Realms
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mortal Realm:

Realm Zero: A normal everyday human, life span of 100 years
First Realm: The first realm of cultivation, the cultivator has begun their journey, lifespan of 500 years
Second Realm: Qi in the body begins to coalesce into a pool, affinities are discoverable, lifespan of 750 years
Third Realm: The Qi in the Body begins to solidify, and form a dantian, lifespan of 1000 years

Earth Realm:

Foundation Realm: The Dantian has fully formed and a martial foundation can be formed, the foundation normally takes the form of a castle, lifespan of 1500 years
Body Tempering Realm: The body is put through large amounts of stress constantly by the dantian, the walls of the castle are built, lifespan of 2000 years. This realm can be respected but will not grant any extra lifespan, as well as techniques that bypass this realm exist.
Soul Tempering Realm: The Soul is placed through Nine Tribulations, they are as listed;
Flame Tribulation
Water Tribulation
Thunder Tribulation
Wind Tribulation
Stone Tribulation
Metal Tribulation
Wood Tribulation
Yin Tribulation
Yang Tribulation
A Soul Tempering stage Cultivator's lifespan is increased by 100 years for each Tribulation completed.

Heaven Realm:

Nascent Soul Realm: The Soul of the Cultivator begins to purify, unlocking the ability to create a clone at a lower cultivation level than the original, lifespan of 4000 years.
Golden Body Realm: The Body of the Cultivator is purified and becomes harder than the teeth of a dragon, Life span increased to 10,000 years.
Ascension Realm: This realm is separated into three tribulations, each one more difficult than the last, completing a Tribulation grants the cultivator 10,000 years to their life span, until after the third they unlock an immortal body, unageing and youthful.

Immortal Realm:

Immortal Soul Realm: The Soul is purified further until even if their body is destroyed they are capable of coming back to life.
Immortal Body Realm: The Body is purified to the point even a divine weapon wouldn't pierce their skin.
Immortal Mind Realm: The Mind must be cleansed of all impure thoughts and a path must be chosen.

Void Realm:

Void Realm: The Body is purified of all influence, including heavenly, and The Soul is Cleansed of any foreign essence, this path is far superior to its counterpart however also much harder to achieve.

Saint Realm:

Saint Realm: The Soul and Body are filled with Divine Qi as the cultivator becomes a saint of heaven, linking themselves to the well-being of the world but granting them immense strength, this is the more commonly taken path, as it requires less effort to achieve.

1