Chapter 232 – Enies Lobby 09!
185 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1800 Words.]
Third Person POV

Enies Lobby, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

Luffy looked at his opponents for a moment before gripping his sword tightly. He bent his knees against the ground and blasted off, flying towards the enemies at a speed that could rival Kizaru's. Akainu and Doflamingo didn't lag behind as they launched their attack against the pirate. Doflamingo tried to scratch him, while Luffy used his blade to defend himself, trapping his claws against the metal.

Akainu took the chance to punch him, and Luffy narrowly avoided the attack by leaning his body to the side, using his strength against Doflamingo to push him away and attempt to cut Akainu, who dodged his sword with a vertical slash. Just as he was about to prepare to cut the admiral again, Luffy felt lines holding his arm at that moment.

"You're not going to defeat me so easily now," Doflamingo growled from a distance.

"..." Luffy didn't respond as flames began to consume the threads around his arm, which soon broke apart. However, Akainu took this time to punch Luffy in the stomach, making him step back as the two resumed their attack on the pirate. Luffy was having some trouble, after all, he was not just fighting an admiral but also one of the most powerful Shichibukai.

He could resort to his last transformation, but Luffy held back as he dodged the two attacking him relentlessly.

There was a meeting before they headed to this island, Luffy asked that none of them transform unless they were truly in a life or death situation except for Shirahoshi, who could be mistaken for a sea monster and not an Akuma no Mi transformation. After all, having these transformations hidden, in addition to concealing much of their real power, could be used as a final trump card, something Luffy planned to unleash only in the war that was about to start soon.

Luffy made this clear with his words. "Let the world see us when we can surprise the enemy." Something he planned when Whitebeard had already launched his attack and Luffy wanted to increase the pressure on the navy even more without them being able to do much with the level of enemies on the battlefield.

Luffy endured Akainu's punches and Doflamingo's thrusts all the while as he began to retreat, trying to find an opening in both, before the whole place exploded, and many of his companions had already noticed the pressure Luffy was under.

Reiju and Lami were fighting together against two vice admirals, putting pressure on both. "He's having trouble..." Reiju commented with a look towards the explosions on that side, just as many others of the Straw Hats saw that Luffy was having some problems.

"I will help him!" Yamato tried to reach him, but Tsuru quickly stopped her by punching with a Haki fist. "I may be old, but I am still a vice admiral of the old guard who survived the sea after many conflicts, I will not let you get past me!" She said, standing in Yamato's way while the latter clenched her fist and defended herself from the other vice admiral fighting alongside Tsuru. The old lady knew she was weaker than Yamato, but she could still prevent her from passing so that Akainu could defeat Luffy and demoralize the enemy.

Many also tried to reach the captain fighting against two at the same time, and seeing that no one could reach Luffy to help, Lami looked at Reiju. "I will help him. You can handle the two of them, can't you?" She spoke in a serious tone, no longer mentioning the rivalry and competition between the two.

"Yes, help him," Reiju nodded also in a serious tone.

After hearing this, Lami raised her hand and her Room expanded rapidly, covering a large area. She disappeared and reappeared next to Luffy, swapping places with a rock, surprising all three, as she already raised her sword and aimed at her target, the target of her hatred in her life.

"Doflamingo!" she shouted, as her sword, imbued with Haki, cut the Shichibukai's arm, who was surprised by her appearance and not just that, by the fact of losing one of his limbs in something so fast and without being able to react.

Luffy was already healing from the injuries he had sustained in this pressure, expending much of his energy to take care of his wounds. He quickly glanced at Lami with a gesture of thanks and returned to the fight against his initial adversary. Before Akainu could react, and now without the pressure from Doflamingo, using all the strength he could muster, he punched the admiral with his Haki, enhanced by the Moa Moa no Mi.

Akainu was very close when Luffy managed to hit him, feeling the impact as his chest caved in, flying backward while his mouth bled from the internal damage, exploding in the distance. On the other side, Doflamingo felt the pain of losing a limb and looked at Lami with hatred, as he used his strings to quickly reconnect his arm.

"Lami," he growled.

But Lami didn't let him catch his breath; she teleported again and was before him once more. "You know I didn't want to kill you before because you were a prisoner, but that doesn't mean I will do the same now!" She said and prepared for the attack. When she switched places in front of him, her sword was already pointed at his heart.

"Hm?!" Doflamingo was surprised by this and before he could react, the blade quickly pierced him, passing through to the back with blood dripping from both sides.

"....!" Doflamingo could only groan in immense pain as he spat blood, and before he could do anything to escape, Lami kicked him in the neck, breaking more bones.

BOOOOOOMMM!!!

His body flew like a kite while exploding on the ground, making him feel even more pain than when he fought with Luffy.

"You really know how to handle him..." Luffy commented aside, looking at the woman's aggressiveness.

"I'll kill him right here," Lami commented, turning to her captain. "Sorry to interrupt your fight, but I wanted to help you a bit and wanted to finally face him."

Luffy nodded before returning to his enemy who seemed to be emerging from the ground, Akainu appeared in the distance, spitting blood and looking at Luffy with more hatred. Unlike Akainu who should continue with his injuries and accumulate more of them as time passes, Luffy was fine after healing, but he was spending a lot of energy since it was similar to Marco's phoenix Akuma no Mi, which uses his physical energy to heal.

"You still have a lot of energy... But that's normal for someone who is tough to take down..." Luffy commented, looking at Akainu who began to walk ready to face him again.

Without further delay in this confrontation, Luffy charged at the admiral, blasting the ground again. Now, without pressure, he could deal with the admiral better, while Lami waited for Doflamingo to heal and advanced again to kill him.

"How did she become so strong..." Doflamingo growled as he fixed all his broken bones and stitched his heart, he prepared as Lami appeared and used her threads against the woman's sword in the space of her room, which made her almost omnipotent.

On Luffy's side, explosions of heat resumed, as Luffy gained some advantage against Akainu, but the admiral was too resilient for him to defeat like this. While all the land turned into lava amid the clash between the two. The marines at a distance were a bit worried, seeing even the admiral begin to retreat as Luffy used all his powers before entering the final phase of his Akuma no Mi.

"We must act, we cannot let evil win. Justice must prevail," said a Commodore.

"Yes!" Several members of the marine's elite also shouted.

At that moment, Luffy sensed the presence of more than 50 people approaching him using his Observation Haki, but without showing much emotion as he awaited his new guests' arrival on the field. 'Looks like I'll have to stop my full attack against Akainu here,' he thought.

As he pushed Akainu back once again using Geppo, he quickly dodged the first slash from a blade that tried to hit him. Seeing a Commodore miss, he struck him, making the man fly away unconscious with the force of his blow. Another Rear Admiral appeared at that moment, followed by another Commodore. Luffy was now surrounded, with attacks coming from all sides.

Akainu joined the joint attack by jumping at Luffy. He began to kick and punch everyone, dodging and defending against the attacks while trying to counter them all. There were dozens of people trying to kill him. He began to fight and dodge in that space, feeling the pressure again and retreating a bit. He used his super-speed to distance himself, while relying on the Akuma no Mi of Ace's sword, as the blade began to create red lightning.

"What is he planning to do?!" A sailor among the group said, looking a bit alarmed.

"What is that sword?!" Another spoke.

"Tsk!" Akainu growled.

"Everyone, back off!" The last one said alarmingly.

But it was already too late. Luffy positioned the sword behind him and unleashed a slash filled with electricity, catching everyone there, including Akainu.

The light of the red lightning quickly ran through, invading the entire area and illuminating the whole island, while overshadowing the light of the day itself, and all the Vice Admirals looked on worriedly.

In the next moment, numerous sailors were falling, their clothes burnt and their bodies emitting smoke like charcoal.

Luffy looked satisfied at this while Akainu fell in the distance but was still okay. However, at that moment, Luffy felt a huge shadow approaching him. He looked to the side and finally saw his sister approaching with "Gear Third" fully engaged. Her arm was bigger than that of a giant, and as always, her entrance was always unique.

"She finally appeared..." Luffy said with a tone of longing, as Lucy tried to create Haki with her arm, but she still had a lot to learn. After all, she had only started learning a few months ago, but still, achieving the third Gear seemed a big leap and looked much better than Luffy's original fight against Rob Lucci.

Lucy had a determined look before sending her punch towards Luffy and shouting, "Luffyyyyyyy!!!!!", Lucy exclaimed, even with a certain joy in her tone. He looked at the arm and pulled his elbow back, ready to punch her giant fist, greeting his sister with style.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

6