Coronation+Lemon
74 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back in Munich because I felt that there wasn't a good cathedral to crown me in I built a new one in the German capital of Munich yeah I just built a new one just like that granted it took two years of highly intensive labor and a ton of gold on this grand cathedral which was a large made of granite and looked like a combination of Notre Dame and the Vatican and called it the St John and it was the spot chosen for my coronation.

__________________________

The Cathedral was Grand with walls made of granite and white washed and lined with gold ceilings with paintings depicting various biblical events and despite its grand appearance it was only partially complete as majority of the stuff visible were the only things actually done in the cathedral.

I was wearing a tailormade tuxedo based off an 1840s design and a red cloak and on top my head rested a golden laurel wreath as gold as my hair.

A boy carrying a velvet pillow with my crown on it. The crown was made of gold encrusted with diamonds shaped into circlet with a golden Iron cross on it

The Pope then anointed me and when it came time to crown me I took the crown with my own hands and lifted the crown on top of my own head as the rest of the room watched in absolute shock and the Pope looked as if I just slapped him in the face as I was now officially crowned as not just the Kaiser of the German Empire but of the Holy Roman Empire.

the shock soon wore off but the pope still looked very pissed at me. There was a party afterword although the Pope didn't attend it was fairly boring all I did was socialize with a few aristocrats but my foreign minister said something that really interested me and wasn't something I was aware of.

______________

"My Kaiser what you did back there was a massive blow to the papacy."

"What do you mean?" I asked

"You see since you are also the Holy Roman Emperor many you technically have power over the pope especially because of the fact you crowned yourself."

'I thought that was no longer the case'

"Didn't a previous pope dissolve many of the powers the Holy Roman Emperor had over the papacy?"

"Not to my Knowledge, no." he said "If you want to depose the pope just because you want to you can."

'Right I forgot that this was a different world with a different history.'

"That is interesting."

__________________________

After this extremely boring event I quickly took off everything that was uncomfortable in my bedroom.

"Are you already taking everything off?" Meta walked in on me changing "I enjoyed looking at you in them"

I smiled at her "But I am sure that you would enjoy seeing me without them even more."

she smiled nervously as I then cupped her face causing her to turn redder bringing her in for a kiss on her plump lips I lean down as she stands on her toes the kiss we shared feels as electric as our first.

Pulling away "You are adorable." I scooped her up in my arms princess style before I chucked her on my bed  "Now take off everything you have on."

doing as she was told she reveal every inch of her body from her plump double d breasts to her round juicy rear with her golden blonde hair flowing down her shoulders with skin as white as milk I could barely resist absolutely destroying her the moment I saw her naked. Also getting naked she crawled up to me ready to suck my dick and as I pulled it out it and all 7 inches it went straight into her throat and I felt as though I was in heaven as she used her tongue masterfully on my cock after a few minutes of it in her mouth she finally let it out

"Get on your back." I whispered into her ear and she quickly laid back down as I descended down on to her and she took me in a warm embrace and as I inserted dick inside of her wet pink pussy which she was now used to and it just slid in and she moaned louder the deeper it went. I started out slowly and gentle but slowly got rougher as I went. Feeling my rhythm change she also changed her hip movements to match me. I reached to feel her soft yet firm breasts in my hands and she put me in a leg lock as she got close to climaxing

"HARDER!!!" She screamed in between moans as I continued to rail her.

"Oh agh uhh" She orgasmed at just the same time I did and although I could keep she was completely exhausted

"Sleep well my love." I kissed her forehead before I put a blanket over her and went to bed myself

This is my first time writing lemon so any tips in the comment would be appreciated

3