Chapter 15: Push-ups
103 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hmm..." Bellatrix hums, as Thomas continues to hug her.

"What happened?" Ethan arrived and asked through the door, seeing Thomas hugging Bellatrix he became worried. "Her ex called." Thomas explains and Ethan frowns and approaches Bellatrix.

"It's not a big deal." Bellatrix exclaims with a nonchalant expression. Ethan still frowns and pats her head. "If that's what you say." Ethan says with a small soft smile.

—————

Bellatrix showered already, but she is still struggling to pick what she will wear. Even her underwear is oversized, her bra made her boobs look a little more bigger. 

Finding no other options, Trixie goes to Matthew's room and peaks inside. Matthew was currently on the ground doing push-ups half naked with his pajamas. His breath was a little rough and sweat made his body glisten. His body wasn't that muscular or big like Ethan, but there were prominent muscles. Like that of a model.

Trixie stared for a few seconds with a glint in her eyes. Bella would be guilty to do it with her brother, but was she? She wasn't even related to them. It also seems like Matthew has some pent up desire in him as well. Look at him being surrounded by sin energy.

Trixie approached him and sat on the floor in front of him. Matthew also noticed her and was about to stop before he was stopped by Trixie. "Don't stop, Matthew." She says Matthew merely follows and stands on a plank.

"Down." And Matthew drops down and pulls himself up with a blush on his cheeks. Trixie once again continues to do so, to the point Matthew's arms were shaking. Trixie lets him rest for a minute.

"Now, let's do another set. I want you to call my name whenever you go down." Trixie smiled while saying that, a mischievous one, she was sitting in a lotus position on the floor.

Matthew was confused but followed and once again dropped down. "B-Bella... Argh... Hah~" Matthew says as he pulls himself up, he continues to do so for another 2 times before he finally realizes the sound he was making.

Matthew stops doing push-ups and looks at Bella. There was a mischievous lustful smile on her face. He only noticed now, but Bella was only wearing her underwear. Her underwear was black, and her eyes stared at his own and he couldn't believe this was his older sister, Bella.

Matthew felt a huge blush on his cheeks and he immediately dropped on the ground, with his ears smoking. He can feel a boner on his pants and he was afraid to sit up since Bellatrix might notice.

"Bella! Are you ready?" Ethan shouts from downstairs. "Just a few more minutes!" Trixie shouted and the hot atmosphere disappeared. "Right, Matthew, can I borrow some of your clothes?" Trixie asked while looking at Matthew who was flopped on the ground.

"Y-yeah, s-sure." Matthew says in stutter as he takes his glasses from the side and wears it. Trixie smiled at him and kissed his head, "Thanks." She says as she stood up and takes some of his clothes. She wears parachute pants from him and an oversized black shirt. She also took a beanie and used a belt from him to wear.

Matthew already calmed down his boner and was able to stand up. He tries to avoid looking at Bellatrix as she dresses up. 

"Do I look like you?" Trixie asked with a chuckle as she fixed the outfit. Matthew blushes seeing Trixie in his clothes. "No, you still look like yourself." Matthew says as flatly as possible.

"Bella!" Ethan shouts. "Coming!" She replies as she immediately cups Matthew's cheeks and pulls him down and kisses his forehead. 

"I'll go now, thank you for borrowing your clothes." Trixie smiled as she immediately rushed to her room and got her wallet as she hurriedly came down the stairs.

5