CHAPTER 1
36 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the sound of the alarm clock, I slowly open my eyes, dazed. After a brief yawn, I get out of bed, still a little lost. Little by little, my vision cleared up.

I slowly got up and went to the window. When I opened the curtains and windows, sunlight flooded into the room, exposing a completely dirty environment. 

On the floor, there were several crumpled pieces of paper, which I had used to clean up my masturbation yesterday, soda cans and snack paper.

Yesterday was my last day of vacation, so I decided to get out of the routine a bit and gorged myself on processed food while playing video games. When I got tired, I started jerking off.

Now I'm 20 and I can say that I'm the king of perverts. A few years ago, when I was at school, I came to this conclusion after losing my virginity.

I wasn't very pretty and I was a pervert at the same time, in other words, I was ugly but I wanted to have sex. So, I did the rational thing: I won over one of the less popular girls at school. 

This desperate attitude led me to be seen by Eros, the god of sex. I live in a world where there are gods, demons, magic, powers and so on.

When a human arouses the interest of a god or demon, it's common to be blessed. And that's what happened to me. I'm the world's biggest sex lover.

However, I simply haven't had sex since I finished high school. And I've only had one partner in my life.

My relationship with her ended after high school. Her family moved away and, consequently, she went with them.

I miss her. We had sex almost every day, regardless of the time or place. We had sex at school, in various places in the building, at the mall, at the cinema, in the bathroom of various restaurants and in many other places.

Thanks to her, I received the blessing of Eros. According to the God, he had never seen a human being with more desire to do perverted things than me.

My will became worthy of receiving his blessing.

Through my relationship with my high school classmate, I realized that the more sex I had, the stronger I became. What's more, I discovered that my semen is special.

Sex is life, so my semen has a vital energy. This energy, when absorbed, can be used as a source of power or even as a source of healing.

My sperm is literally special.

Another "ability" I received was a magic eye that shows the level of love the other person feels for me.

And that was it. I didn't get any special powers, nothing to attract women, no enchanting eye, no powers of seduction.

That's why I can't have sex with anyone else. Depending on myself is very difficult.

Especially me, a complete amateur in the art of seduction.

"LAAAAAAAAARS"

A female scream comes through the window. Screaming, I reply that I was just leaving.

In five minutes, I put on my academy uniform and left the room. In this world, when you finish high school, you have two options: become an ordinary citizen or join the federal academy.

Basically, there are various institutions that fight monsters and demons. That's right, from time to time (always) the members of these institutions have to put their lives on the line to keep people safe.

Obviously, these institutions only recruit strong people. That's why the Federal Academy exists. All living beings are born with magical powers, but it's up to each person to choose the path they want to follow.

The federal academy is basically the gateway to a completely different world from that of civilians. When a person enters the academy, they are guided to unleash their full potential for five years.

At the end of those five years, it's up to you to win a place in the institutions.

However, there are cases of very special people, the so-called geniuses, who get a pre-contract with one of the institutions before they finish the academy.

Within one of these institutions, depending on your ranking, you will receive a lot of money.

However, I entered the academy for another reason.

Firstly, I obviously joined to get stronger. However, getting into one of the institutions will give me a lot of work.

My goal is to win the "Games of the Gods".

Every century (100 years), the gods organize a kind of two-stage game.

Survival and a tournament with the survivors.

Basically, it's a game of death in which the prize is a wish granted by the gods themselves.

Since I was seven years old, my goal has been to win this game and make my wish come true. Like any pervert, I have a dream.

Basically, I dream of living a carefree life. I want to have a house in the mountains with lots of women around me, living a life as perverted and peaceful as possible.

It's a miserable wish, I know. But what man hasn't had that dream? And what's the simplest way to fulfill it? Money, of course.

If I win the games, I'll ask for a fortune that will keep me calm for the rest of my life. With that money, I can build my house and live worry-free, without having to work for the rest of my life. I'll also be able to hire the most beautiful women if I don't win any in my miserable life.

My reasoning is this: it's more worthwhile trying to win the Games of the Gods than getting into an institution.

If I get into one of the institutions, I'll have fame and money, but it's a lot of work. I've been training for the games since I was seven. It's worth sacrificing all these years training for the Games rather than working for the rest of my life.

I'm easily one of the three best in the federal academy, but I've never shown it.

I'm strong like that thanks to my grandfather. My father died and my mother abandoned me to run off with a rich lover.

Money conquers people. It's sad, but it's reality.

My grandfather raised me. He's an SSS-level swordsman, a monster. But even monsters die. My grandfather died of lung cancer last year.

He was an honorable man who preferred to die rather than receive treatment. He said that everything has its time and his time had come.

He left me an inheritance, but I can't access it all at once. He knew I would spend it all on prostitution. So, he put the money in the bank and every month I get enough to live on for the month.

Today is the first day of the month. I should probably get a notification on my cell phone that the money has been deposited.

Before I leave the house, I stop in front of my grandfather's portrait and say a little prayer. Then I take my sword and hang it in the scabbard at my waist.

I go into the kitchen and grab a banana to satisfy my hunger.

When I open the door, I bump into Lina, my childhood friend. She was my first love and the woman responsible for breaking my heart in high school.

"You took too long"

I sighed and opened the portal to the academy. Not only magic, but also technology has come a long way. Every student at the federal academy has a device that opens a portal leading directly to the gate of the building.

"Let's go."

I stepped through the portal.

 This is going to be the defining year of my life. The Games of the Gods are exactly a year and a half away.

Nothing will stand in the way of my dream, even if it is the most miserable dream possible.

..................................

Could someone provide a cover for the story that wouldn't cause me a copyright problem?

1