Preparations
86 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The winter made it near impossible to launch any kinds of offensives on both sides. Erwin Von Wittelsbach wasn't the only one making preparations for war this winter.

The city of Nuremberg was chosen as the rebel base of operations as it was the territory of Count Otto von Steuben the one leading the rebellion. 

Von Steuben rallied the support of many 5 counts and 12 viscounts and numerous knights and barons who refused to accept the loss of their serfs. 

Otto Von Steuben is a tall man standing at just at a little over 6 foot with short blonde hair and blue eyes with a bit of a porky build.

"Randolph!" Otto called

Randolph entered the room after hearing his liege call him.

Randolph Von Kranz is a viscount and was the short representative of the upper nobility. 

"Why is the prince so adamant about taking our serfs that he is willing to shed blood?" Von Steuben asked

"I have no idea but the fact of the matter is that he will do it regardless of what we do."

"maybe if we could just march to Munich to enforce our demands."

"that will not work the Prince is raising a large force according to my informants." Kranz would respond

"what if we plant a mole in their army." said thinking out loud

"What do you mean milord?" Kranz asked

"Why don't you gain the prince's trust and join his army the stab him in the back."

Kranz simply nodded accepting his assignment without much question. 

On the second of February Kranz would set out with his army to show his support for the prince from Nuremberg. while on the way Bavaria was hit with a massive blizzard piling on several feet of snow over the course of a few weeks.

The Wehrmacht were issued a Uniform based off the design of the SS with a few changes like anything that symbolizes the Nazis is replaced with a lions head. in the meanwhile the Wehrmacht were put to use by clearing out rebel supporters and securing everything south of the Danube river because most army's didn't fight in the winter the attacks by the Wehrmacht were a complete surprise and that most supporters surrendered quickly and with few to no casualties.

3