Visit
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sebastian heads to his New York mansion. As his feet sit on the rug of his office, he sighs.
He sits in his chair and leans back. His eyes close.
The humans killed were the victims of a gang of youngsters. They were known under the name "Fangs ". There were situations when other vampires used to contract them as assassins. This was done in the underground. A work no eye was witness to, then gang being very careful with choosing their clients as well as the disposal of the victims.
Sebastian lights a cigarette. "As if I would go deal with a pricky gang …Few humans less won't do any harm …. "His low voice is resonating in the office.
What he was curious about was who were the persons who hired the gang to do the massacre. The clients were vampires …but the payment was huge for the mass of people killed.
"Sigh …" Sebastian comes to one conclusion: The vampires were from the circle or higher families. Although he has a hint of why they would do such a thing, he never thought they would try doing it.
A short laugh escapes his mouth as smoke is let out too.
"They are silly …" He stands up at the end and forms a number on his office phone.
"Yes, Lord Sebastian." A stiff voice is heard on the other line.
"Send me the addresses of all the higher-up lords and the Circle's lords. I want to do some quick visits." His voice is calmly sending shivers on the women's skin. She was his secretary for over a decade, and he was the one who made her a vampire. This voice was always the source of her fear, knowing that in the further actions of the man, he would be merciless.
Miss Lily was like the right hand of Lord Sebastian without a joke. She was scared of him but she never showed it, doing her work accurately. She was polite but her bluntness would get the best out of her when she was scared. Like now.
"Since when is he making house visits? "Her voice is heard mumbling. Sebastian frowns.
"I'm still here, Lily." His voice resembles his annoyance.
The woman sprouts, "I know….." She realizes again, too late that her reply was not the one she should have. Her hand covers her mouth.
"You never fail to amaze me, Lily …. still next time control your mouth. Otherwise, I will make sure to shut your mouth like last time. "Sebastian sighed and smirked as his voice arrived to Lily with the image of his face, her mind knowing exactly what face he was making.
She is blushing remembering how he shut her mouth last time.
"Yes …." She tries to gain her composure but she ends up whispering it.
"I will visit you too. Make that pie that you always make. "Sebastian ends the call as he leans in his chair again, waiting for Lily to send him the papers.
He wants to smoke another cigarette but in his mind, Lily's words she mumbled one time, make him hesitate. "You are smoking like a train …coughing …" He smiles when he remembers that after that he shut her mouth properly, kissing her with pathos, making sure she was breathing only smoke.
Sebastian puts his cigarettes back in his pocket.
They didn't have any certain relationship. As Sebastian would say "marriage is anyway a curse ", she knew it too well too. Her husband was killed by Sebastian when he found her husband beating her. Both did not have any good memories of their past marriages.
Also, Sebastian didn't give any signs of having any affection towards her, even though he would kiss her occasionally as well as visit her house. She was fearing him but he never touched her except for the few times he kissed her.
Lily felt sort of protected, while the image in her mind as Sebastian killed her husband, made her always tremble in front of the man. Maybe that's why she couldn't develop more feelings for him, but she knew he was a good man.
After half an hour from the printer, some papers appear. Sebastian stands up and grabs the papers. Five pages, full of addresses.
A deep sigh is echoing in the office.
"Dark show your face," Sebastian orders his blood to appear. In an instant, the blood is appearing in the form of a dog. His fur was short black, with intelligent eyes. The blood was copying a Doberman.
//Yes, master! //
" Take it, Nyx …. Lead me to each one in the fastest route." The man hands the papers to the 'dog' that swallows them fast.
 //Hmm…do you wish to visit Lily first or the least? // Nyx looks at Sebastian innocently and waits for his command.
"Sometimes I wish you weren't so smart …." Sebastian smirks. "What do you think ?" The man says referring to Nyx's question.
//To Lily then …. // Nyx's voice makes Sebastian laugh shortly, and he nods," Then lead the way."
Nyx changes his appearance into a big mirror and Sebastian is swallowed by it.

Lily finishes sending the papers through fax and she stretches her back a little. With a flinch, she realizes that the Lord will probably visit her first. Remembering the past visits, he did something similar once. That time she was fidgeting because the pie was still not cooked when he arrived.
Her house was a normal house in the wooden forests near New York. After she became a vampire, the shuttle between her house and Sebastian's mansion was a thing done fast. She could choose to have her house as far as she wanted, the teleportation helped a lot.
The woman, indeed, used to the life of the city, found it hard in the beginning to get used to living in the countryside. But it was her choice, for the better. The silent forest and the fields before her, as she gazed every morning at the sunrise, gave her the peace she could never feel in her previous house.
She felt glad that she cut all connections with her husband's relatives, with the cursed house, and with all the noise of the city.
The kitchen smells like vanilla as the hot steam from the oven fills the room. She checks the pie.
A simple apple pie, the first she learned, and as she would say with shame 'the only one I know how to bake ', is let in the oven for few more minutes.
Her steps take her to the table, she has left legumes to cut for the stew she wants to make.
Her mind is empty as she does the cooking. Sebastian will be soon here as she looks at the clock that shows almost ten in the morning. It was Sunday so she anyways needed to make some food for the week.
"I should make a tea too …." She mumbles. From the living room, she could hear the news she left on.
"...The disappearance of fifty men and women, coming from low class is reported to be a disappearance in mass happening today. A mysterious man reported them around 6 in the morning at the police station using a note. The detectives are trying to find the answer and the stranger is now nowhere to be found. Stay with us till the end. The sports news will follow ..."
Lily stiffens and her mind freezes for a few moments. Her hand held a mug beneath the hot water flowing from the sink. The mug fills spilling the river of hot running on her hand.
"Close the damn tap!" Sebastian hits the tap and pushes her away. He looks at her hand and frowns as she stiffens moaning softly, him touching the burned skin.
"Even if you're a vampire, you still feel pain …. Silly …" He lets go of her hand.
Tears threatened to burst, but she bit her lower lip hoping not to cry.
Sebastian observes her and sighs.
"Sit down. I can make a tea myself …."
Lily sits at the table and observes the man who is holding his hands behind him and analyses the process that he will do.
"How's your hand?" He turns his head back at her after a few minutes.
"I'm fine now." Lily shows the skin that is not red anymore.
"I think we can eat the pie without tea." He concluded after realizing he can't make even a damned tea by himself.
"THE PIE! "Lily yells and sprints at the oven that is behind her. Opening the oven, she exhales when she sees that the pie is fine. If she had let the pie more, the scrum was its fate.
"You are very clumsy for a mature woman…" Sebastian sits on the chair and observes her take the pie out. She places it on the table in front of Sebastian.
"Says the one who couldn't make tea …." The girl mumbles as she goes around the table to go to the counter. Sebastian frowns and grabs her waist, her falling on his lap.
"What did you say?" He looks at her intently a frown forming. Fear forming in her heart.
"I said you couldn't make a damn tea. Let me go …" She blushes and wants to escape. Her mouth sprouts things again.
"…. You ask for it, Lily...." Sebastian smirks and covers her lips with his. 

0