Chapter 240 – Aftermath 01!
257 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 2100 Words.]
Third Person POV

Enies Lobby, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

Luffy was engulfed in a shower of light as everything around him exploded. A moment later, he moved out of the admiral's attack range, slightly injured while Kizaru chased after him.

"You should be worried about your companions, after all, even if you're faster in this form, I'm more resilient, and you can't stop me," Luffy said calmly.

His feet crushed the already cracked ground, and he resumed his escape as a line of light pursued him. Explosions burst forth as he dodged the admiral's attacks, getting ever closer to the end of the island.

"This is getting troublesome..." Kizaru commented, seeing that despite causing damage to Luffy, the giant did not stop.

Luffy waited until he reached the edge of the island and turned to face Kizaru. "The island is breaking apart, and many have died. I usually don't do this with my enemies, but today I'll make an exception because my sister and my grandfather are marines," he said, as at that moment, the island began to collapse.

Several cracked parts started to detach and fall into the void.

"This is bad!" Tsuru commented while watching the island being destroyed with many marines still on it, as it wasn't quick to evacuate more than 20,000 marines from the island.

"The island is falling!!! We must flee!"

"It's impossible, there's no way everyone can get across the bridge!"

"Are we going to die here, just like this?"

The crowd of men and women became desperate as the other side of the island crumbled.

"Stay calm!" A vice admiral tried to calm the panic.

Several marines who could use geppo were helping their colleagues, and Lucy was one of them as she stretched her arm to grab the marines on the island and throw them onto the ship away from the island with the boats.

Akainu flew through the air, above them without care, his only goal being to eliminate Monkey D. Luffy on the other side of the island as he was almost escaping.

Luffy, seeing the chaos, while Kizaru seemed torn between attacking the pirate or helping the marines while frowning.

"This is my final gift to help you, thank you for the fights, it was quite fun despite getting beaten up fighting against two admirals..." Luffy said, and with his foot on the ground, he activated the Moa Moa no mi, setting the island's gravity to 0.01. With this, the island stopped trembling and collapsing, becoming inert, even with many of the loose stones flying upwards due to the negative gravity.

"This?!" Kizaru was surprised by this and he knew it was done by Luffy, who only looked at him for a millisecond, before turning and jumping towards his ship at sea. Kizaru could have pursued him, but stayed put, just watching.

"What?! He escaped!! How could you let this happen?!" Akainu arrived a moment later, seeing the huge Ifrit flying in the distance while admiral Kizaru remained watching him escape.

"He escaped, I couldn't do anything," Kizaru commented, shrugging.

"What do you mean by this?! You did this on purpose..." Akainu did not finish grumbling his complaints, as Kizaru simply spoke. "I have to help the people, goodbye." He said, turning into light and disappearing while Akainu became even more frustrated by this mission being a total failure.

Luffy continued returning while remaining in his transformation to better resist Kizaru's attacks, especially now that he used his moa moa no mi on the island to hold it up a little longer before being completely destroyed. It held up for a while with the effect of Luffy's fruit, enough to rescue the marines, after all, Luffy knew this could leave Garp and Lucy sad.

He saw that Kizaru stopped following him and left his larger transformation, returning to normal with just his wings as he flew over the sea.

"Luffy! You returned!" Yamato was waiting for him in the sky after being thrown in that manner and looked relieved at Luffy approaching, despite him bleeding a bit and full of marks from the fight. He began to heal a bit more before he and Yamato returned to the ship.

"Luffy!!" Uta exclaimed as Luffy and Yamato landed on the deck at that moment.

"We're back..." Luffy looked at everyone with a smile.

"You held up well fighting against 2 admirals, captain..." Hugo commented with a smile.

"I managed to fight them for a bit..." Luffy murmured despite having been beaten up.

"We got all the money in the end..." Nami commented, approaching Luffy.

"Yes. In the end, we achieved our goal, now let's continue our journey," Luffy said, moving to the middle of the ship as everyone looked at him.

"But I must say, you all were amazing and I am proud, everyone had their own battles and even though we couldn't show all our power, we left a clear message to the navy and the world government," he said with a tone of pride.

"Yes, I never imagined I could fight like this, but still, I fought against a vice admiral," Vivi commented.

"Karooo!!!"

"You too, Karoo!" She said to her friend.

Many smiled at that, after all, the battle wasn't that hard, there were some injuries and scratches, but Luffy was the worst off, yet still nothing serious.

"The island is falling!" Kuina announced as everyone returned to Enies Lobby, the island began to emit loud cracking sounds as it started to collapse, with the effect of Luffy's ability being deactivated.

"This is our cue to leave, let's start moving away before we can be pursued," Luffy said as he put his hands on the ship and increased the ship's speed several times following a route away from the island, "Let's talk as soon as we get out of the navy's reach." He said and the ship began to disappear on the horizon.

Meanwhile, just before the island began to collapse again, the marines, now relieved that the island wasn't falling, began to cross the bridge without panic while the ships that Shirahoshi hadn't destroyed were rescuing people, leaving them overcrowded, but at least with the lives of those men intact.

It was only with the last marine leaving that the island lost the effect of the moa moa no mi and began to fall again, there were only the vice admirals and admiral on the island, who began to use Geppo to go to the ships.

The atmosphere seemed gloomy for everyone, after all, they lost some comrades in this conflict and couldn't stop any pirates as they escaped.

"How could this happen..." A marine murmured.

"Not even two admirals could stop them... what are these pirates, with such strength emerging in paradise..." another commented with a defeated expression.

"Luffy... he has become so strong..." Coby commented in a corner, he had trained to get stronger, but he couldn't even use Geppo to deal with Luffy while just staying on the ground watching the higher-ranked marines and Lucy facing Luffy, he really felt quite imposing with that.

"..." Helmeppo stood by in silence but equally frustrated, he couldn't even do anything against the man who had so easily killed his father months ago.

"He's much stronger than that time, he believed that I could achieve my dreams... but our difference... is so huge... He's already at the level of an admiral..." Coby continued murmuring among a bunch of marines with the same expression as him.

On a specific ship among those there, the highest ranks gathered, all the 11 vice admirals, Kizaru, and a frustrated Akainu were looking at the people lying on the ground on that deck. Doflamingo had been rescued from the middle of the island by the vice admirals and the fallen Cp9 at the port as well.

"All this to rescue them and they end up like this in the end, it's really pathetic," Vice Admiral Cancer said calmly, he was quite injured after losing to Alvida.

"I can't disagree with Cancer, we conducted this operation to rescue them, but in the end, they nearly died getting involved in a fight that shouldn't have been theirs, bunch of idiots," Doberman commented with disdain.

None of the vice admirals disagreed with those words, of all of them, Doflamingo, who was the government's favorite, ended up in such a pitiful state, "Can't we recover his arm?" Tsuru commented, looking at the unconscious and bleeding Shichibukai.

"No... It was shattered by ice blocks..." A doctor examining the condition of the wounded there spoke cautiously, his arm had been frozen by Kuina and broken in the joint attack of the Straw Hats. "Besides, he lost his fingers... and has fallen into a coma... His situation is quite severe."

"How scary..." Kizaru commented.

"The Five Elders certainly didn't like that at all!" Akainu growled, even though he didn't care about Doflamingo's life, he knew the Gorosei saw some value in him.

The island began to finish collapsing at this moment, as everyone saw it starting to fall without being suspended any longer as it began to fall and the ships moved away, hearing those titanic sounds of millions of tons falling into the sea at that moment.

The transmission ended after that in Marineford, Garp was no longer being held by Sengoku while the latter seemed as frustrated with the failure of this mission as Akainu.

"Why! Why have they become so strong! How is this possible!?" Sengoku growled, pacing around the room in front of some officers, who had also watched the entire transmission. Garp was silent on the side, not making any jokes this time.

Sengoku was shocked, he knew Luffy was powerful and was at the level of an admiral according to Kuzan, which was already extremely shocking for someone just navigating the Grand Line, but what he saw today was a man stronger than an admiral, he certainly could defeat Akainu if Kizaru hadn't appeared, even if it could take days with Akainu's resilience. But what shocked him the most here was his crew, all those who fought against the vice admirals had a power of equal or even greater strength, seeing that some could even fight against 2.

"They must no longer be underestimated..." Someone said.

"We cannot let this threat roam the sea, can you imagine the level of danger they will be once they start navigating the New World?!" Another person growled.

"They have Logia, mythical Zoan fruits... and those abilities they showed... are also mythical Zoan with that kind of transformation...?"

"How could they gather so many fruits...?!"

While people debated in the room, Sengoku turned his attention to Garp. "Did you see the sword your grandson wielded?!" He said.

"Yes... that was something I never imagined seeing in Luffy's hands..." Garp commented with a serious tone.

"Your grandson is a serious threat, Garp. More than anything we've seen in this era, you know if the government held back against him, now there will be no more limits," Sengoku spoke in a serious tone, after all, this would certainly make the elders quite angry.

"We should see how Doflamingo's condition is..." Sengoku spoke before picking up two communicators, one for Akainu, the other for Kizaru, choosing Kizaru's, after all, he could communicate better with him than an incensed Akainu after losing his mission.

But at this moment, a man bursts into the room. Making Sengoku, already in a bad mood, growl at that marine. "What is it?!" He shouted.

"Sorry, sir!" The man swallowed hard while everyone in the room looked at him with murderous intent. "But something urgent has happened?! That must have your immediate attention!" He spoke with fear.

"What is it now?" Sengoku growled, before the man began to speak.

In front of the marine headquarters, a group stood out among all the others, while the marines wore neat white cloaks, a group of 4 men was there contrasting with the crowd, even one with a tired horse, they arrived in a wooden boat, while the marines spotted them, they had already reached the shore, but what stood out the most in the group was the man chained with the tattoo of the Whitebeard symbol on his back.

"Ziahahahaha! Finally, we've arrived!!" Blackbeard laughed while staring at all the marines wondering who that man was and how he had captured Ace, of the fire fists.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

11