Rage Fire – The General Way he loves his Husband. 25.
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rage Fire - The General Way he loves his Husband. 25.

Hanging up on Tatsumi, Maki scrubbed his face. His husband was in estrus again. If he’d had Tatsumi’s sane consent and he’d been home as he should have been, then they could have been trying for Yingtao right now. Brave enough to follow him out, Molly waited next to the office door. Being on another base meant sharing an office with the staff there. They wouldn’t be moving any prisoners to the city Justice Hall until after lunch. He’d asked Li to sit in the office and listen out for him, then practically run from the room to call his husband. Softly his friend asked
“Should I send an omega to make sure Tatsumi arrives home safely?”
With how handsome Tatsumi was, even an omega would struggle to keep their fucking hands off his husband. Maki wanted to steal the ship they’d come in, fly back, and personally assure his omega made it home safely
“No. I remember Tatsumi has already set up precautions for this. I mostly wanted to force him to go home”
“Is that safe? I’m not asking as if I think you’re being too demanding, I’m asking if it’s safe with his problems?”
“The medication they administered hadn’t taken effect. He didn’t feel safe at the hospital. He had an awful experience at a military hospital of being chained down in the past and I’m worried him being there will set his PTS off. If this was Terra I’d have nothing to worry about”
“Okay. Did he mention if he’d contacted the school to register his absence?”
“No. He’ll contact them though. It’s not my place to step in on his behalf there”
“Li told me a little of what’s been happening, surely they won’t take it out on Tatsumi, right?”
Li had a big mouth. Then again, this was Molly. Maki could only shrug
“He negotiated things into his contract and if they do then they’ll be penalised for discrimination. If there’s one thing in life that Tatsumi’s almost as good at as he is piloting, it’s paperwork. He’d have made it iron tight before signing on the bottom line”
“Okay. Are you alright to come back in now?”
“I’m fine… or I will be once he confirms he’s home. I trust in Suzu and I trust him. Besides, he’s a strong man… stronger than I am”
Molly giggled
“You do turn into a glass tiger whenever he’s around”
“I can’t help it. He gets so cute when I start fussing. I’m going to fuss right over him when we get home”
“As long as you don’t neglect your duties”
Maki snorted, he could almost hear his husband scolding him
“Like he’d ever let me. He’d be like “yeah, I’m bleeding out, but have you done your work today? Don’t even think about coming home if you haven’t, it’s a paper cut”. He’d goddamn treat himself on the spot, then apologise for the blood”
“A bit like someone else we know”
“I know you couldn’t possibly mean me”
“Mhmm. Don’t think I don’t remember that broken wrist”
“Why does no one let me forget these things?”
“Because we’re your friends?”
“Stop it. I’ll leave you alone with Ranchel if you keep this up”
“No thanks. Let’s leave him to Li?”
“Li doesn’t deserve that”
“No… Let’s head back in. I’ll help cover for you”
“Thanks, but I don’t need it. 


0