Prologue
269 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I see now..."

Those were the words that a girl with a long straight jet black those with a tummy that stick out like a sore thumb says to herself with her butt on the bed as she stare at the mirror in front.

Her black eyes stares dazedly at the figure in front of her, her long eyelashes flutters as she looks at the girl in the mirror. She wasn't ugly exactly, she had some potential.

But it was obvious she isn't taking care of herself well. The girl in front of the mirror can be compared to a fat sadako. Pale as snow skin, a tummy of that of a mom, and her jet black hair falling right at her face, which was a little wet due to all the sweat and oil.

It was honestly disgusting as she smell the stench, but the girl couldn't focus on that as that one familiar yet unfamiliar feeling distracts her.

"So this is vitality..." 

The girl mutters as she brushes the hair away from her face. She sighs and stood up with a little unbalance. She then heads to the bathroom and took a shower. After she comes out all fresh she sat on the mess of a bed and stared at the mirror once again.

"Bellatrix Burns... What a sweet name..." She says with a smile forming at her face. 

Some probably gets it now. But clearly, this girl doesn't seem to be familiar with her own body. That's because she isn't, it's not exactly clear what she is. 


Perhaps a ghost that possessed this body? Or even one of those isekai, a soul from another world? Even your narrator doesn't know.


What she does know is...


She's now possessing the body of a girl.


A girl named Bellatrix Burns.


4