038 – Body Flicker
338 14 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sasuke made arrangements with Tenten regarding Hinata's training. The goal of the training was to boost Hinata's confidence. The first step of the plan was for Tenten to help Hinata become confident enough to maintain eye contact with others. Sasuke gave her plenty of suggestions, and Tenten was very pleased that he trusted her with this.

Sasuke had begun copying jutsu from Kakashi, and he had too many things that he wanted to do. He couldn't afford to spend his time with Hinata. Currently, he was focusing on the Body Flicker jutsu.

'This jutsu vitalizes the body and temporarily raises the speed to an enormous degree. However, once you decide on a direction, you can't change it. The movement is extremely fast, and it's difficult to keep up with your surroundings. If you cross a large distance, it uses too much chakra, and if you use it repeatedly, you risk harming your body. Because of its many drawbacks, this jutsu is a D-rank.

The part that interests me is the vitalization of the body. I need to isolate this part and get rid of the rest of the jutsu. However, the chakra flows through many chakra points, and finding the right parts is going to be a long and difficult process. 

I am already training with 200kg, and my body is in very good condition. I believe that I won't face any danger from injuries from the strengthening part. Also, with my Sharingan, I have enhanced vision, and I won't face problems with my surroundings. 

My goal is to create a new movement jutsu by replacing the less effective parts of this technique with the principles of Hohō. The ultimate goal for this jutsu is to reach the level of Shunpo. However, this is a very ambitious project, and it will take me many years to reduce the number of steps to such a degree.'

---

One week had passed since Team 7 was formed, and it was time for their first mission. It was a tradition in Konoha to receive the first mission from the Hokage. During the road towards the tower, Naruto couldn't contain his excitement.

"Kakashi-sensei, what are we going to do? Will we face samurai? Will we save princesses?"

'It seems that Ebisu didn't inform him about D-rank missions. This will be fun,' Kakashi thought.

Tenten, hearing Naruto's excitement, also had a big smile on her face and had great expectations for her first mission.

Sasuke gave Kakashi a look and smirked. He then took on his most serious expression and said, "Naruto, I've heard a rumor that the first mission is always life-threatening. I've also heard that a genin team once met a horde of demons."

"Demons? You mean demons like the fox?" Naruto asked with evident fear in his expression.

Tenten, on the other hand, instantly saw through Sasuke and watched Naruto's reaction with amusement.

Meanwhile, Kakashi got a little anxious when Naruto talked about the fox.

"I'm not really sure, Naruto. The three genin who faced the demons were too afraid and didn't share more information."

Naruto got quiet for the rest of the way. The team finally reached the tower, and they were reporting in front of the Hokage.

"Hokage-sama," all of them except Naruto greeted him.

"Hello, Team 7. Are you ready for your first mission?" Hiruzen asked with a smile.

Sasuke and Tenten nodded, but Naruto was silent and thoughtful, and Hiruzen spent a few seconds looking at him.

"Well, let's see what I have for you..." he said and started looking at the scrolls.

"Yes, this is the perfect mission. There is a cat missing. Her name is Tora, and this is her picture," Hiruzen said.

Kakashi, Sasuke, and Tenten were looking at Naruto with anticipation. Naruto went to the Hokage and took the picture in his hands to look at it closely.

"Old man, this cat looks normal. Is she a demon in disguise?" Naruto said with a serious expression.

Hiruzen was confused. "Naruto, what are you talking about? This is a normal cat."

Suddenly, loud laughs were audible behind Naruto. Sasuke and Tenten couldn't control themselves, and Kakashi had turned completely red by pushing himself not to laugh.

"SASUKE, YOU TRICKED ME!" Naruto shouted in anger.

---

The team had received the mission and was ready to depart, but Hiruzen interrupted them.

"Sasuke, I need a little of your time," Hiruzen said.

Sasuke nodded, and the rest of the team exited the room, giving them curious looks.

"Sasuke, we haven't talked for a long time. How is your mission proceeding? Is everything okay?"

'What is he planning now?' Sasuke instantly thought.

"Hokage-sama, everything is going great. Tenten, Sakura, and Ino have already agreed to be part of my clan, and I need one more wife. I believe that my power is already at the chunin level, and I can already use two elements. I achieved first place in the academy as you commanded, and I am sure that I will easily reach the rank of jonin before turning 15 years old," Sasuke said politely.

"Sasuke, you are more capable than I expected... I have also heard that Hiashi's daughter has joined your training group. Do you also have plans for her?" Hiruzen asked with a peculiar smile.

'There is no point in lying to him. He has too many means to find out the truth,' Sasuke thought.

"Yes, I have plans for her but not for me. Hinata really likes Naruto, but she is really shy. I plan to help her get rid of her shyness and bring her and Naruto together. I thought that a girlfriend like her will help Naruto cope with his loss," Sasuke said, with a little sadness evident in his voice.

Hiruzen was really surprised. He had asked to personally talk with Sasuke because he realized that he could no longer control his progress. The best course of action now was to develop a closer relationship with the kid and keep a better eye on him.

'A gesture of friendship like this... Kakashi, it seems that you are a better judge of character than me,' Hiruzen thought and said, "Sasuke, I am very pleased with you. I think that it is a matter of time before you and I have our match. If you need anything in the future, my door is always open for you. Don't hesitate to ask."

"Thank you, Hokage-sama. I will definitely ask for your help," Sasuke said with a huge smile, but his thoughts were different. 'If he plans to manipulate me, he would have to pay me with jutsu and knowledge.'

---

After exiting the tower, Sasuke explained to his team that the Hokage wanted to catch up with him because they hadn't talked for a long time.

It was time for the mission, and the trio had zero interest in it. However, Kakashi had other plans. He created specific rules that the group had to follow during the mission.

The rules were really simple but effective.

When Naruto moves his left leg, Sasuke has to move his right leg.

When Sasuke makes two steps, Tenten has to do one step.

When Tenten moves her left arm, Naruto has to move his right arm.

Also, neither of them was allowed to use chakra.

Kakashi called this the ultimate team awareness exercise. However, considering the time that he spent laughing at their antics, the team concluded that it was just an exercise that he invented to mess with them. It took them almost four hours to catch that cat. Sasuke didn't make a single mistake, but Tenten and Naruto made several.

---

After completing the mission, Sasuke and Tenten returned to the Uchiha training ground. After wasting his time all morning, Sasuke really wanted to spend the rest of the day training. However, he knew that today was the day of Sakura's return, and he had a role to play.

After a few hours, the whole group was present. Sasuke looked at Sakura and noticed that she was very silent, her gaze fixed on the floor.

He immediately went next to her and gently grabbed her hand. She didn't react immediately. She moved her head slowly and looked him in the eyes with hesitation.

"Sakura, I missed you. Let's have a chat in the house," Sasuke said and also gestured for Ino and Tenten to follow him.

Hinata looked confused at the scene and then looked at Neji. However, she didn't have the courage to ask for an explanation. She then heard Shikamaru saying, "Troublesome women," and she was even more curious.

---

Sakura had spent her whole week thinking about her behavior. She didn't want to do it, but it was Sasuke's command, and Sasuke was never wrong.

She even talked to her mother and asked her for advice. When her mother learned about her behavior towards Ino, she was very disappointed with her. "I thought that I had raised you better," were her words.

When she told her about her behavior towards Naruto, her mother didn't reply immediately. Her reaction was strange, and she said, "Sakura, this is partly my fault. I wanted you to stay away from him, but I didn't expect that you would offend him like that. Make sure to apologize and then keep your distance from him." However, when Sakura questioned her later about her reasoning, she refused to reply, and Sakura was full of suspicions.

Sakura then told her about Sasuke. Her mother knew about Sakura's love for Sasuke and had encouraged her several times to get closer to the last Uchiha. Sakura still remembered the day when her mother learned that Sasuke wanted Sakura as one of his wives. She was extremely pleased with her, and her expression was bright. When she told her about Sasuke's speech about her behavior, she told Sakura that Sasuke was completely right and that she should reflect on her behavior and stop being so rude, petty, and jealous.

Sakura was devastated by her mother's words. She knew that she was wrong, but she also wanted a little consolation from her. Having all the people that she loved against her, Sakura finally realized that the problems in her personality were very serious.

---

As soon as the group sat on the sofas, Sakura looked at Sasuke with tears in her eyes and spoke. "I am really sorry, Sasuke. I thought about my behavior as you said, and I really was a bitch. I am sorry for being a burden."

She then turned to Ino and said, "Ino, I am sorry. You are my best friend, but I acted terribly towards you. I am truly sorry."

Ino immediately went next to her and gave her an embrace. Both of them cried together for a few minutes.

Sakura then spoke again and said, "Sasuke, tomorrow I am also going to apologize to Naruto."

Sasuke looked at her and saw true sincerity in her face. Of course, he didn't completely trust her, but he didn't want to make things too hard for her.

"Sakura, you were never a burden. I was harsh with you because somebody had to point out your mistakes. However, I still love you and want you to be my wife."

When Sakura heard the word 'love,' she instantly forgot everything and had a bright smile on her face.

Sasuke got up and commanded her, "Come here."

She instantly obeyed, and before realizing what was happening, Sasuke lifted her in his embrace and gave her a passionate kiss.

Tenten and Ino, who were watching, didn't know how to feel.

The kiss lasted several minutes, and then Sasuke said to all of them, "All of us are going to be a family. I know that it feels strange for you, and you may feel jealous. However, you need to get used to it and accept each other."

Sasuke then gently put Sakura on the sofa and turned towards Ino. He slowly pushed her down on the sofa, as he had done before, and started kissing her.

Tenten was feeling really jealous, but she was trying to suppress it. Up to this point, she exclusively had Sasuke's attention, but she knew that eventually, this would change. However, Sasuke's words that she is his favorite were still strong in her mind.

On the other hand, Sakura hadn't completely regained her clarity after the kiss. Watching Sasuke push Ino down like that made her feel a strange sensation within her. She suddenly wanted Sasuke to proceed further and do more things to her best friend. She then remembered the words that Ino had said to her, 'It wouldn't be so bad to share him with you.' Foreign thoughts and scenarios with herself, Ino, and Sasuke entered her mind that she had never thought of before. The scene in front of her was way too enjoyable.

Finally, it was Tenten's turn, and Sasuke pushed her against the wall and started kissing her.

However, Sakura noticed that she didn't feel the same level of satisfaction as before. For the rest of the session, she kept giving side glances towards Ino.

19