Chapter 223 – Preparations for battle 02!
246 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV

Somewhere on Sea, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

On the same island in the middle of the Grand Line, Teach was laughing as he walked with his group through the abandoned town. 

"Ziahahahaha! Let's go, men!" He said excitedly while laughing and walking out of the village, unaware that he was being watched by someone who had just arrived on the same island. 

"Teach." The single word was uttered by this man, and Teach quickly turned to look. 

"Hm?" He narrowed his eyes until he finally saw who it was on the roof of that house. "ACE?!" Teach raised his voice excitedly. 

"I finally found you, Teach... You left our ship with a debt, and I've finally found you to settle it." Ace spoke calmly. 

"Ziahahahaha! We finally meet, captain. Your brother told me you were looking for me, I just didn't imagine we'd meet here! Ziahahahaha!" Teach laughed. 

"Luffy?" Ace raised an eyebrow. 

"Yes, that unpleasant little guy and very powerful." Teach grumbled. "But speaking of him, my men caught something interesting in a marine call, did you know Luffy is about to enter a small war with the navy at Enies Lobby? I heard the navy wasn't taking it easy sending an admiral and 50 warships to destroy the island. Ziahahahaha!" He said, spreading his arms. 

"Luffy is going to war with the navy?!" Ace was surprised by this. 

"Yes, I was thinking of stopping by there, if he survives that, he certainly won't be in good shape, so we can capture him while he's weak! Ziahahahaha!" Teach announced. 

"Capture him?! All the more reason for me not to let you go." Ace spoke with a dark tone, not wanting Teach to go after Luffy. 

"Hey, captain, how about joining me?" Teach suggested, but Ace just looked at him with the same dark tone. 

"I'm here to kill you, Teach, not for your nonsense." Ace spoke, and in the next moment, took two shots from Blackbeard's sniper. 

The shots in Ace opened holes filled with the fire of his logia. Then Ace closed the holes and simulated his pistols with his hand, shooting at the sniper who began to run from the attack, Burgers did not stay behind, picking up an entire house while throwing it on Ace, but the commander of the second division of the Whitebeard pirates used his power and created a fire pillar breaking the house, while Burgers got a bit burned. 

"Hot, hot, hot!" He suddenly said, extinguishing the fire near his champion belt. 

"He's a logia, you guys back off, I can handle him." Teach said and his companions started running from there, leaving only Teach and Ace. 

"Let me show you my power, captain! The power of darkness!" Teach said and everything around him was filled with darkness emanating from his feet. 

The battle between Ace and Teach began, with Ace being surprised as he was grabbed by Teach after launching a black hole and sucking him in, but Ace still fought injuring Teach several times, in the end, the island was being filled by a giant sun of fire and a huge ball of darkness fighting each other. 

It was only after 2 hours that the fight ended. 

"Ziahahahaha!" Teach laughed seeing Ace fallen on the ground unconscious while his body bled everywhere. 

"Captain!" Teach's members approached. 

"Look, we caught a big fish! Ziahahahaha!" He laughed with satisfaction. 

"Are we going to Enies Lobby?" Burgers asked. 

"No, we have something more interesting here, let's go to Marineford!" Teach said and they left. 

A day had passed, while in a place at sea, there was a certain island floating in the middle of a hole while the water fell before reaching it, as if this place had physical laws different from the rest of the world, considered one of the 3 great structures of the government, Enies Lobby was the point where all the great criminals were judged by a Judge before taking them to Impel Down, as they already call it, a judicial island. 

"Those damn pirates!!!" A cup broke as it crashed against the wall. 

"Spandam, don't get so enraged..." Said a huge body. 

"How can I stay calm, Fukurou??!! Years thrown away, by a pirate who emerged and simply destroyed everything!!" Spandam growled with so much hate. 

"Boss, let's get them! We are receiving reinforcements!" Jabra said, shaking his mustache.

"Yes, we'll eliminate them!!!" Spandam said confidently. "They will pay for ruining my promotion that I ended up losing because of this!!" Spandam said, clenching his fists. 

"What should we do, chief?" Kumadori asked, approaching. 

Now with Spandam more composed, "Let's get ready. Gather all 10,000 soldiers of Enies Lobby!" He said, and the CP9 agents started to leave. 

"Damn you all!! You will pay for daring to challenge the World Government, Straw Hats!" Spandam cursed, news about Luffy sending the video destroying the plans had already reached him, so his mission could already be considered a failure, what remains is to take down this pirate crew along with the navy to save his career. 

Time passed while Spandam remained silent, looking around as he drank wine, until a sailor approached that room, "Agent Spandam! The reinforcements are arriving!!" The man said, and Spandam looked up with satisfaction. 

"That's great, let's see our guests!" He said a bit more excitedly as he was going to the port of Enies Lobby on the way that would lead to Impel Down. 

As soon as he left, he saw the large fleet with 50 navy warships approaching the island. "Hahaha! Look at this, do you think any pirate in this world could resist this force?!" The man was shouting, looking at the ships. 

"I don't think so, Agent Spandam..." The sailor next to him also got excited about this force. 

The ships approached and started to anchor in the port, the first was the admiral's, stepping off the ship with some officers right behind, Akainu always showed a closed atmosphere, not letting anyone easily approach him, then he raised his head surprised when he saw a man stopping him. 

"Admiral Sakazuki, it's a pleasure to be working with you, I've already commanded all the island's forces to prepare for battle! I'm Commander Spandam, by the way!" The man said still with an excited tone. 

"Hm?!" Akainu smoked his cigar looking at that small man for a while before dismissing him like any subordinate. "Get out of my way!" He said growling, while pushing a surprised Spandam. 

"Wait, what is this?! I take care of Enies Lobby, this mission is mine!" Spandam said, surprised by the disrespect. 

"It doesn't matter, I'm in charge now, justice must be commanded by those who know how to guide it to eliminate all pirates." Akainu didn't say anything else as he brushed Spandam aside. 

"No, this can't be happening...!" He growled, losing control of Enies Lobby so easily, "I can't let this happen!" He said before a shadow appeared above him. 

"Get out of the way!" Said a vice-admiral, kicking Spandam, who ended up tripping and falling from the bridge of the port, into the water below. 

"Help!!!" He screamed as he fell into the water and the currents moving towards the big hole below the island. 

Akainu then began to organize the entire island taking control of it, while all the navy's elite summoned, began to be dispatched with the warships, as they remained in the water with cannons pointed at the island. 

The place was becoming increasingly militarily fortified, while the 10,000 soldiers already on the island, turned into 20,000. 

"Do you think we can beat him, Lucy?" Coby approached Lucy making her rounds in a place on the island. 

"I don't know, but definitely, I am much stronger than the last time we met, I hope to beat Luffy this time." She commented, but there was a nostalgic smile on her lips with the desire to meet her brother after months without seeing him. 

"Yes, I also want to show my strength to him!" Coby spoke firmly, he couldn't do anything with Luffy in Loguetown, just watch the chaos in the square without doing anything, even still not being at that level, he still wanted to show his growth. 

"Yes, I'm sure Luffy will like that." Lucy said, and soon they were interrupted by something. All the loudspeakers on the island began to emit the sound of an alarm. 

"Attention everyone, the Straw Hat ship is approaching the island, repeat, attention, a black ship with the Straw Hat flag is approaching!" The announcer spoke as his voice echoed throughout the island. 

"They're finally here..." Coby said, almost not believing what was about to happen. 

"Yes, let's go." Lucy spoke.

The voice returned over all the loudspeakers. "Everyone to your posts! I repeat, everyone to your posts!" 

As the island went into a frenzy with more than 20,000 soldiers preparing for the possible battle, loading their ammunition, checking their weapons, sharpening their swords, everyone was anticipating everything that could happen in this organization. Meanwhile, in the island's tower, Akainu looked in the direction Luffy was coming with the others, smoking his cigar more than usual. 

His eyes narrowed. "You've finally arrived, a threat that I will eliminate today and here. Son of Dragon." He growled. 

Not far from him was Spandam , after being saved from falling into the island's hole, he returned to the tower of the judicial island but ended up just observing as the admiral and vice admirals commanded everything in his place, leaving him quite frustrated. 

"They are here. I want to laugh at Rob Lucci for being captured." Jabra said with crossed arms. 

At least Spandam was in command of his team. "Yes, they've arrived! It's our chance to save our team by eliminating the pirates and even earning a promotion for it!" Spandam said with some hope. 

On the Black Pearl, the ship did not seem intimidated as more than 50 navy ships were on the other side of the island they were approaching at full speed.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

7