Chapter 242 – Aftermath 03!
204 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV

Marinefort, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

After all the communication he had in the last few hours, the Fleet Admiral continues to walk through the corridors of Marinefort with his men. ~

"Have you done everything I asked?" He asked the officers following him.

"Yes, Fleet Admiral!" They confirmed.

Sengoku nodded and continued walking through the corridors until he reached the meeting room with the high command, all those present from the Battle of Enies Lobby were already waiting behind those doors, coming straight to the meeting as soon as they arrived in Marineford.

As soon as the doors opened and Sengoku entered, he already felt a very tense atmosphere as several of the chairs were filled with vice admirals, the people who came from Enies Lobby hadn't even changed from the battle, with torn clothes and showing injuries all over their bodies. Akainu's skin still had blood marked after the beating he took during the fight alone against an enraged Luffy. It was evident that the atmosphere was not good for them.

Sengoku breathed and went to the front of the place, where there was a podium for him to start the meeting, looking at each one for a moment. He then began the conversation:

"Well, to start, we could not have imagined the strength of that pirate group beyond their captain. So, don't be so discouraged. Especially since the information we had was incomplete and we should have moved much more forces, and even forming a coalition with the world government. However, this was not a mission of failure only. After all, we got vital information, information we will use to stop them next time," Sengoku spoke trying to improve the mood.

"Tsk." Akainu growled softly, not satisfied with the failure.

"..." Kizaru remained silent, seemingly not caring about anything there.

Sengoku turned to one of the officers who had asked for something, "Now, I want to see all the images of all of them with the powers they showed in the fight," Sengoku spoke and one of the officers quickly grabbed a den den mushi to put on the screen.

This officer, under the order of the fleet admiral, had prepared and edited the footage of the fight, to collect information and with everything they got from each of the pirates to show the images at this meeting.

The den den mushi began to glow and a screen began to open and appear on the screen, along with one of the people from the Straw Hat crew, this was none other than Vivi, the princess of Alabasta.

"Well, as you know, this is the princess of Alabasta, who was taken by the pirates as soon as they took down Crocodile and delivered him. The girl not only strengthened in a few months, even becoming as strong as a Commodore or more, but also received a Logia of the wind, one that had not appeared for 100 years in your records, making her even more powerful." Sengoku spoke as the screen began to change from the image of Vivi to her fighting against Vice Admiral Dalmatian, while her body transformed into air and she could create a giant hurricane in the middle of the battlefield.

"It's frustrating to know that they possess a Logia," said Vice Admiral Dalmatian who fought against Vivi, but had difficulty dealing with her due to her power that could repel anything in the air.

"Don't forget that there is also that Enel, who for some reason did not participate in the fight..." Tsuru commented, after all, there were 2 Logia users in that group. Tsuru hadn't finished and continued.

"You were fighting her in the middle of the sky. Don't be so down, after all, all elemental users gain a lot of power in their natural environments. And the problem with the Wind Logia is that wind is everywhere. So, she is extremely powerful, wherever she goes," She concluded.

Sengoku, after listening to them discuss a bit, continued. "As you know, we do not know what the government will do with her or what will happen to Alabasta due to her being a pirate fighting against the navy. However, we need to immediately put a bounty on her head. And having a Logia, I believe setting 150,000,000 as her bounty would be the right move at this moment," Sengoku spoke and no one objected. After all, she had fought against a vice admiral and, although she did not win, she still resisted, also creating powerful attacks that her captain combined with his powers and caused a lot of damage to everyone.

"Now, let's move on to the next," Sengoku spoke and Hugo appeared on the screen with his stage 1 rock transformation.

"As you can see, he possesses the transformation power of a Mythical Zoan. We have his image in the newspaper, and he is a gigantic colossus that can control stones and earth, not to mention he didn't even use his final transformation to deal with one of ours." Sengoku spoke while Maynard massaged his jaw after receiving Hugo's final punch.

"I believe that increasing his bounty from 150 million to 200 is the best at this moment. Since he proved to know techniques of six styles and armament Haki, which makes him extremely dangerous. We also have information that he confronted a Tenryuubito in the past...", Sengoku spoke, while images of Hugo fighting against the vice admiral appeared on the screen, even using Haki in his fists filled with rocks.

"Hold on, we've assessed 2 people, that's already 350,000,000. What kind of crew will we be putting at the end? Isn't this kind of alarming?" A vice admiral who did not participate in the battle commented, as the number for a rookie crew was increasing excessively.

"You've seen what they can do in the images, not even a navy force full of vice admirals and admirals can fight against them and win, this only happens when we fight against a Yonkou. They are a high-level threat, one that perhaps reminds me of a certain group that emerged a little before the era of Roger...", An older vice admiral commented. He was a recruit at that time but knew of the terror that was that crew and what they caused in the sea.

"Yes... I also remember them..." Sengoku commented, already aware of this thought and knowing the terror of the mental image he now had.

"They seem very much like the force of Rocks at the beginning, many of you do not know them, but believe... you would not like to meet that group when they were active in the sea." He spoke and the members who knew that name quickly turned grim. After all, Rocks had made the most powerful crew in history, and one emerging that compared to them, would be quite concerning.

"We'll discuss this later, for now, let's review everyone who fought, let's move on to the next," He spoke and the photo of Kuina holding her sword appeared, while videos of her fighting and using her ice power began to appear on the screen immediately afterward.

"This girl looks very much like the one who hangs around with Smoker," a vice admiral commented.

"Yes, their appearances are identical, but they are not the same people," Sengoku assured and continued, "this girl has the power to control ice and even has some abilities that surpass even Kuzan's Devil Fruit, like her generating an ice dragon that seemed a living being," he spoke, as the ice dragon attacking Vice Admiral Momonga appeared on the screen.

"I believe setting a bounty of 100,000,000 for the girl is fine at this moment." He said and no one disagreed.

"Now, next," the image of Nojiko appeared on the screen. "As you can see, she uses the Bomb Fruit," He began, "And she has evolved her fruit and used it in quite a peculiar way. As you can see, she moves potentially fast thanks to the explosions she creates with her own foot." As on the screen, Nojiko was seen advancing against Vice Admiral Mozambia while exploding the ground.

"Isn't there any of them who don't use the six styles??" Someone commented worriedly.

Sengoku sighed. "All of them master some techniques of the six styles and even Haki, at least a significant technical part of them, which is quite concerning, because our techniques have fallen into the hands of an entire pirate group," Sengoku spoke while everyone in the room was angry, after all, their techniques were to combat evil, not for evil to use them to commit crimes.

"This crew, it scares me," Kizaru commented, while Akainu growled beside him.

"Is Garp's grandson behind this, isn't he?" Someone asked dissatisfied.

"Most likely, yes, but the techniques did not come from him... Garp assured me he never taught his grandson and I trust him when I hear that." Sengoku spoke firmly and there was no one protesting.

He continued to speak. "Now let's go to the girl's bounty, which should be 100 million Berries," he spoke, and everyone nodded knowing the potential of the fruit, despite the girl not being so powerful.

"Now, let's move on to the next," he spoke, and Nami appeared, using Garuda's claws, while having wings and green veins running through her body. "As you can see, she is also a Mythical Zoan. Being able to control the wind and creating these claws, we do not know her final phase, but I believe a bounty of 100,000,000 is more suitable for her," Sengoku spoke while Nami fought against her opponent's sword using the claws and everyone nodded.

He spoke and the next person appeared in the hall and Reiju was there with her wings on her back and her legs on fire.

"This one is a bit interesting, since we received some information about her, she is known as Reiju, but her full name is Vinsmoke Reiju, of the Germa 66." Sengoku spoke, leaving the room a bit shocked by this.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

8