Chapter 248 – News 02!
216 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV

Mary Geoise, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

The news of the shocking events quickly swept the world, the meteor in the sky certainly caught attention, but the new posters of the Straw Hats were the most talked about worldwide.

"Did you hear the news about those pirates from the East Blue?" said a citizen.

"Hm? No, I haven't even seen the newspapers yet..." the man said, scratching his head.

"You should see, they outdid themselves!" the man insisted.

"What did those Straw Hats do this time, they really are terrifying wherever they go..." the first man said, who was shocked as soon as he saw the newspaper. "How is it possible?! They fought against 2 admirals and still escaped?!" the man shouted incredulously.

"There were more than two admirals, you idiot! 11 vice-admirals! They faced 20,000 navy soldiers!" the man shouted at the other, highlighting the seriousness of this news.

"Who can stop them...?" the second murmured with some fear.

"I don't know, but we're certainly safe here in the South Blue." he said.

"And the rumors of what I heard in Eligia? Many claim that the captain himself was transformed into his beast while destroying half of the island." the man said.

"I don't know... but he's certainly gone and let's hope that demon doesn't come back." he said.

In another Blue, people were celebrating in a tavern.

"Hahahaha! Look how unbeatable he is!" said the villagers of Foosha village.

"Long live Luffy!" another shouted.

"The boy really deserves it, he's always been hardworking!"

"Fighting against 2 admirals at the same time? Could you have imagined that coming from that boy?"

"He really is incredible!!"

People laughed and had fun while Luffy and his latest adventure were celebrated by the village, as a symbol for everyone there where there was a lot of pride, after all, it was as if Luffy was wearing the village's jersey.

"My queen, stop serving the people! This does not suit your status!" shouted a noble who was one of the ministers while being horrified with the queen serving everyone at the bar, while the citizens didn't even care about having a waitress wearing a crown while entering drinks.

"It's okay, today is a day off that I'm giving to everyone, let's celebrate Luffy's latest feats!" She said with a sweet smile.

"You can't give us the day off, my queen! The kingdom can't just stop functioning, you must return to the palace!" the man exclaimed with tears in his eyes.

Meanwhile, in a corner, Dadan and Woop Slap were in a corner of the place drinking.

"Damn Luffy! He's shaming the village, I mean, the kingdom!" Woop Slap complained.

"Damn Luffy, I had such a good life in the mountains, now I'm here full of chores with this kingdom, which I don't even like!" Dadan complained.

Meanwhile, in Cocoyasi village, the place was becoming a huge port city as Luffy had predicted, and trade had started a short time ago, and boats began to arrive from all sides of the East Blue as the city still expanded with new constructions.

In the bustling city, people talked cheerfully about the news from the newspapers, while in a huge mansion in the city, a man seemed in a bad mood. "That damn pirate, how did he let the sisters get to have 100 million on their heads each, he corrupted them!!" the man exclaimed.

"Mayor, but why do you seem so happy...?" said an assistant next to him seeing all the complaint of the man, but certainly his face does not match his words.

"I am not happy!" the man shouted back, trying to hide his blushing face.

In Orange Town, the mayor seemed to have the same temperament.

"Chouchou didn't increase his bounty... but still... HOW CAN A DOG HAVE A BOUNTY OF 100 MILLION, WHAT DID YOU DO CHOUCHOU!" the man shouted, unaware of the real power of the dog.

In Syrup Village.

"Usopp didn't receive any bounty..." Kaya murmured looking at the newspaper.

"They did something very big, but Usopp didn't seem to be on the island while the conflict was happening..." Merry commented.

In Shimotsuki village, the atmosphere was also festive as a group of enthusiastic sword student students were filling the dojo of the master, Shimotsuki Koushirou.

"Master! Look at this!" the apprentices showed the newspaper to the master.

"Kuina... Zoro...." He murmured looking at the two posters of most interest to him.

"Kuina with a bounty of 100 million and Zoro with 200 million!!" another

"I want to be like Zoro-Senpai when I grow up!"

As the youngsters continued to exclaim, in the middle of the sea, at Baratie, there was a great party in the kitchen.

"Did you see Reiju? She looks amazing and intimidating on her poster?!" exclaimed a cook.

"Incredible... she certainly has new powers now... how did she get that..." another murmured looking at the poster.

"A Devil Fruit..." Zeff said thoughtfully. "But I thought the phoenix had already been eaten by one of the members of the strongest crew in the world... How can there be another red phoenix?" He said murmuring, but then shrugged. "Anyway, this is good for the girl, I hope she doesn't cause trouble for us." He couldn't help but comment, but certainly had a certain pride saying it.

Heading to the Grand Line, in Whisky Peak, a man danced in his extravagant clothes.

"It's amazing! Luffy-Chan is so cool!" Bocchan yelled around the place, like him, everyone from the former Baroque Works was scattered trying to raise the organization again, Bocchan came to Whisky Peak to organize the place while the others spread across the local islands.

"Vivi!!! How could you become a criminal with 100 million!!" Igaram exclaimed, he couldn't help crying either. "I was supposed to be protecting her... How can this be happening!" He said with tears.

Igaram had been in Whisky Peak since Luffy took over the place, working to create alcohol factories while he began to distribute them to allied kingdoms with a lower tax and sold to other kingdoms at the beginning of the Grand Line.

In Alabasta itself.

"Kyahahahahaha! My husband is amazing!" Mikita laughed like a madwoman looking at the newspaper.

She was in the throne room, since they came as allies of Luffy, they had to protect Vivi's father and gather the organization again under the flag of the Straw Hats.

"Vivi..." Cobra murmured seeing his daughter in the newspaper with such a bounty after the chaos they made. But he just hoped his daughter was safe, even knowing that the government would be more aggressive than ever.

In the Drum Kingdom.

A woman looked at the newspaper with her coat flapping against the snow falling.

"Chopper, your bounty doesn't seem to change ever..." She murmured and looked at the island in transformation with the new king.

On the other sides of the Grand Line, the mayor could hardly believe what he was seeing in the newspaper, "They really did it..." He murmured, but also felt relieved that he got rid of the CP9 agents who had been with him for years without him suspecting.

Elsewhere... "You must go to Thriller Bark and ask Moria not to conflict with those pirates, if they reach him, it's very likely that he will die in the fight." A voice spoke on the den den mushi.

The big man, known as Kuma, one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea, heard and nodded with a voice almost without emotion. "Yes."

He said before using the paw-paw fruit on himself and disappearing, flying towards the Florian Triangle.

"Look, look at your father in the newspaper!!" On a ship with two snakes navigating the waters, Hancock complained while showing the newspaper in front of her bare belly as she nuzzled the area with affection.

"Your father is so amazing... he can already fight against two admirals..." She said with a feeling of pride and love, but soon felt anger, "Those admirals... they think they can get away after unfairly fighting my husband!?" She exclaimed wanting revenge.

Her sisters were outside the door, while exchanging looks and just sighing with Hancock's constant change of temperament.

In a bar, Rayleigh woke up that morning, thinking about seeing the news of the meteor that changed course and fell at the foot of the Red Mountain.

"I guess there's more interesting news than what we saw in the sky." Shakuyaku said, smoking a cigarette while dragging the newspaper to the man.

"Hm?! This! They really did it!" Rayleigh couldn't help being surprised by what was in the newspaper.

At the bottom of the sea.

"Dad! News from Shira!" One of King Neptune's sons exclaimed with the new newspapers picked up on the surface a few hours before.

In the newspaper was the news of the conflict in Enies Lobby "Where is my Shira?" Neptune asked, looking for his daughter in the pages and images.

"We don't know, there's a photo with her arriving on the ship, but she disappeared and there were no more images or mentions of her beyond a sea snake..." Fukaboshi said.

"I want my daughter back, why do Jimbei and Whitebeard still insist on leaving her with that bunch of pirates!" Neptune exclaimed.

Meanwhile, in the North Blue.

"So... Reiju has a phoenix fruit...?" Vinsmoke Ichiji said, looking at the newspaper cautiously.

"She doesn't seem to be a failed experiment after all..." Vinsmoke Judge said thoughtfully. "In the end, she might be useful, that's why I talked to my contacts to have her a special condition on her wanted poster..." He spoke calmly.

"What should we do, father?" Vinsmoke Niji spoke, wanting to know what he plans to do with their long-lost sister.

"Let's go to the Grand Line, let's chase them and Big Mom has contacted me... We have a deal to fulfill with her..." He spoke calmly and all his children nodded.

"The swordsman of darkness... This seems to be interesting..." Mihawk was sailing through the waters calmly while looking at the news with quite an interest, especially about Zoro's new title. "You are certainly growing so fast that you might become a challenge, my sword eagerly awaits that." He finished his thoughts while continuing to sail.

Meanwhile, in the New World, the news reached a vice-admiral of G-5.

"How can they let this happen to Joker..." Vergo seemed furious with his colleagues for not being able to protect the man to whom he was loyal. He had already received the new reports of the fight and how Doflamingo was after the fight, he was not summoned for the war that will happen in Marineford because the navy needed to have competent people to protect the New World while the war started.

"I want revenge, I swear I do, but I cannot ignore this information..." He murmured knowing he should inform Kaido about Ace's capture and about the conflict that will happen maybe next week, Kaido was preparing to go after his daughter at this time, but Vergo knew he might regret if he didn't inform about the conflict, which would have to make him wait to attack the Straw Hats.

"Let's do this then..." Vergo murmured as he prepared his den den mushi to call King who was with Kaido in Onigashima.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

7