back robotically and closes the door behind him, as the girl hears a small "Sorry …for interrupting …"
Dina is confused till she looks at Mary who is shocked." What's wrong with August?" Her face is visibly confused.
"Dear me …look down. "Mary puts her hand over her mouth and looks into her eyes.
Dina looks at her body and her cheeks blush instantly. She wraps the towel around her body and throws herself on the bed, face-planting in the bed. The shame is making her body heat up.
'I want to be an ostrich …. just for a few days …' Her thoughts are interrupted by Mary.
"Miss …I will be back with some clothes. "The old maid raises her dress a little and rushes outside after Dina nods.
She rubs her face aggressively on the blanket and in the end lifts herself, sitting on the edge of the bed…
'How am I going to look again in August's eyes?.....'
She walks towards the window and opens the window. Her elbows are resting on the window …. the cold autumn air cooling her face down.
…..
August walks to the hall with his mind blocked. The image printed on his retina is making him stumble on the stairs, as he walks down them.
Her thin waists and full breasts are the key points he saves in his hard drive. Having that stored in their mind, his wishes are going along with his second brain.
Ashamed he turns around and leaves running to his room.
"Shame on me …." His mumble is accompanied by a brush in his hair. His legs sprinting at full speed, and his head in clouds, he almost bumps into a maid.
"Sorry …" In a hurry, he continues his run. The maid blushed at the sight of the handsome man running as his blonde hair bounced in the air. She forgets that she was almost hit by him.
…..
Mary returns with a red dress. The embroidery seemed old. She puts the dress on the bed. Dina looks at it in awe.
She never disliked dresses but she never liked them either. However, this dress was to her taste. The V neckline, medium slim sleeves that end in pieces of laces, the medium length, and the laces it has on the back are just perfect.
"This is from Madam Cassandra. I knew it would fit you." Mary inspects the girl dressed up as she spins.
"This dress is so pretty …Thanks …Hmmm…How should I call you madam?" Dina smiles brightly and is about to hug the old maid who seemed to be so cute in her eyes.
"Call me Mary, young Miss." The woman hugs the girl and Dina responds after she escapes from the bear hug the maid gives her.
"I will call you, madam Mary. You can't change my mind, madam Mary." Dina stops the maid with a smile. Mary was about to contradict her.
"If you say so …." Mary looks at her a tear drops on her cheek." Miss you look so pretty …. just like the late Madam." Her voice trembled as Dina hugged the maid again.
…..
The girl is stepping on the stairs comfortably, the dress being at the knee level. Her waist was accentuated by the velvet material that hugged it so well, not too tight. Her breast was complimented by the V neckline which made her seem like she was blooming. Her back was seen through the laces that were tied crisscrossed loosely.
It was the first time she really loved the dress she was wearing. Weirdly she felt pretty proud and comfortable wearing it. Her mood is also lifted as she forgets the stress she felt till now.
Her feet touch the stairs with a bounce. Her chest hopping with every step she takes. Compared with the shirt and the dress she took over in the morning this made her look super hot and classy.
She brushes her hair off her shoulder. The black hair makes a nice contrast with the red velvet material of the dress.
Soon her steps touched the last stair.
August and Sebastian are sitting at the big table. The vibe was neutral and boring. As they turn to look at her both change their reaction. August blushes as he turns towards his father then looks at the table.
Sebastian who was in a cold state, warms up and smiles at her. A short laugh resounds in the hall.
"You look pretty, my Queen. "The man rises from the table and strides towards her with elegant steps.
He stretches his arm and the girl puts her hand on his. Dina feels too hyped to care about the glances August gives. She felt like the man was playing a game. So, with humor, she says, "You too, Sir." Her giggle is making the man smirk playful.
August can't take his eyes on the girl as she sits on the chair Sebastian pulled back. Her seat was near August, Sebastian went to his seat at the opposite head of the table.
"Why didn't you take care of your future bride, son?" With a cold tone, the man sits in his chair and he frowns.
"…." August doesn't dare to raise his head.
Dina sees the pudding and with a smile, she puts the plate in front of her. Sebastian's words make her rise to her feet.
"Let's eat! Thanks for the meal. "She claps and sits down. Her spoon scooped from the pudding and her mouth waters. Sebastian smiles at her but keeps a cold face when he turns to his son.
The boy feels pressured. August knows that she is never bothered when she eats, and if by chance you bother her, she will send you straight to hell. The boy replies to his father so that the conversation ends in a calm tone.
"I am sorry …." His whisper is not heard by Sebastian who seems to fire up as the time passes and Angelo doesn't seem to say anything.

0