Chapter 209 – Uta 05.
241 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 2100 Words.]
Third Person POV

Elegia, South Blue.

...

...

[I'm creating an AU here, I didn't know how to deal with Tot Musica, so I made him in a different way just to destroy him.] 

After Luffy had declared his intention, the room fell silent... 

"Are you serious?!" Gordon asked alarmed, breaking the silence, and Uta was surprised by Luffy. 

Luffy looked at him and said calmly, "I wanted to solve a problem once and for all." Shrugging with both being quite surprised by this, then Luffy reveals, "I know the demon is still trapped and I know that in the future it could free itself. Shanks couldn't destroy them many years ago, but I can, with my powers." Luffy said confidently. 

Gordon was a bit cautious about this. "Are you sure about this? Do you know what you're getting into? This could cause the destruction of the island..." 

"Yes, I know. That's why I want to destroy it; it will be dangerous for the next eras, when the uta uta no mi falls into the hands of another user..." he said, looking at Uta. 

Gordon looked at him for a while before turning his eyes to Uta, who seemed to hesitate against it, as she wasn't foolish enough not to know the truth of what happened many years ago, even if she doesn't know everything. 

Luffy breaks the silence. "I don't want to waste any more time with this," he speaks. "I intend to destroy it today. I just need you to evacuate the area of the sanctuary." He said and turned to Uta. "You will come with me to summon, and I will destroy it. Don't worry, we will finish this." Luffy said, approaching, Uta looked scared. "Don't worry... I'll destroy it." Luffy said, taking her hand. "Trust me." 

Despite the reluctance, Gordon ended up accepting, as this seems to be a pirate capable of doing so. Given his fame in the newspaper, while Uta trusts Luffy's words. 

"Let's go." Luffy picks up Uta and Gordon was going to make an announcement for everyone to leave a certain area of the island. 

Luffy and Uta fly to a certain area below the Elegia crystals, there was a wall with a scripture, one that Uta found many years ago and was enchanted with the lettering and began to sing, causing the demon's release. 

"Let's wait a bit, as people need to leave the area while Gordon makes the announcement." He said, sitting down in a place and asking Uta to stay by his side. 

"Luffy, will everything be okay?" She asked still cautious. 

"Yes, I'll take care of this, don't worry too much about it." Luffy comments, as Uta leans on his shoulder and begins to sing a melody without lyrics. 

1 hour later, Luffy sighs. "I think it's time for us to start, Gordon must have done his job in clearing the area. Let's begin..." Luffy comments, and Uta nods, approaching the area where there was the stone with the music that only Uta could read and sing. 

"I trust you, Luffy." she sighs and starts to sing the song, Luffy remains quiet in a corner, just listening and even enjoying the music. 

As the music was sung, Uta didn't seem very comfortable, but continued to sing anyway. As soon as it reached a certain part of the song, the entire wall began to glow and started emitting a blinding light while everything began to tremble. 

"Luffy?" She asked worriedly. 

"You can stop, the creature is coming out..." He comments, looking at the crystal above the door, starting to crack as a shadow begins to emerge from it. 

Then the crystal explodes, flying pieces everywhere, Luffy quickly grabs Uta and dodges the debris while placing her in a safe area far away. 

A shadow falls from the crystal and lands on the ground... over 100 meters tall with an iconic appearance. 

The colossal creature quickly roared: "I am free," with its dark and powerful voice. The entire island heard it and was frightened. The creature looked around with a smile, saying: "Now, that I am free, I will destroy you for imprisoning me again here more than 12 years ago!" It laughed loudly, but didn't notice the small figure approaching its head at an almost imperceptible speed coming from below.

This figure looked at its chin, approaching, pulling back its fist as the Haki coating did its job. Then, it delivered a punch with an explosive sound, echoing throughout the area when the demon hadn't even noticed its approach. The demon felt the pain of the impact, making it shoot up into the sky, a few meters, feeling dazed by such a sudden attack.

Before the demon could try to balance itself, Luffy appeared in front of it. "So you're the one they call Tot Musica?" Luffy asks in front of its face using Geppo.

"Who are you?!" Tot Musica murmurs a bit dazed.

"..." Luffy doesn't respond and prepares to launch another punch at the demon. His Haki training wasn't limited to Skypiea, but through the training he had on the calm belt islands, he evolved much more than anyone else in this world in a short period.

Before the demon could react, Luffy ran towards it, punching it so hard that once again it was launched backward, but now falling to the ground in a mountainous area with forests outside the city area, exploding the entire area with its body, even making the island tremble.

And Luffy didn't stop there, he concentrated as flames began to cover him, transforming into Ifrit with an explosion of light in the middle of the sky, as soon as the purple flames left the air, Luffy in his final form was seen by the entire island.

The inhabitants, already scared of Tot Musica, became even more alarmed with another creature appearing.

"What's happening!"

"That's the demon from 12 years ago!"

"Who is that creature?!"

"I remember, it's Monkey D. Luffy, I saw in the newspaper that he can transform into a demon of purple flames!"

"King Gordon told us to stay away... but can we escape from these creatures?"

Luffy used a part of his moa moa no mi to double his size and match against the creature, and then flies to where Tot Musica had fallen.

Tot Musica was getting up when he saw another creature falling on top of him, devastating the entire area immediately.

"You damn!" Tot Musica yells, but takes a punch from Luffy flying backward and destroying trees.

He gets up and angrily tries to punch Ifrit, but Luffy grabbed his arm in a moment, and then moves his other hand and a punch to the chin made the creature spit blood flying backward again. After receiving the punch to the chin, the demon made a pained expression, and before it could speak, another punch from Luffy hit it. He tried to retaliate the punches from Ifrit, but Luffy moved his head, avoiding it, and then received two punches to the chest: a right jab and a left jab, making the creature fly backward and devastate a forest until it collided with a mountain near the coast.

Luffy thought about how he could kill this creature besides just beating it up. Then, he looked at the crystal in the middle of the island and had an idea. If the crystal could trap the demon, then it could also hurt it. He spread his wings and flew toward the large crystal while Tot Musica was still within the mountain.

Ifrit flew and grabbed it with its flaming claws and used its strength to increase the pressure trying to separate a tip of the crystals from the entire body. The crystal immediately began to crack, with the sound of glass breaking, and the cracks continued until they enveloped the entire crystal. At that part where Luffy grabbed it, with another snap, he released the crystal from the rest.

The demon was still on the ground trying to get up, but then saw a ball of flames in the sky coming towards it. It was Luffy with the crystal, and sensing a certain danger, wondered how this was happening, now that it was finally free, how it seemed to be getting beaten by an unknown creature. Luffy then hurled the crystal at it, flying like a meteor towards the ground. However, the demon used all its power trying to stop the crystal as it approached its chest.

"I won't let this happen," the demon growled, using all its strength to stop the crystal, which, in the end, collided with its flames. Luffy said nothing, just continued pushing the crystal against its chest, trying to force it. Little by little, the demon began to yield to Luffy's strength, which was much stronger. Luffy managed to push the crystal into the chest of the demon, making the ground around tremble and explode as the crystal pierced the creature's chest.

With the creature screaming "Impossible! I cannot die here!" But Luffy said nothing and saw that not even the crystal could kill him, so he opted to unleash his flames of chaos. 

With an opening in his chest, Luffy launched his flames into it, intending to destroy the creature from the inside out. 

Tot Musica began screaming in pain, asking how this was happening. His skin began to turn grey, disintegrating near the crystal and flames entering him, and it began to spread throughout the rest of his body, he knew for the first time that he was dying. In the end, the last part of his body disintegrated and turned to dust by the flames of chaos, leaving Luffy just sticking the crystal into the ground, making the whole area of the forest tremble and crack, as if Whitebeard himself was there.

Luffy landed softly on the ground, still with the crystal in hand. He looked at where he had finished with the creature and sighed. His body began to glow, and his transformation undone, returning to the form of a small human. Falling to the ground and looking satisfied, he thought: "That was easy." Luffy had to admit, since he finished Tot Musica without destroying much of the island.

Luffy then returned to where he had left Uta. Upon arriving, he found her with a worried look. 

"It's over..." Luffy comments, making the girl look at him in surprise. 

"Luffy! Are you okay?" She approaches quickly, but Luffy was fine. 

"Yes, it's all over now, Uta. There's no more demon putting this island in danger." Luffy comments. 

Uta hugged him and started to cry, saying repeatedly, "Thank you." Luffy just smiled at her. Then, he took her home. Gordon, who had been waiting for them, worried, was informed that Luffy had destroyed the demon that had been pressuring them and that they would never need to worry about it again. 

"So it's all over..." He said in the end with relief, although some parts of the island were destroyed, everything had ended quickly, he then turned back to Uta. 

"Are you leaving then?" He asks, and she nods with a hint of sadness. 

"We're going to stay one more day here, I think Uta needs to say goodbye to everyone before we leave." Luffy comments and Gordon nods. 

She spent the day with Luffy and packing her things to travel with her man, Gordon went to notify everyone on the island about Uta's departure, since Uta was well known for her talent, many already knew of the situation and knew that Monkey D. Luffy was on the island, since his Ifrit form appeared many times in the newspapers and only one person could cast purple flames in the world. The next day, a crowd of people came to say goodbye to Uta in front of her isolated house, she began to thank everyone and everyone was also thanking Luffy after finding out that he had destroyed the demon that caused chaos on the island more than 12 years ago, with them finally getting rid of that fear of all. Luffy nodded to everyone thanking them and waited in a corner while Uta talked to people she had known for many years. After a while, she returned to where Luffy was waiting. He nodded and grabbed her, before opening his wings to the sky. 

"It's time," Luffy said, "for us to leave." 

Then all of Elegia saw Luffy and Uta departing into the sky, Luffy took off, heading to the next step of his plans excited to have a person he loved by his side now.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

11