Prologue 1
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Prologue 1

700 Years ago, on 19th’Wintertime. Entire Continent of ‘Javaebarate’ facing an Catastrophe crisis caused by single being.. A being that born from sin of all Creature that reside on the land. He devoured all things except those who’s receive his grace.

Not a single soul could escape it. Everytime he passed a fertile land, the land shall became barren. Lake that his army use, shall be dry within 2 days,flower shall be wither,wind shall run amok. He was definition of DEATH. No.. he was the death for death itself. His existence is even worried the Absolute race, His power rival them and and he even dare to challenge God.

 He has no fear,no weakness,no emphaty,no soul, he is neither die nor alive. He was a plague,disease. some people call him as “Parasite”. His name were unknown but the masters of the continent call him “MONARCH”.

He has so many life that would died for him, an army that truly loyal..loyal because they has been blinded by his grace. One by one he and his aide’s start to appears to the surface and their purpose is yet to known at that time... until it happens..

He send one of his most trusted aide’s to do conquest to a Kingdom in the east, it was a sudden attack. The kingdoms was caught off guard and their frontline has been breach. no matter how hard the kingdom soldier try to fend them off, they just cant. There were too many struggle was futile because when they manage to cut one, two starts two appears.. this continue to happen till they breathed their last breath.then the first kingdom fall as their king head also falls. .

And when the news came up to others neighboring kingdom they didn't even care, they just glad someone manage to conquering that kingdom,since they think they could gain a mass land and fortune from it... or so they thought...The Monarch has order his army to exterminate entire east. Just within 9 month’s, 3 out of 10 Kingdom has fallen. Those kingdom couldn't handle the might of The monarch Army that being lead by one of 10 Aide’s seat.

All of this spark a fire in the massive continent. The Monarch then start ordering rest of his ‘aide’s to Start a massive conquest with him personally lead the army. After the east was burn down to the ground, the south comes next,and then the west and the north followed after. One by one many kingdoms has been fallen to The monarch hand and those who failed to run cant never ever gonna be found.

And with death comes before the,  the rest of whats left start united under one banner. Each day feels like eternity, harsh weather and condition forced them to adapt. And those who fails naturally would died. Day by days passed with a lot of grieved and tears. The old start to pray, the weak willed start to defect and the coward commited suicide. But even the they still persevered. Until..

Things keep getting worse day by day, their will and morale start to crumble, their faith to the god start to falter. But there was a young man with shining golden hair stand bravery against the enemy with a smile on his face.

He fought in the front line where death is lurking, but he always smile. Wound by wound start to accumulate on his body. And slowly but surely his body start to lost its strength. He swing his swords till the tip breaks and even that couldn't stop him from killing the enemy.

 

First time write and posting . so please give me your thought ;) 

 

0