Intro
155 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't know how this happened but I suddenly ended up in a white terminal in a long line of people who seemed to know what to do. I feel so out of place. I have been walking down this terminal for what feels like forever. So much so that I forgot what my old life was. well there probably wasn't much to remember as the people who still remember something just remember being lazy in their life or working until they died so I guess my life wouldn't have been memorable.

After so long that I have waited it seems that I was going to reach the end of the terminal. There were only a few people left in front of me that I could count them on my hands.

although there seemed to a mysterious man who was giving out wooden boards to people as they went. now I was close enough to hear what they were saying.

"You will be the son of a Turkish chief, okay now go"

"And you will be an underage king of Aksum, here now go."

"alright good man you will be the Kotaishi of Japan, here now go."

the man seemed to be assigning our positions in life.                                                                                                                                                              'But why all royalty?' I wondered

"Hey who are you?" I asked the person right in front of me

"I forgot it feels like its been so long."

"who do you think you will become in your next life?" I asked as we moved up in line

"I don't know I just hope something where I don't starve." I could understand that but for some reason all I could was 'Is that it'

the person in front me was next 

"You will be the Heir of the Ming Dynasty, now go."

the man again handed him a board

Finally it was My turn

"Ok you will bee..." he paused I was nervous I felt my heart in my throat "Prince of Bavaria, Before you go eat this." he said hold a round ball thing

"what for?" I asked to which he responded promptly "To restore that poor memory of yours and ensure you don't lose it again."

I swallowed the pill and the man then handed me a board 

"this should activate if you meet a certain condition, now off you go young man." He said as I walked out of the terminal as the board was strangely absorbed into me.

after walking out everything went Blank and next thing I knew I was swimming around in something for probably nine months until I was then sucked out violently. Then I realized I was now a baby boy born with light brown hair and green eyes and a bit of a chunky one at that too. I couldn't do much for the first couple of years just the eat cry and shit part of the baby life.

with my memory's restored I remembered that in my last life I was a big history nerd and that I didn't really have a good childhood. Well no matter this time I was determined to have a Great childhood this time.

And a great childhood I had

6